Lilith is playful

Lilith is kind of playful. Shes very receptive with me. But im not sure if she wants to work with me or not. I kind of get wishy washy vibes with her. Any tips?

1 Like

Since this is your first post, before asking more questions, I’d recommend posting an introduction in the introduction section. (It’s kinda a rule here)

2 Likes

My fault had no idea

2 Likes

Lilith and her...needs This is my experiences with Lilith. She helps with shadow work a lot and realising your hidden desires-least that’s what she did with me

1 Like

@Darkspiritlord Looks like you deleted your introduction. Please go ahead and remake it and DON’T delete it again.
This is something done by people who intend to lie about who they are.
Make your next post your new introduction.

2 Likes

Haha!! Yes She can be very playful. Yesterday, I was cutting grass and I forgot my bandana. I went in the closet and couldn’t find it. I said “Lilith, You done stole my bandana now!!” It wasn’t 2 minutes later, outta the blue, a bookbag fell down from the top of the closet. I guess that was Her way of telling me She didn’t :joy: Naamah is the same way lol. Very playful.

1 Like

In my experience she values personal choice and freedom very highly. She’ll definately be willing to help but you have to be willing to take action on what she’s telling you.

4 Likes