Lilith Familiar

So I tried to evoke/conjure Lilith into a scrying mirror to speak with. It didn’t work properly, most likely because I had not provided enough energy for a manifestation like that.

I did hear/feel her in my mind though. I asked (out loud) to get to know her better, to understand her portfolio so that I understand her place in a modern Wiccan Pantheon, and (while I don’t remember asking this aloud I had been thinking a lot about it this week) about a spirit to bond with in a symbiotic relationship. My thought process was that those who are connected in such a way to spirits seem to have a greater sensitivity to them and easy second sight, and thus seeking one out may be useful. Again, I don’t remember saying it, but it had definitely been on my mind.

Anyway, I felt a presence in my room later that night. I saw/felt in my minds eye, a woman standing over me. Her face was hidden in darkness. I felt a pressure in my throat. I verbally dissented. The pressure continued and increased. I verbally dissented again. I felt it as if it were reaching for my heart. I thought something like “fine, you want in? Your mine now”. And pulled really hard and then visualized a seal to hold the thing in there. Ive dealt with unwanted attachments before and so I’m at least a little versed in controlling the inner state. I tried to bundle it in a ball and hold it under the seal.

The next morning I feel it gnawing near my heart where it was sealed. For some reason I decided it was best to try and bind it to my own energy body, limb for limb, basically to keep it under my control. Something like, if it’s fangs aren’t near my heart center it can’t bite me. Obviously that’s a little silly because it’s not actually anthropomorphic, but nonetheless. Intention and all that…

I tried making contact with it thrice now since then and it’s just radio silence. Sometimes I feel an energy drain from it and I just try to ambiently feed (vampyre style) to fill the gap it makes. When I try and contact it, I get images like gnashing lipless mouths, rotting taut skin over female faces, biting, pits for eyes. It’s really strange. I also have a much higher sexual need lately.

Logically it seems like a parasite, but why would Lilith send something like that? Why the weird ghoulish imagery? I’m not spooked by stuff, so unless the thing is just stupid it must be something natural to it. I will just expel it if that’s what’s necessary, but I don’t know if this is like a regular thing lilith does and I just don’t know the context of it.

Any advice from lilith people would be much appreciated.

So, evocation and scrying are two different things. You can scry and this is a kind of trance state viewing - a divination, or you can evoke with a manifestation base like incense which brings the entity into the oom with you. You pick one or the other.

But it sounds like it worked just fine, because you said:

That’s great, and it’s what you can expect when you have not spent much time developing your astral senses. This is a third way and is what you get more with sigil work. An analogy is like making a telephone call only with telepathy not telephony :slight_smile:

Well, assuming it is from Lilith based on the timing being too close for coincidence, and that as you are experienced in avoiding attachments you accounted for that, it just sounds like the whole operation has gone very badly wrong.

I’ve never heard of someone capturing and imprisoning a succubus inside thier energy system in such a restrictive way. This is not a relationship, you’re are a jailer, and it’s trying to survive at this point. It probably is angry at you - you called it, and then denied it and then trapped it.

You are not supposed to jail it, it’s not a regular thing people do with succubi so you’re in uncharted territory. Imagine asking a girl to be your gf and then just locking her in the basement expecting her to thin that’s normal.

It sounds like the problem started as this entity, as some do, was bad at communicating and respecting boundaries -

I can see that would feel unfriendly and like an attack. There are many posts on here from people with succubi saying that had to work at that, so it doesn’t surprise me. even knowing they are invited they often still have to learn how to say, not bother you when you are working or sleeping. Like any relationship boundaries and communication are really important.

At this point if it’s not a parasite, you have now bust her boundaries and the relationship may be unrecoverable. I would release it and banish it, then contact Lilith and ask if it was one of hers. If so, apologize and see if you can get you one that is more experienced and can listen to basic instructions without you having to teach it. But she is protective of her children and may not give you another.

She has been reported to attack via curses those who harm her succubi so I’d resolve this sooner rather than later if I were you. And hopefully, it’s just a parasite so she doesn’t care. But in that case she did not grant you a succubus.

2 Likes

Was told by a trusted source to let you know this aligns with my experience with ‘young’ (read: inexperienced with human males) succubi.

Dang. I was kinda hoping that wasn’t the case. Oh well. You live and you learn.

I’ll have to write something up about “trapping” in the energy system, since that is uncharted territory. I kinda thought that was how everyone dealt with parasites/unwanted-spirits.

We have a bunch of ways to deal with parasites in the tutorials on this forum, some being collected here: Forum Tutorials: Parasite Collection

The most common is to banish and cleanse, and set up wards to stop them from coming back.

Right now it’s able to feed on you, and influence you to produce more of the kinds of energy it likes, and that’s usually unhelpful for you.

With a succubus, the exchange is that they get you to produce sexual energy, which is enjoyable, and they feed on that. So it’s seen as a fair trade, or at least a mutually willing one.