Library of ALL Knowledge

The records are a walk through your soul, which is attached to YOUR past lives. There are guardians always watching making sure no one goes where they are not allowed, meaning you could get into your souls records but if you did not discover the cure in a past life that info would be restricted from you if not taught to you directly by a spirit during ritual possession/evocation.

Also if organizations are big enough to keep a cure under wraps do to greed, then I would be careful even if you found a cure cause greed makes people dissappear without a trace. And it would be foolish to think a corperation like big pharma which practices alchemy on a masive scale would not employ a slew of magikians to protect that vast amount of money.

4 Likes

This helped a lot. Even after reading other threads on the subject, I couldn’t find whether or not the information was restricted. Thank you very much.

1 Like

If you go there, make sure you know how to get out. Don’t get lost.

3 Likes

@anon10524665 none of the other threads explain how to get out. Do you mind explaining?

Always follow the silver string back to your body.

3 Likes

I heard different methods. It’s also important to remember which reality your body is in. Remember, if you learn something you don’t like, about your past or something, you can’t change it.

2 Likes

My grandfather preached this his whole life.

2 Likes

The flip side of course is once you know ALL your past lives (and their damnation as well), if you can accept them then you will begin to merge reconnect to your soul fully and be powerful beyond measure… Vodoun teaches this heavily in their path, even have a veve for it which coincidentally also acts as a time travel gate for your consciousness.

1 Like

@Cernunnos Interesting. I understand that knowledge is power but how would this knowledge make you powerful? Maybe to find your magician strengths and weaknesses?

I’ve only ever accessed my personal akashic though mine doesn’t have future lives possibly because I made the choice to no longer reincarnate for now so until I decide otherwise it seems blank there but I have been able to view my past lives and so far counted at least 20. The inner temple/library was only my own however, so I come to believe the Akashic records don’t hold everyone’s but that everyone has their own personal Akashic records manifested realm within their soul so to speak instead of the idea that all living beings share one large Akashic records place.

2 Likes

I’m lucky (sometimes it doesnt feel like this though) because I had visions of my past lives since I was a child. Some good and some not so much. Because of that I accept what is happening in this life more, and I can often connect to people when they have problems because I feel like I lived through that too.
I don’t even have that much experience with the library on my own. Many people in my family do different magical stuff though, so I heard stories. I had some visions when I was younger though, before I even knew of it. I was walking up a big spiral staircase made out of crystal. there were many long, open corridors connected to it and there were books everywhere. Serious looking people were walking down the corridors, although it was a very peaceful atmosphere. From the beginning on I knew that every knowledge, every story of the universe was collected there. I just knew that. But I could never read anything. I didnt try to, tbh. Maybe I will do that in the future, but considering I have visions of my past lives anyway, I never felt the desire to.

2 Likes

Knowledge makes you powerful because you understand everything better. Most importantly, yourself. Knowing your own soul is the key for being powerful in every aspect of life.

2 Likes

Tbh the only reason I originally went there was to relearn specific rituals/spells that are possibly even now considered “forbidden magick” by most right hand path occultists. It was very enlightening.

1 Like

I dont get why anything should be forbidden. yeah you shouldnt mess around with something you cannot control and if you do something bad, you have to take responsibility for it. But forbidden…
Yes I for example tend to work with Angels more than Demons, but that’s my personal preference. But I’d never say demons are bad or evil.
All this classification into good and bad, good magic and forbidden one. Im not a fan of it.

2 Likes

I meant more along the lines of full on chronomancy as well as the ability to rewrite all of history if need be and only very few would actually even notice. Although I have done this on a small scale (city/state wide) I have been told it could be used to influence other countries even if I have never even stepped foot on there soil.

After the first use on the state wide level I was told to never try it again without a damn good reason. So I locked it back up in my astral library and purged the knowledge from my mind so that I would not be able to accidentally change shit on a massive scale without going through the trouble of unlocking it again.

Mhm, I understand. I don’t think I’d ever try to do that. Cause if I make some changings that seem good for me, for my own limited mind, will it really end up better? Not sure about that. As I said, shouldn’t mess with something you can’t control.

Although I still wouldn’t consider it as ‘forbidden’. If you think it is worth the consequences or backlash it will have on your life…

WTF?!? I’m so confused. I thought you said you couldn’t access information that one of your past lives didn’t know.

@Cernunnos How did you do this on a small scale?

Bro if you think magick this go around is my first pony ride “a clue? No”

@Cernunnos I never said it was. How did you access information from the records if you didn’t have knowledge in it in a previous life? All I’m trying to figure out is how to get answered questions for myself and others.