Lilith

My Lilith collection.

Any further suggestions?

15 Likes

@TheBlondeBrujo Might know some stuff for you, he’s close to Lilith.

2 Likes

As is @succupedia :+1:

5 Likes

The Seven Names of Lamaštu: A Journey through Mesopotamian Magick and Beyond

Great book focused on Lamashtu but leads up to how she is linked to Lilith etc.

6 Likes

Lilith: her Masks - Rites and Manifestations

6 Likes

Most books about Lilith doesn’t reveal the true nature of her personality, as I experience her in my daily life. Some of the books about her is stigmatising to some extent, because her infamy and her darkness are mentioned more than her sensitive and motherly nature.

Because of the stigmatisation of Lilith, even in the black magic community, most of you wont experience the caring, loving mother figure that she is. But that is also a side of her that she chose to show to whoever she likes or have interest in.

My suggestion: Get to know her in person.

15 Likes

Here’s an example of stigmatisation of a succubus entity, because of how research doesn’t always paint the whole picture merely by the first impression:

Fast forward to 13:28 to hear the clear voice of the supposedly succubus entity demanding to “see his cock”. Take notice of her footsteps in the background, too. With all this aside, it’s an amazing gadget he made and I wish I had one too.

7 Likes

I evoked Lilith though have yet to write about it on my journal. I met her motherly side and she was very sweet, and I have seen more spiders.

Though to be honest I’ve yet to meet a deity that has tried to intimidate me after evocation. Maybe a wary vibe but for the most part they’re all been supportive and kind

8 Likes

Agreed, lately I evoke her more often and she is really nice and motherly.

4 Likes

Thank you to everyone for the information. I sincerely appreciate it. If I can ever help you guys let me know.

1 Like

Huff paranormal is a cool channel, and I dont doubt the majority of the EVPs captured. I just hate as with pretty much any paranormal research show, he has his own white light agenda that he preaches about in every episode. Demons are evil, the bible is truth, typical blah blah bullshit

3 Likes

I’m thinking about getting that app. Does anyone here have it?

1 Like

I believe Lilith is also at my house. I have been seeing a woman and then wearing a black cloak. Also huge spiders on my cameras around my house. :heart:️

2 Likes

I believe they have a few apps. But it seems just like evoking (only blind!!), some people have easy contact and some don’t.

In my workings it really depends. I hear and feel them (not always, sometimes it’s very short). But I really have to tune in.

1 Like

With blind evocation I mean Ouija board type of evocation. Always protect yourself.

Another thing. You see that in this video to by the way. Someone thinks due dogma that spirits are negative and what happens he get’s a negative spirit. Or get’s a positive spirits which is acting negative because of this guys point of view.

1 Like

I actually bought it right now, and it seems like an interesting app. It only uses phonetics, rather than words, which makes it more “reliable” when spirits are using it. It also uses DR60 Sound Bank, which are a common recorder for EVP sessions.

There’s a lot of words coming through, it seems. Many voices from many spirits. I asked my ladies to shush the other spirits and the results were quite awesome. A male voice said something, then a female voice said “shush!” when he tried to speak. I also said that only Lilith and my succubus spouse were allowed to speak, and there was dead silence for a few seconds. Then I’ve heard a female giggle.

I’ve heard my first and last name clear as day, and some heavy footsteps through the echo sound effect.

I think using these kind of apps needs both patience and time, if you want it to work effectively.

5 Likes

There are a few app of huff paranormal. Which one do you use @succupedia?

1 Like

The one I’ve bought is called Necrophonic.

1 Like

Thanks, I’m quite interested.

1 Like

You should try it. It cost around $10, just so you know. These kind of things will take time, because the spirit needs to figure it out, so at start it can get quite messy. I would say that phonetic passthrough seems better than random words, making it - in theory - more reliable than other common EVP apps.

1 Like