Library of ALL Knowledge

I Googled a fictitious library known in the occult which contains all knowledge and events from the past, present, and future. Does anyone know what this library is called? I forgot the name and it’s not in my search history.

Thanks in advance!

The Akashic records :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

I love you!!

1 Like

Aww shucks. :joy:

Is it possible to visit The Akashic records to see Jesus’ teachings take place? Like in person? I would like to see how accurate Christianity is according to his teachings.

1 Like

I would search the forums for Akashic records. You will find your answers on another thread.

4 Likes

What I don’t get is why don’t people answer the world’s questions using The Akashic Records? How do we make time travel possible? What is the cure for cancer? How can we extend our lives hundreds of years (on this earth)?

1 Like

Edward Cayce has a ton of info on Jesus. I suggest looking there. Even if it didnt occur, its a great tool for inspiration. Personally it took me down a lovely corridor. Im glad i saw this post because maybe i can begin to write about my experience in the records. I have done readings for myself and others

2 Likes

Sometimes the records arent exactly understood by the host. Its important to understand that our societal world view can influence the gnosis we recieve from spirit. So sometimes the ideas seem so OUT THERE, that the records hosts have been written off as quacks. Just like any form of divination, you will have skeptics. The level of clear perception is what will bring that information to this plane.

3 Likes

And there are also rules that people generally use, to help to make that perception the clearest it can possibly be, so that no info transmitted can be fabricated or blurry. Its a very strange contract to make with spirit- and its strict

@satansprettycool Yes please do record your experiences am pm me when they’re up so I can read them! A lot of the questions can be answered without people needing astral/inter-dimensional proof. For example, the cure for cancer could be a chemistry formula for a specific pill.

1 Like

what we call science is just consensus on magick :crescent_moon:

3 Likes

Just going to mention that several spirits have the ability to cure your ailments.
Also with that said why would they heal someone who neither respects or acknowledges the spirits existance?

3 Likes

I love that statement. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Of course but medically speaking, is it possible to acquire a formula for a cure to cancer from the records? For those who are more limited in their thinking. Plus not only would the physical cure be more accessible to people (not everyone believes in spirits) but spirits are not completely consistent even if you do believe in them and trust them.

Interesting statement. I would argue that consistency is also apart of that.

It would have to be consistent to be called science. No argument to be had :woman_shrugging:

On the flip side certain places on the dark web are talking about a cure we have had for cancer since the 80s, big pharma just makes too much money off of the sick continuing to stay sick.

3 Likes

@Cernunnos I absolutely, 100% believe that. There is a lot of corporate greed in our society. Do you think that information would be available in the records (whether or not the cure has been developed)?

1 Like