Lilith

Maybe lilith dislikes your girlfriend and that’s why she’s playing with her head.

2 Likes

pray to lord yeesch

What happened to the guy who would spam this in every thread?

2 Likes

lmao, your profile picture gives Thug life vibes @3rd_eye_drops xDD
I love it

1 Like

Is that your furbaby in your profile pic?

1 Like

Then why is Lilith her matron??
IDK do we choose them or they choosen for us from start?? :thinking:

1 Like

I chose Lilith as my matron when she came to me once when i lived in self-torment after an traumatic incident and helped me as a dear friend and guide.

3 Likes

No lol,
It’s just a staring hamster meme

1 Like

Well Lilith does get jealous. Sometimes the person working with her needs to set boundaries. I personally think they choose us for whatever reason. I remember when I first started out I had some weird urge to work with Hecate. She was the first Goddess I came into actual contact with and it blew my mind.

2 Likes

He’s cute!

1 Like

Yes, do so in respect and she likewise will do the same. Be beneath her and she’ll try to rule you, be above her and she’ll rebel against you.

2 Likes

haha yes,
I came to know this nugget through online class farting meme, its quite hilarious xD
You watch memes?

1 Like

HOly shit, we need to be in between! :0

Yeah she’s a real piece of work IMHO. Some of the experiences I’ve had with her would be straight up terrifying and traumatizing for most people.

1 Like

They’re the same.

Yeah I look at memes. I guess I missed out on your gem lol. My profile pic is a meme too.

1 Like

Don’t talk shit, with all the respect lol. You really assume a multi powerful immortal queen of the Qliphoth is ever going to feel such petty emotions?

We’re not dealing with children here. We’re talking about Lilitu.

1 Like

Tell me about it…

I once had a girl accuse me of rape and the fury from Lilith towards the accuser was terrifying. She made her life miserable within a day…

3 Likes

Guess i too missed out on your gem xD
I love your profile pic x)

Spirits love to be wooed. In her case she loves the attention a little more than other spirits and sometimes that can cause problems.

1 Like

Could it not be that these “delusions” are actually coming from within your gf?

This might be some shadow work she’s needing to do.

Panic attacks are part of the fight or flight response, and it sounds like she may have some shit she’s not wanting to face or own up to maybe.

Sometimes people have some really adverse reaction s to things they don’t want to face.

Demonic energy has a way of bringing up this kind of psychic content.

When I initially started invoking Leviathan and reciting leviathans enn I would get a lot of anxiety and it felt like the energy made my nerves raw.

4 Likes