LHP in 50 words or less!

Regardless of the size of the challenge?

3 Likes

Of course. Where would be the fun, otherwise?

6 Likes

Good answer.

3 Likes

Wow, I found that incredibly deep. Going to ponder that a while :slight_smile:

Retards need not apply.

4 Likes

This was the part that you mentioned:

“Quote” Morality error: if divinity is perfectly moral, and a divine being created existence, then existence is perfectly moral, and evil cannot exist. But evil does exist, because violent atrocities occur frequently.

He’s trying to disprove morality of the divine with his statement. That’s what I got from it anyway.

1 Like

He’s trying to open a bottle of beer with another bottle of beer.

1 Like

Your post delighted me and reminded me immediately of this:

(This song also happens to be one of my personal “Life” songs on my LHP play list.) :sunglasses:

1 Like

Im very surprised no one said these:

“Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law”, and “Nothing is true, everything is permitted”.

5 Likes

Thanks. :slight_smile:

WOW this one is powerful :+1:

:relieved: I see

I was actually contemplating between the two paths and although im sure im still mix in some rhp work like angels and what not Im definitely leaning twoards the left. My only hold up ir the morality part, and some negative connotations I have with Demons that was programmed into me from the church.

1 Like

The Left Hand Path is about non-union with the objective multiverse by achieving your own, individual self-deification using whatever you can to be more free, more empowered and more independent whilst embracing the pleasures and pains made possible by your existence, knowledge and increasing power.

Al.

6 Likes

Left Hand Path includes the currents tending to a “trasformation” of man into a god, also by using methods such as for example sex. The above goal is the reason why demons are contacted more than other entities: because they represent standing up for oneself.

1 Like

Fully Committed Sovereignty…

2 Likes

This is something Ive thought about, not in conjunction with rhp/lhp, but it does work well in those terms.

Rhp is building yourself up to meet the divine
Lhp is destroying yourself to find the divine core

1 Like

In the words of the great GG Allin (birthname Jesus Christ Allin):

Your god fucked me in the ass
Jesus christ sucked my fucking ass
Your bible is a piece of trash
I am the highest power, the leader of the pack!

2 Likes

:metal: Yesssssiirrr

RHP with less steps :smirk:

2 Likes

I found your fascination with ass very amusing. I cant tell if you loved or hated it LOL

Wow, I love when I see edjumicated responzes LOL

Just kidding, awesome as ever Uncle

1 Like