Lilith

The background is my life and the picture is supposed to be me.

1 Like

Nope. I serve Lilith and many more.

Never EVER did I have any trouble with Lilith acting like she “needs a little more attention” from me lol. And she’s my matroness btw

If a spirit is seeking attention from humans to the point they get jealous and act like a 10 year old, I would definitely not serve them at all. That’s a stupid way to work. I mean, I am literally one of the highest ranking demons out there and I crave for human attention like that? loooool

Lilith just doesn’t give a fuck. That’s who she really is

1 Like

I love Lilith (:heart:), but some of her fanbase can be rather a bit toxic and it is a huge turnoff.

I’m a man, and I had little trouble with her.
I do get annoyed though when I try to call her and just get the equivalent of a busy phone. Lol

I think a lot of people tack their own projections to Lilith.

Frankly, I’m not convinced it’s Lilith doing this and not your girlfriend using Lilith as an excuse to confront you with her own paranoia.

You should approach Lilith yourself. With sincerity, and be upfront. With confidence.

Doesn’t have to be fancy. Talk to her while you’re driving in the car, and just speak your mind and tell her what’s bothering you.

If Lilith really had that much against you in sure you’d have some stories to tell by now.

3 Likes

Back in the day I asked her to teach me how to get out of body. Afterwards I started suffering from sleep paralysis and she would yank me out of body on a nightly basis. It was pretty scary. She literally looked like something from the evil dead when she would do this… and I couldn’t do anything because I was paralyzed by fear. I did learn how to get out of body though…

1 Like

I kinda agree with you there. I Haven’t worked with her yet so not saying anything. ‘m kinda avoiding working with her until i get my senses developed enough, shes just too powerful lol
Probably not someone to mess with^^’

That’s your experience. There’s a lot of people who would say otherwise.

Who? Lilith and Lucifer? No. That’s ridiculous

shes just too powerful lol
Probably not someone to mess with

Big Disagree

There is way too much “Lilithian scaremongering”.

I think it’s some kind of fucked up gatekeeping personally.

It just comes down to not being stupid, and being respectful.

Approach her as an equal and sovereign being. Not as less than.

3 Likes

It’s more or less like why would she be jealous? Like why is the op’s girlfriend insecure? She’s trying to help the op’s girlfriend overcome her insecurities…

1 Like

I wrote this in a different topic about lilith.

The negative aspects of spirits like Lilith manifest in the form of experience when a magician works with her. Through this experience these undesirable aspects are supposed to be transmuted into desirable qualities/a deific mask by the magician. In the lhp a deific mask aids a magician in their journey towards godhood/self-deification.

2 Likes

Yeeaaa, sure my senses are not even a bit developed and i personally think i’m not ready for her yet so

Gotta ask , if someone who doesn’t have their senses developed enough, is it wise to evoke something they can’t handle? And then suffer the consequences? Its completely their fault.

Speaking of my opinion.

Wow

1 Like

Idk man…can be other spirit addressing themselves as lilith and doing things, idk did the OP asked lilith herself?

1 Like

It’s a possibility. I don’t know what level of discernment the op’s girlfriend has. You run the risk of dealing with an imposter spirit when you don’t follow standard goetic procedure.

And I’m not saying you need to use god names either…

I could be wrong but that’s just my opinion though.

1 Like

wOw drops
Were you writing an entire bible that it was taking you so long? XD

People keep snapping me atm.

1 Like

You’re speaking from a place of fear.

If you’re respectful, the most that’ll happen is you don’t sense anything and will have to operate from the assumption that they are in fact there while dead still air is around you.

It will depend on the spirit and their personality.

But you know, we don’t hear this kind of scaremongering about some of the other big demons. Belial has a certain reputation, but you still don’t hear this kind of stuff about not working with him. Lilith though gets this paranoid stigma.

All that said, follow your intuition. If you feel you’re not ready, then you’re not. But don’t let it be out of some fear others have drilled in you.

Edit:

There was this one time I had my pendulum over sigils while going through all the goetic spirits and it looked like it got blasted by Zagans sigil. Very much a Fuck off! Kind of energy.

Lol

3 Likes

Yes. when we do evocation we usaully get imposters pretending to be the spirit we wanna call, they lie to us, misguide us, bomboze us…
IT kinda matches with the OP’s situation, but why would lilith harras her no reason :thinking:
I don’t think she’ll do that

1 Like

No fam, i’m speaking from a place of experience.

Lol, but i do appriciate your advice alot :)) thanks xD
I’ll keep in mind :slight_smile:

1 Like

No need to be aggressive.

1 Like