Intro + assistance

Intro + assistance (questions)…

Hi there :slight_smile:
You can call me Gypsy. I’m new to the forums and have a few questions for those well versed in magick. I have been learning magick for a little bit (months) and I’m needing insight on some things for clarification.
I can evoke spirits to physical form with no issues whatsoever. (Have about 1000 photos to prove this lol but I can only add one photo as new user…i tried…)

But I can’t hear them, although I’ve tried about a million different things to no avail. I’m having some issues involving invocation of some spirits. Others I have no problem. What can I do to resolve this?
I’m in A firmly Christian household currently with family so my magick is done as stealthily as possible at night when everyone is asleep. They know I work with angels (=probably think I’m insane, so no worries :joy:) but obviously that’s as much as I say and even that is a push.
My current situation is needing me to get to the bottom of who is involved. 3 times archangel Michael has made me think someone is going to hurt me, pops up in broad daylight (huge purple orb) and makes me leave. If it is truth I want to destroy him. If not, there’s someone causing this to happen, which isn’t far-fetched because I met someone in 2016 who is very very good with magick and so alternative thoughts would be love/sex magick. But it doesn’t make sense that Michael would be involved in something like that. The guy I love but didn’t choose it, like it was already there, idk how else to explain it. There has been lots of spirit/asteal sex involved since 2016 :sweat_smile: which could be to my detriment obviously if he didn’t have good intentions, which is possibly questionable.
This has happened 6 times total in 3 years, 3 recently in the past couple weeks. Only happens when I’m around men that I like romantically. And the feeling is an impending sense of doom if I stay any longer. I make him bring me home.
Please someone tell me your thoughts/ideas on this. And how I can use spirits to know wtf is going on.
I’m, also, not real good at gifting bc I have no clue what to really give spirits so I do incense and candles and an offering of my energy. So all thoughts/comments greatly appreciated.
If it is magick against me, what can I do to transmute, nullify or banish what was done? :thinking: or is there a spirit for that?
Thanks
Gypsy

5 Likes

Welcome @wazraisedbywolves

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice?

Are you following any specific system or tradition?

2 Likes

Welcome @wazraisedbywolves enjoy balg.

1 Like

I’m from the Southern USA.
Well I have been working with the Goetia, as well as the Shem angels. It’s a pretty much been trial and error but I have found some things that seem to work for me very well.
Like I said though, the invocations don’t work for all, just some. So it may be me not yet being able to raise enough energy to do so? Was my thoughts, anyways. So tips on that would be awesome, too.
And can’t I, say, request that the spirits use energy from X person to fuel the contract/petition if the petition is about them? Or would I need to do something differently? I think it worked because a dragon followed this dude for 20 miles in the dark (9 hours of him walking) and scared him. But I just wanna make sure I’m on the right page here. To make sure the magick does what it’s supposed to do…

1 Like

Had to add the photo I couldn’t to begin with :smirk:
Look above the fire/in it.

2 Likes

I responded but didn’t see that I could respond directly until now. So my response is below. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Welcome Gypsy! I too have been trying to work on my communication and senses. I might of just had my first breakthrough last night, after 3ish months, where i heard myself tell myself to do something during meditation but the voice wasn’t exactly mine (hard to explain, more of a feeling that the moment was different then the usual ramblings of my mind). I have been meditating and working on inducing trance as well as using a mantra I found here to expand my senses: Lilith's chants to enhance astral perception
Good luck to ya :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, I wasn’t expecting this mantra to be so powerful to other people as well. I’m glad it helped you :slight_smile:

One tip: your own voice might be your higher self.

3 Likes

yeah, i’m still not sure as it was a first time kinda thing, but the more i think on it, the more i can say i know it was something different from the norm. Figure it out when it happens again hopefully :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank y’all for the chants :slight_smile:
I chanted for a few minutes and could definitely tangibly feel a change in perception immediately. That’s awesome. Hope they help with clairaudience, as that’s the one I lack that I feel is most important to me right now.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

You have strong energy and many enchantments in you. Demons and other entities.
Congratulations, your natural gift for magic will bring you many things in your life.

3 Likes

Idk if I should say thank you or what? :sweat_smile: lol (thanks)
Could you elaborate a little? Are there private messages on here? What do you mean by “other entities”?

2 Likes

I responded to you but I didn’t see your photo like it was to u so just wanted to let u know.

2 Likes

Sorry, I should be more specific.
Other entities that I can’t describe because I don’t have contact. I only work with Demons.

Maybe angels, djins or even ancestral spirits who protect you.

I didn’t do a scan, I don’t think it’s okay to do it without permission but I can tell you that you have a natural gift for magic.

Again, welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello there Gypsy :wave:t5: Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here.

3 Likes

:slight_smile: yeah I work with angels, as well. I, also, have a dragon that pops up here n there. Oh wow, thank you. I appreciate you taking the time to respond and how quick you replied. I’m glad to be here.

2 Likes

Good to be here and thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice, I work with the Shem angels and the goetia demons (with the aide if the Shem angels).

I also initiated into the first grade of the golden dawn.

Keep your practice private because certain people will slap you with a diagnosis and send you to the mental wing of the hospital.

I would say do the LBRP you summon 4 archangels to protect you.
Someone said it’s like dropping a nuclear bomb to clear the area you perform it.

You might also wanna look into Zanna Blaise’s “The angels of love” if you’re looking to meet your soul mate, heal from past love and find new love. I don’t have this book in particular but I have her other book “The 72 sigils of power”.

The gallery of magick in general has really good magick material they also have books on the Shem angels and goetia demons, which I use.

1 Like