Lilith from my point of view

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering why Quorann does not talk about LIlith itself.

I’ve read The story of her in the bible and I really became a fan of her.

So Eve was supposed to be a good match for adam but they ended up banishing from heaven.

It seems like being a woman in holy texts are equal to being a satan itself.

just because
she was fierce and did not want to be controlled by a man she became the queen of the hell. That is cool.
Woman figure is closer to lilith at the moment.
If there is really hell or heaven I suppose It would be difficult for us to get in heaven… :roll_eyes:

strong text

2 Likes

Lilith was born as a Jewish solution for the problem of having two genesis stories, thus one story became the story of Lilith and the other one the story of Eve. Lilith as a character is Jewish and didn’t widely spread to Christianity or Islam, although some Christians know her name because of modern fictional characters.

3 Likes

These books were made centuries ago, who knows if the full true meaning is still there of everything.

As far as I know Lilith theme belongs to jewish apocryphical literature. This is why you don’t find her in Quran nor orthodox nor catholic Bible.

2 Likes

Who is Lilith? :first_quarter_moon_with_face::spider_web::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

Lilith is absolutely amazing! She is Loving and extremely perceptive. Some call her Goddess other call her a demon Queen. I call her mother. Some fear her and others love her. I love her. You’ll find a lot of miss information about her on the web. I recomend asking her yourself. You can call her by chanting or vibrating [Renich Viasa Avage Lilith Lirach].

1 Like