Lilith - Sex Goddess or Lethal parasite - The warning is out

I never said I know the truth of this

1 Like

In any case your best option is to cut all ties to the dark current all together and ask the Archangels and Jesus christ for help, Lilith doesnt get offended when that happens though, im sure she understands

Samael would also be a contacting option, being her husband, though im not 100 percent sure it would be a good idea for you

1 Like

I even asked you to walk me through what exactly happened so I cxould understand, because you have not done so in any of your posts

Yes alright,
First of all it has been fun chatting with you Warrior, so I mean no disrespect when I close the discussion with you about this Lilith.
To be more precise I would say you asked those questions based on a premise, which I cannot recognize as I see it all at the moment; the premise that we are talking about a dark deity/goddess, which have messed with me because I have done something wrong.

Since I do not agree with that premise from which you are asking those questions, it is a little difficult.

You know it is all cool, I mean no offense. It is just like you have your experience, which is different from mine and we can’t talk about other sources apparently than our experiences and then what more is there to talk about?

You have said yours I have said mine, we see and experience this differently, and it is all cool.

But I don’t really see what you are getting at when you say my best option is to cut all ties to the dark current all together? Eehhm, that is a little silly, since I have had great contact and results with Lucifer, Shahtan, Nogah and Diopes after I kicked out the parasite. And Nogah even very recently who even happily helped me banish some remnants of the parasite, so according to your philosophy here it seems Lucifer does not have more allegiance to Lilith than to me huh? Or maybe it just doesn’t work the way you think all of this dark consortium of demons…

Though I do also work successfully with angels and archangels, so it seems to me that all options are pretty open on this side of the screen :thinking:

Even though I am all good and fine, I allow my self to take your comments about Jesus and the archangels as a caring thought, so thanks hon :wink:

And you know a little bit of irreverence can be a very healthy thing in magic, fear and obedience in the face of powerful beings may not be so helpful actually.

2 Likes

Well no, I just suggested to cut all ties because there was someone else who did the same and for him it worked, however, I am glad to hear you cut all ties to the parasite, and have a good relationship with Lucifer, he has been really good to me too

1 Like

Seems like a stuff to think about

4 Likes

I dont bow, but am grateful for lessons taught, and may have some fears every once in a while but always come with respect

2 Likes

“And you know a little bit of irreverence can be a very healthy thing in magic, fear and obedience in the face of powerful beings may not be so helpful actually”

They have a point there. Whenever I have encountered any entity, the fear and obedience schtick seems only to annoy them more than anything else. They usually respond well, in my experience, to polite respect and rather enjoy indifferent jibes on the odd occasion after you have established a good relationship, just like a strong friendship where you poke fun at each other. Too be able to laugh at oneself is great wisdom, afterall.

7 Likes

yes, I may have a bit of fear when I start but its mostly mutual respect, the main thing they kept teaching me is how to assert my individuality and be strong

I recall hearing something about all immortal beings being the equivalent of the Apex predator, and that they respond to our fear as any predator would. In short: “You must never run from anything immortal; it attracts their attention”

11 Likes

Yeah, nah. They want you to challenge them, to smile at their splendid horror so they may test our resolve by a trial of fire. We have the Promethean fire for a reason. Those who advocate equality only do so because they are inferior and cannot accept that fact.

5 Likes

I agree.

1 Like

If only everything was as easy as you expose it in your post…

1 Like

acruwlly I take that stuff back kind of ignorant , Idk lol

1 Like

this is the second time youve done this, recalling a post, lmao

1 Like

Am I not allowed to? I don’t want to put out false information or unsolicited advice

1 Like

Lilith has helped me change my life around. She came to me and has been nothing but wonderful. I’ve seen Her many times, She always has a beautiful smile. She will test you but it’s because She loves Her children. She wants us all to grow and know that we are all divine. That’s my experience with the great Goddess.

7 Likes

Whenever I was beginning my work in the dark tree, Lilith tempted me as a way of testing my resolve to pursue my work.

She wasn’t flagrant about it, but her energy had a highly sexual nature to it.

Ever since I acquired my succubus, and I eventually formed a lasting relationship with her, sex has been something that really doesn’t cross my mind that much anymore. I let my succubus have all of that, she’s bonded to me anyway, and she resides in my astral Temple.

The times that I have interacted with Mama Lilith oh, it has been very much a motherly, if a little bit touchy-feely, interaction.

If she does take you to bed, it’s because she wanted to take you to bed, not because she’s trying to Feast on your energy. And if Lilith takes you to bed, be grateful.

10 Likes

no, youre allowed of course, its just funny that you said the same exact thing after recalling

1 Like

Hmmmm idk… There are many negative beings out there, sure, but be also wary of impostors who pretend that they are other beings so well they can mimic their energy… Usually it’s not a nice sign when an impostor appears around You as they essentially lie to You that they are something they are not… Idk how it is in case of Lilith, but I hope that whatever it is that is tormenting You, will leave You alone. I have been energetically and telepathically tortured by malevolent beings when I was 3-6 (yes, it was a 3 year period of shit) so I kinda know what it is like… Please, take care of Yourself and stay safe

3 Likes