Lilith : How do I connect with her?

Thank you so much. I’ll look into them tonight and get back with you !

1 Like

Welcome, please do post a proper intro as requested. :slight_smile:

Just to let you know, I edited this OP just to break it up, as walls of text are very off putting and hard for people to read, and you may get more responses that way.

2 Likes

Thank you! and I made a post, just not sure if I did it correctly.

1 Like

I kinda take this like the “wave cresting”. Which interestingly summons up water imagery (and the moon does have water associations).

I take this to mean six full moons, or the days just before the full moon.
:new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon:

“You will see the light” can also be a reference to the moon’s light as well as a figure of speech.

The sixth full moon from now would be February 16th 2022.

It’s cool, thanks for posting it :slight_smile:

The only thing that jumps out at me, is I’d be leery of randoms walking up to you to tell you who you are or what to think. You’re the only one who gets to decide that, and you can be what you want to be. Advice is all fine and dandy, but to stand in your power you take it with a pinch of salt and make up your own mind.

If you want to talk to Lilith have you tried evoking her at all?

4 Likes

This bit makes me think of temple of ascending flames invocation of Lilith or was it asenath masons…either way, there’s a bit about Lilith “having a face that is dark/black on the (left?) Side and light on the (right?) Side”

They’re pretty much the same thing, as Ascending Flame is Asenath Mason’s order.

2 Likes

I kinda thought so, but wasn’t sure. Lol

1 Like

I’ve sat outside under the new moon and a crescent moon, and asked her to come to me. I’ve asked her for help. when I did, it felt like electricity filled my body and something in me says she heard me and she wants to. I’m just not sure how to technically do anything like that. I’m VERY new to this

when you sat invocation, is that like reaching out to her? how would I do that?

Short answer would be yes.

It really need not be fancy either.
You could chant “Invoco te Lilith” (I invoke thee Lilith) until you feel her energy and presence.

If you go to this link there’s a pdf for the invocation of Lilith and Samael.

(There’s also a ritual of Lilith)
http://www.ascendingflame.com/materials.html

Make sure you do a banishing first to get rid of and keep out any wouldbe impostor spirits or tricksters and charlatans.

3 Likes

I’ll send you a PM with a bunch of getting started type links, and in the mean time check this out:

You may also consider BALG’s Evoking Eternity by E.A. Koetting that a few of us found useful. E.A.'s channel has a lot of great info especially if you scroll all the way back through the years to the beginning where he goes over the basics for free.

3 Likes

Always enjoy reading your post on self sufficiency. I agree

OP, in my experience, Lilith has been amazing with me

You can try prayer or chanting her enn, or your own personal method of evocation, you can even leave her some nice roses as an offering

I’m actually working with the great dark queen goddess Lilith now . If you want to know her use her sigil shown here . I’ve attached her seal as well

ea0fd74f8976ec168840555e68e1df49

I’d suggest drawing it while charging it with you intent and emotion that would attract her. Use respect and offer her incense ( lavender) and burn some 3 king resin . Meditate until your in a decent trance 15mins or so then grab her sigil a focus on it . Imprint it into your mind while chanting her enn using that enn on satan and sons you tube video shown above

2 Likes

I think she is referring to her counterpart who brings the light.

ɥʇɐԀ puɐH ʇɟǝ˥

altar, not alter

Don’t call her. If she exists, she is a brillant scamer, and a Queen Of Parasites. She appeared only one time to me, in an spontaneus vission, and then she send her daughters to drain me. She is not like Lucifer. She is abussive, unpredictible, borderline style, unfair, arbitrary, and teen personality. She, if is real, is not serious. Don’t waste your time in Lilith

Well. Like, that’s your opinion man

I’ve called her tons of times and been fine.

Your problem is your own.

My experience has been different.

(I’ve actively worn her sigils 24/7 for years too)

She is the most motherly goddess i ever seen(naamah too),and unbelievably powerful, but there is meme lilith who screw me twice, very bad,you should be careful with that

1 Like

Welcome @Luigi_Corleone It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so before you start lecturing members, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3