LHP in 50 words or less!

Here’s a challenge for everybody.

In 50 words or less describe what the left hand path represents for you. Below is a video that I found highly informative and I would love to hear others input on the Left Hand Path.

I am hoping some interesting topics can stem from this one, and thanks for your input and I look forward to reading the posts.

A.D.

7 Likes

image Freedom!!!

(That’s just one word, but I can’t think of anything better to sum it up for me.)

18 Likes

No longer finding a balance, balance is found giving freedom.

Short and sweet but that’s me :blush:

5 Likes

Something I don’t follow.

3 Likes

The magic is what you create with setting your own boundaries with the attainment of knowledge and inner power.

I do not accept the concept of magical work for good or evil. The concept of nature and what surrounds us is part of darkness, a symbol of the universe, which empowers light which creates transformation to what your goals or desires which are within the boundaries of your own magic.

10 Likes

The method of solving mazes, always passing on the left side…

…Or a way to exercise freedom

4 Likes

100% agree

2 Likes

Personal responsibility.

7 Likes

LHP: Realization of divinity through [the] singularity of Self

10 Likes

I really like what I’m reading so far it seems the majority feel the most beneficial thing so far is freedom.

1 Like

As above, So Below

3 Likes

Crazy people living their life to the fullest. We don’t give fifty shades of fuck what you think of us. We’re wild baby.:stuck_out_tongue::black_heart:

7 Likes

Personal power to achieve what one feel is impossible

1 Like

Absolutely perfect.

1 Like

The power of finding freedom only to use that freedom to then enslave others.

6 Likes

A portal

2 Likes

The masses and RHP see themselves as part of the universe. The LHP inverts that viewpoint and states that the universe is part of the sorcerer. Enlightened solipsism leading to personal sovereignty, mastery, power and freedom.

7 Likes

Out of my way or be torn asunder.

P.S. that manifesto is severely lacking, and the author immediately exposes himself as a individual who thinks he’s following LHP but actually is not, when he uses with the words, “violent atrocities.”

Atrocity is a word connected with morality. Morality has no place in LHP. As not only is it restrictive and a blight on one’s freedom, but also that the aim of LHP is to become something more than human via self-exaltation and alchemical process. Thus, the abandonment of certain human conventions is required.

9 Likes

Take what you can.

2 Likes

Lhp for me means the pursuit of ascension at any cost.

1 Like