Meditation Of Accessing The Akashic Records

The Akashic Records.

The Akashic Records are energetic records of every soul, every past, every present and future, including records of all worlds, dimensions, realms and beings.

Where Does The Akashic Records Exist.

They exist everywhere, they exist inside us but they are all leading to the true location in the astral realms, this place is a energy space which gains critical knowledge, it’s alive and is perceived by all differently. It can be seen as a library, or a energetic temple of scrolls.

Plus it can be seen as a matrix of information and is often seen as a empty space with one scroll or book or even screen which you can read, watch or in some instances hear a voice showing and telling you all the knowledge of the physical and astral worlds.

How can you get there ?

Many individuals choose to use astral travel to get there, or use guides to take them there but it can be done through a simple meditation, a astral expansion and a energetic stretch if you will to allow your mind to go there and to expand the energy body there, while being in this physical world at the same time simultaneously.

The meditation.

Sit in a comfortable meditative position and simply tune all your surroundings out, allow your body to relax by focusing on your breath. Feel inside of your head a light this is your consciousness, it’s your mind the energy field that is inside the brain, which causes influxes of energy and vibrations, that move the brain waves in different sections of the brain.

Feel and visualize your consciousness as a white energy field, inhale energy around you and feel that energy and breath rise that energy field inside your head into your crown chakra.

Now feel how that vibration flow through you, the connection to your godmind, now vibrate the mantra " OM " to deepen the connection with your crown chakra, now focus on your goal of trying to access the akashic records.

Then simply visualize light blinding blue light, then say internally

" I access the Akashic Records ".

Then see through the light, you will see a space and there will be something before you, i normally see a giant orb of light, surrounded by geometric energetic shapes.

Now ask a question about you, or about another world or even ask something about the past or future or even ask about one of your reincarnations etc.

Then you’ll see the orb show you something or you’ll hear a voice or even both answering your question.

This is the akashic records, not every question can be answered but most can only some information can be accessed from certain spirits or even the soul realms but a lot and a shit tone of information is accessible here, so enjoy the connection with the source of great knowledge.

Post your experiences below and good luck.

Sincerely

Conner Kendall.

45 Likes

I will post my results after I get home. I am excited to try this one out. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

You can use the records to access knowledge of past lives. That’s what I used it for.

2 Likes

have you done this? what is it like? i am trying with no success, i need to know something about my past.