LGBTQ Magicians’ Working & Networking Thread

Gotya​:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

Awesome and Black magician too :fire:

1 Like

I work closely with Belial Asmodeus and Astarte in my job/career lol I just hadn’t worked up the guts to advertise that in my works so far
Fanbases can be picky :confused:

Mabye if I could find a satanic site that’s upscale enough for my liking🤣

1 Like

We need a matchmaking site for LGBTQ witches and magicians to find love. I would love to find a partner who practices and is as devoted as I am to all things witchcraft, if I found one who worshipped the same Goddesses as me, well that would be a huge bonus

5 Likes

I feel like I’m that one gay that doesn’t consider himself part of the LGBTQ+ or really apply it at all to my path xD

4 Likes

I feel left out, because I’m straight. Can they add an S to the end? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Lmao

2 Likes

I don’t feel like I’m apart of it, like a group, more like it’s just some people coming together to occasionally celebrate something.

@anon48079295 well there’s cunts in every community but you know if you find a few you can vibe with that aren’t coolios.

1 Like

What…?

lamia probably thinks you dislike the community, and you dislike it because you think it’s toxic, but that isn’t the case.

2 Likes

Lol I see, no I just don’t really see it as of importance to me.

2 Likes

@Maxwell well some of it is toxic this interfactional inhouse fighting bullshit that happens annoys me to no end lol.

1 Like

Yesss this!!!
If design it I’ll give you the copywrite lol

1 Like

Hey I’m a trans Man, saw this thread, and decided to say hi :sunglasses:.

Is this thread active much or? Just like a general chat for the LGBTQ community?

I’m not usually involved much, if at all in the community - but decided to say hi anyways.

5 Likes

Im a 29 year old gay man into folk magic, angel work, Tarot, and saint work… It’s nice to meet you all, truly.

2 Likes

:heart: Click here for occult singles in your area :heart:

3 Likes

Well i couldn’t come out to my family sadly but I guess I’ll come out in here.
I’m a confused lgbqt+ girl as im still figuring out which catagory i stand in.

Yup I feel this explanation is much more better.
I really wish i had someone I could talk to that could help me with this.

4 Likes

Yo, folks, I just removed this post - please no incitement to violence, nor toxic “us and them” stuff, that is not permitted and will result in permanent closure of this thread. Since I have defended this topic from numerous trolls and derailments over the past 3 years, I will not be happy about that.

Peace and love folks, please keep this in a positive place, you can always discuss anything more serious or controversial in PM if you wish. :+1:

12 Likes

magickally enhanced torches and pitchforks being evoked out of nothing for the group chat

2 Likes