Lilith's chants to enhance astral perception

Channeled chants to boost general spiritual development, clairvoyance and clairaudience. Repeat as many times as you feel like, focusing on the intent of improving astral perception. You can also focus on your third eye.

Remember, you don’t have to pronounce each word so accurately, just trust yourself. Most people are not familiar with demonic/latin language:

Ave! Iknostra Agacos Amatos!

Unishtla Eyos Kaphalack!

Inaitu Laylil Rhime!

Lilitu Sharesta Rhy!

Have fun

50 Likes

How do you pronounce it?

2 Likes

Well, I hope it helped

16 Likes

They do work in case you guys are wondering :grin:

10 Likes

Thank you for sharing this.

3 Likes

Anytime

2 Likes

how much time will it take to develop them with these chants?

2 Likes

Do you have to just chant it or vibrate it ?

3 Likes

You’re the only one who can know that

4 Likes

Just chant

5 Likes

Thank you truewolf and thank you Lady Lilith for sharing this c:

4 Likes

THIS WORKS!! Been doing this for only a day and can tell an improvement!!

9 Likes

Is “ph” in Kaphalack pronounced like in elephant ?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Is that 4 separate chants or do you chant the whole thing?

1 Like

Just chant the whole thing.

1 Like

Do you need to have a working relationship with Lillith to use these chants?

2 Likes

If you do thats great but no you do not.

Cheers,
Duchess

2 Likes

I know this has been dormant for a minute, but wanted to see if others have had similar experiences with this mantra which I began using 2 days ago:

The first day when i went to go to sleep i had full body sensations and extreme arousal that lasted for a few hours. I tossed and turned with very little dream, which is unusual for me, but when i went to get up, I felt like I had had more than a full night sleep and was energetic.

The entire second day I had moments of my 3rd eye tingling unexpectedly and for longer moments. I once again seemed to have dreamless restless sleep, but again got up feeling energized and refreshed.

Today, and even as I’m typing, I am experiencing the same prolonged intermittent tingling around my 3rd eye (between and slightly above my eyebrows). Have had a little headache, but it doesn’t last long and might be caffeine related.

I haven’t heard anything of note as of yet, but I have felt air movement next too me in a still room and other bodily sensations

4 Likes

Well this is awkward. … …

2 Likes