Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke A Succubus/Incubus *update*

Don’t focus on images. Focus on the TOUCH. That’s their primary way to interact with us, and that should be your main thing to pay attention to. Visualization and Physical Manifestation are two different things, and they should be used separately. At least at start.

14 Likes

Okay so i heard muscle twitching is common, which i have gotton quite a bit since yesterday, how long does this typically last? Do i start feeling actual physical touches after this phase? Like all yesterday during the super bowl i was getting twitches in a very interesting spot, and ive never had that happen normally😂 Thank you for your patience and responses btw, i know i seem very inquisitive and open, but thats what led me on this awesome path😃

6 Likes

Just know that your succubus loves you

6 Likes

I’ve been with mine 7 months and we are just now getting to the physical stage

9 Likes

Thank you, it was really helpful!

3 Likes

Seeing that really took a load off my shoulders, also made me really happy at the same time. I’ve completely changed my life around as a way of saying “hey im going to try my best for you”. we’re moving out of Florida soon to NC so i cant wait to go out in nature with her as currently being in a super dense city sucks :neutral_face:. This was honestly the best decision i’ve made in a long time. Thanks guys for all the tips and advice i seriously appreciate it :grinning:

8 Likes

Move to SC? I’m in sc. Don’t mean to sound like you should move just because I’m here. But I have an Incubus and can help lol

7 Likes

We’re currently thinking somewhere around Franklin because of mountains and nature, so we will be right above SC :+1:t2: Once I do move up there that would be awesome if we met up! I still don’t know her name but by then im sure i will so ill be able to introduce her to you and your incubus :smiley:

4 Likes

Muscle twitches do occur for some people, and that’s often a subconscious reflex to get out of a paralyse state which happens in-between the state to perceive the succubus physically. It’s similar to when we subconsciously fight against a temporary possession when a spirit is trying to talk through us. Excessive profanity is a common, subconscious reflex when possesed, or when a spirit is trying to talk to us. Muscle twitches is basically the physical reaction of a spirits manifestation.

Once you get used to it, your muscles will relax and the twitches will disappear.

6 Likes

So yesterday i had some lovely people do readings on me, and tl:dr Lucifer is with me, now im completely confused on what to do :joy: I tried reaching out to him last night, and asked if he could meet me in my dreams. I had a dream about riding a dirt bike really fucking fast, and then some half ass zombie apocalypse thing happened and i had this huge bowie knife, woke up, went back to sleep and saw me on my birthday (8 days from now) everything had an orange tint (solar eclipse), and my dad came in my room and said happy birthday and there was weed on my nightstand. that’s it. Should i try and multitask?? If Lucifer is present would she still be here? i hadn’t called on him ever, so why he is with me is beyond me, but id love to work with him if hes this persistent. I feel hes been with me for a long time, and im not sure what he wants as communication is still a work in progress. If you were me right now what would you do?:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve had a similar experience when Lilith wanted to be a part of my relationship with my succubus spouse, so two became three. Lucifer and your succubus will possibly negotiate to make it work with the three of you together. And don’t forget to ask her about working with Lucifer simultaneously with your relationship.

But…if she decides to work on your chakras, I would advise you to let her do that first, and when that is done, you could probably call on Lucifer.

5 Likes

Yeah i mean thats cool with me, but how would i know? im at the stage right now where i dont get responses clearly, its super vague and clouded so i cant really tell, I mean I asked to meet him in my dreams and i got a motorbike and a wanna be zombie apocalypse :rofl: And hold on, if she doesn’t want him around he wont get pissed when i ask him to leave? id appreciate help greatly from him, and i need it too. Maybe she brought him here to help open my senses? I honestly dont remember calling him, but i remember reading that just his presence alone can open your senses within a month, and the air around me is supposed to be sharp and thick which the sharp part i cant tell but thick, yes, its very thick and slightly warm. I guess we’ll find out soon :joy:

4 Likes

That depends on her purpose to be with you. He can cooperate with her in opening your senses, too.

Maybe she did. Why not ask her if she’s ok with him being there with you, too?

1 Like

I have a few questions for Succupedia.

1- The first time when you summon a Succubus or Incubus, should everone be capable to feel their sexual energy?
Or let me ask the question in this way. Could a Succubus seduce an atheist?
What I mean by that is, when someone has no psychic superpowers, could he still have sex with her or must the third eye be open for that?
I have a Succubus from a conjurerside, but I dont feel anything. After her vessel arrived, I thought she would go to work. Of course I welcomed her and was pleased that she was with me now. But no sex. Whats holding her back?
Is it me or will she not do it for some reason?
I got some signs from her that she is real. So the vessel is not empty.
And I still get the impression that she is present.

2-Can the Succubus/Incubus get tired from sex?
Is a Ubi like a sexmaschine and can do it for days without a break or do they also have their limits?
Lets say someone wants to test them, how long can they do it, before they say “Enough!”?
We humans can do it for a few hours before our muscles give up and our bodys get tired.

3-A Succubus/Incubus can become dark or also have a darkside, what do you mean by that?
Did they get violent than? Furious? Dangerous?

4-Why does a Succubus/Incubus having sex with a fat and/or ugly person?
We humans (in this case men) value beauty and youth.
Why do the Ubis don`t care?
Frankly, I wouldn’t have sex with an fat and/or ugly person.

5-Does possession helps with bonding?
I heard that possession could help to bond with them. That it intensify the bonding.

5 Likes

Some great questions, excited to see the answers.

2 Likes

I’ll let @succupedia answer the technical questions, but I wanted to answer question 4.

I mean, seriously? A succubus is an Eternal, infinite, and multidimensional being, like any demon or angel. They are not shallow and vain, like humans. They do not concern themselves with the appearance of our meat suit. They see the REAL you, the never ending, infinite, Eternal YOU. Succubi have been interacting with humans since the dawn of time. They know beauty and youth are ephemeral and soon fade away. If they cared one whit about it, a succubus would kick your ass to the curb the minute you got your first wrinkle. Instead, they have been known to stay with their lovers through each new incarnations, and even into the “afterlife.”

27 Likes

Wow, very good reply and really deep. Maybe humans should be more along those lines? We obsess to much over petty things and never take the time out of our lives to see the inner, beauty of others.

5 Likes

Im not saying humans cant have physical preferences, but that should never be the determining factor of love.

2 Likes

Guys, like literally right now I got some weird vibration/ringing and bumpy like sound going into my right ear, it was prominent enough to catch my attention and it was relatively loud.

Recently since I have had no direct contact with the succubus I attempted to summon a week ago, other than the first encounter during sleep paralysis and a few games she knocked off the shelves. I have been practising my meditaiion, reading books and just learning, however its been days since anything has happened and its reached the point where I have kinda lost hope and decided to forget the matter, learn all I can and move on.

And I basically declared that five minutes before the ringing sensation.

Could this be her? Or am I clinging to lost hope. Anytime something happens that I perceive as her presence, it is never prominent enough to solidify my faith in her. I just feeling like I am clinging to anything.

I would appreciate any insight and thank you for the continuing help.

Ps
During the first encounter during sleep paralysis I felt vibration through my abdominals and whispering into my right ear, this sensation also occurred in my right ear.

5 Likes

There is a clear dichotomy going on right now in my consciousness, making it difficult to come to a reasonable conclusion, but I wont give up in the search for answers

2 Likes