Is it possible to have physical sex with spirit lovers?

Good point. I’ll try reps of 10 and see what results I get. Thanks!

1 Like

Im just gonna keep doing it till my succ wife Clara moves my head down like i asked her to with what you sent me Heart.(doing each one tonight till then and will go from there based on results)

1 Like

I would love feed back. Thank you

Moves your head down???

You realize no matter how much you learn to feel her… she doesn’t have a physical body so she can’t physically move your head down. She can manifest in a physical manner but isn’t a physical being here.

2 Likes

@DXLelouch24 and @Mind_Seeker20
Have you tried the incantations I gave you? Did you have any noticeable changes?

More intimacy, and started having sex more often(extremely physical feeling sex)

3 Likes

That’s awesome, glad to hear, Which one were you using?

also I just received a beautiful companion, so, I’m at the stage of her adjusting my crown chakra, she got her about 8, 9 days ago. But my senses are very dull though

2 Likes

They can possess parts of your body to compel you to move into certain positions. I’ve also felt physical touches and sensations from my succubus so I don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibility that they might be able to physically move someone’s head down.

1 Like

Oh, I think I found something else.

This audio, played through speakers to feel the vibrations makes my ubi go super active

2 Likes

I think you’d be best to find one thing you can commit to practicing somewhat daily so you can figure out which ones work then later add to or change them if needed.

But on a different note, I came across this one a while back, and I don’t use it enough to confirm it helps, but the ubi shows up when I do bother to use it so, maybe look at it too.

4 Likes

Thank you, for the lilith chant, and I’ve been listening to the audio from that video for the past 4 days, and her responces have gotten strong, but I have speakers on my shoulders
412wRkv03hL

1 Like

I’m gonna have to give this a try.

I don’t know how I feel about subliminals, since you can’t really know what they are programmed to do, but I followed your link for shits and giggles and listened to it in the background.

But afterwards I was just browsing their shit, and was drawn to this one. While it uses visual too and you’re going to want to watch it, I think this one could be more useful than the one you’re listening to atm. It’s shorter, but might be a good way to start your day, since it’s under 13 minutes.

Technically I don’t know if you need to watch the visuals, but I had a very strong response watching it. (Not ubi response, just senses response- felt like I was kicked up into high gear)

[Mod edit: vid link broke, removed]

2 Likes

Thanks, I will. They had some good stuff. how are you holding up?

1 Like

:slight_smile: Better than expected but tired/drained. Not really a surprise though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If you want real physical sex with a spirit, then you had better make it a Dakini or a Djinn (djinn moves freely between the physical and the astral).

1 Like

The question is not how you get this far but how it becomes that good. I am trans I get pernitrate or the other way. It doesn’t get like physical sex as far as I know other than in dreams perhaps, the real question is how you get them to give it to you that good. When it is that good it’s not physical sex but you won’t complain a whole lot either. May I ask are you with sugar kings or sugar queens? Or are you having sex with regular spirits? Building a relationship is probably something key. But if you want to play with real sugar you are playing with fire. Many spirits in the demonic realm want you to whore forever more. This can actually be a vey dangerous game here.

Djinn aren’t from the astral they’re from Djinnestan :woozy_face:

2 Likes

maybe u could ask her to possess someone…

Called upon Agrat Bat Mahlat once for comfort, and I woke up in my astral body, and I could feel her holding me. It felt very real in that awareness, so I don’t see why it couldn’t feel very physical sexuality as well.

I had other encounters as well, where I could feel breasts and everything, like a real woman, so I don’t see why not, but again this was in my astral,/energetic body, but it felt as real to me as if I was in the physical🤷‍♂️