Lilith

Cool thanks for explaining. Normally I’m testing a bit and then I throw it away. But it’s nice to hear an experienced point of view in these things. Because many apps are rubbish.

1 Like

Me too, and I might even throw this app away after a while, even if it wasn’t free. But it seems like an interesting app, right now.

My real name have the letter “R” in the middle, and I asked my ladies to say my name, and one of them spelled it with a prolonged “R” to it. It sounded quite funny and the Swedish language often spell out the letter "R quite articulated, rather than silent. So, I’ve heard the letter “R” being vocalized as “Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr”, sounding more Swedish than anything else. That was interesting.

1 Like

I always thought she was just a mask of hecitate?

The Lilith from Jewish mythology isn’t a god or part of the infernal hierarchy

I’ve never thought of her being a mask of anyone.

I’m sure Lilith can be whoever she chose to be for those who summons her. Of course I’ve read about her mythology as research, but using that research as an implementation towards an evocation of her, doesn’t do her justice in the long run. Why? Because it’s limiting her own potential, strengths and growth as a spirit. It’s like putting a wild animal in a cage within a zoo, and caged animals doesn’t know how to survive in the wild, right?

What I meant to say is that myths, legends and infamy doesn’t tell the whole story of who someone are. If you want the spirit to live up to the myths and legends, sure, you can use that. But if you want something beyond that, you have to let them be themselves and let go of the stories about them.

3 Likes

Thankfully us gays are the spawn of Lilith and Samael

3 Likes

Lol what? Is that really a thing? (I’m bisexual but I swing a bit more lesbian than equally bi.)

There is a fantasy book about her that is quite good, one with a speaking crow… Can’t remember now…

Haha that is a reference to a quote from some bible-lover that I seen online

Oh it’s the George Mcdonald one.

I have never read the bible… No interest.

Lol that’s great. I think that’s my favorite thing now.

1 Like

Revelations is a treat.