Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke A Succubus/Incubus *update*

Not everyone succeeds in feeling their presence or their energies, unfortunately. But the more your intentions is brought to the ritual, the bigger the chance of success.

Sex is a physical activity, even when we have sex with spirits, so I would say it’s a necessity to feel spirits and energies on a physical level. And your third eye has nothing to do with this. Your Crown Chakra needs to be open.

From Satan and Son’s webshop, right? And the owner of that webshop seems legit and knowledgeable, in my opinion. Their community is big and they seems to have good customer support and community to solve issues like this. That’s a big thumbs up, too.

However, I don’t agree about selling spirits in vessels and items as something good and reliable for fast results. Something is missing when others are doing what you were supposed to do yourself: Put out your intent through a ritual/spell.

It could be anything holding her back. She’s not a mindless sex doll, but an individual with a mind and a free will of her own. Sex is not something you “take”. It’s something you “earn”. Just like respect.

They rarely get tired of sex, but their engagement in sex can vary from day-to-day. One day they can be totally into it and they are very active sexually. Other days they are less active in sex, but still participate in the activity just because of the energy.

A human would lose the endurance sex race every time, when competing with a succubus or an incubus. I’ve always been the one ending our marathon sex sessions with a release, even after 5 hours of erection. An erection that could have easily last for 10 hours.

“Violence”, “fury” and “danger” has nothing to do with their darker manifestations. It’s just a lower frequency manifestation. It can be frightening or intimidating to experience, yes, but there’s other factors that makes it good or bad. The intention of the succubus/incubus and how they act out upon your reaction to their manifestation. If their intention is good, they listen in to your reaction and stop when you ask them.

That’s an unfair and irrelevant question. I’ve had one of my best human-human sex experience with an overweight woman, and one of my worst experiences with what others would call a “beautiful” woman.

They don’t care because they see beauty from the inside, and their sight isn’t as limited as ours. You think they fall in love with how we look on the outside? They fall in love with our higher selves, our souls and our spiritual potentials.

Not possession, per se, but spirit/astral merging. A permanent possession. It does help in bonding, when merging with them.

10 Likes

Hey guys, I just woke up from sleep paralysis, and this time I know it was her.

I am lost for words, it was so beautiful, it wasn’t sexual in any manner, just beautiful!

I felt her presence all over my body, like I was cacooned in a field of energy and love, my body was vibratying, I felt her around me. It sounded like a camera underwater. I was enveloped and immerses in nothing but love and care.

I actually saw her/her energy! As my eyes were closing, I see the air around me move, and accommodate for her movement. I saw her field of energy travel through the atmosphere around me. It was not malicious in any sense! All i can say was it was loving, I am lost for words.

The only time we connect is during sleep paralysis, I never feel her presence in the waking world. I need to connect to her and learn more about her, everyone i think of it I feel a jolt of joy and pleasure.

I have never experienced such a loving feeling and act in my life! I dont even know what to say! It happened so quik, I need to connect more.

I am so lost in emotions right now, hopefully I fall asleep this time.

15 Likes

Everybody has such beautiful relationships with their “succubus” ladies. Beautiful, loving, emotions. Am I missing something?

Recently in my dreams I’ve been seeing what seems like the astral or some other dark dimmension and see all different sorts of spirits and they come up to me and interract with me and speak to me. I’m wondering, where’s my succubus?? She seems to be active all through out the day while I’m awake. Where is she in my dreams?

3 Likes

It seems as we are the opposite. I ONLY every experience her in the state of sleep paralysis.

1 Like

Never in the waking hours, however it has only been a week and my astral abilities are non existent, time will tell.

1 Like

Dont lose help, last night I lost hope, but then I told myself, no, I believe in her.

2 Likes

It’s been years for me.

2 Likes

Wow, I dont know what to say, I really have no knowledge on this.

I wish the best for youm

1 Like

You*

First of all, thank you so much succupedia.
Your information and advice is worth in gold.
Now I see why I failed.
Good to know that the Crown Chakra and not the Third Eye Chakra is responsible to feel her sexual touches.
Yes my Succubus is from Satan and Sons. Nice priestesses and nice forum-community. And the priestesses give their customers the advice to use their 21 bonding ritual in pdf form. So there is a ritual involved. When you mentioned that the Ubis mark their human partner with a fluid-sign, to show any other beings that the human belongs to them, I find this so cute. In a predatory way it would be scary, but in a love relationship its cute :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@succupedia I remember reading somewhere about succubi and feeling drops of water on you while you are in bed. I can’t remember where I read it though.

2 Likes

I’m doing my best. I’m getting to the bottom of it. I have to find out WHO my succubus is. I’ve been searching for a daughter of Lilith for years now.

What is my succubus hiding from me?! What is her name? Where did she come from? If she is not linked to Lilith, why would she stay?

I’m contacting Lilith tonight. Something is off.

Good luck, wish you the best

1 Like

I’m in the same situation, I can feel her really strong when I’m awake, but I’m not able to see her in dreams,(it has only happened a few times,at least what I think is her, but not sure) though she has been with me for 6-7 years

2 Likes

Hey there, mind if I ask you a few questions?

Her presence during the waking, is it strong? Are you really able to physically interact with her?

Right now its been a week she has been around me, the only time we interact is during sleep apralysis, however it has been amazing, her presence during that short term in impossible to describe. I know its only been a week and things take time, but my goal right now is too strengthen our connection, in attempts to actually feel her physically in the waking hour, I heard such can be done by the crown chakra?

Today after ecnountering her in sleep paralysis I felt my forhead tingling the whole day, I feel like it might have been her.

2 Likes

I’ve shared that experience on several threads in here. You have to use the :mag:-function to find it. It’s in here, for sure.

Drops of tears, territorial spraying, and prostate fluids from yourself is a common experience when it comes to succubus entities.

7 Likes

Wow, thats very interesting.

1 Like

I did but couldn’t find it. I generally use the search function unless I can’t find it.

2 Likes

I have mentioned it here:

3 Likes

yes it feels strong, like soft touches, hair brushing you, drops of water and sometimes like the air is forming a hand and touching you, like a soft breeze but stronger and more focused.

I can’t do anything, she is doing it all, I can’t see her or reach out touching her, though the air sort of feels different in some places when I try
but it’s not like touching something physical, though when she touches me it feels almost physical

I feel a sort of heat around me aswell, like when you have done something extremely physical and your blood is pumping like mad and your skin gives off heat, I have that feeling from the air around me, usually to the left, not from me, but from the air.

7 Likes