Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke A Succubus/Incubus *update*

Thank you for your reply.

So over these years, what, if you have, done to try and strengthen your bond with her? So you can maybe communicate and connect a stronger level?

2 Likes

Hey Succupedia, I remmeber coming across a comment of yours along the lines of the crown chakra, and it being of great benefit when it comes to the connection with your succubus. I dont some research, from what I have gatherd meditation and visualisation are essential.

After my encounter this morning, throughout the day I have had a pleasurable and tibgling sensation in my chest and forhead, could this be her opening my Chakras?

I tried some mediation, where I visualised my Crown Chakra opening and light coming into it, my forhead feels weird but good now :grin:.

I will also work on the root chakra for balance.

Thank you!

2 Likes

What is off is you not doing the work you were given to do and instead lusting after the result when you’ve been given a task.

5 Likes

It’s a possibility, yeah. The more she’s working on your chakras, the more you will feel her physically.

4 Likes

I believe it is highly possible. Its almost like now I am feeling an extremely light precense. Slowly but surely.

I will attempt to induce sleep paralysis more often throughout the weeks to come, in hopes to know and connect more to her.

I asked her out loud today for just one thing, her name, I hope she will give me her name soon, I would love that.

Thank you, I am going to sleep now, have a good day!

3 Likes

Im pretty sure my door just opened on its on, then I got like a weird sensation across my body :joy:

3 Likes

Or I didnt shut it fully :joy: ok enough talking its late peace.

2 Likes

she has done all the work tbh,we sort of stumbled across eachother in lucid dream, I think.
There has been periods where I didn’t feel her at all, I had no idea what I was feeling and sort of took it for granted.
there was period where I felt her strongly and periods where I hardly felt her at all, except for very light touches and it made me really miss the intensity.

but work/social and not knowing anyone that was into the occult to really turn to for advice made it kind of hard to figure out
I did research(google) spirits/succubus on the various sites on the internet, but didn’t find a place with likeminded people like this, until now.

So I have probably been a pretty bad lover sofar, but that is gonna change! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thats good to here you found this community, I dont know where I would be without it.

I wish you the best in developing your relationship, many of us our doing the same.

3 Likes

Hey succupedia, its 8 AM here so good morning from Australia!

Do you think the Wake Induced sleep paralysis is an effective method if entering sleep paralysis if you dont mind me asking

2 Likes

Good evening from Sweden. It’s 10.20 PM here. Dark, snowy and cold. Total opposite from “Down Under”.

I think it’s good as anything that gives result, so keep doing that to push it further.

4 Likes

Your from sweeden? Awesome. Its not too warm in the state I live in, but it gets scorching hot in the summer.

Ill try the wake induce technique, if I can consistently connect with her, and find out her name I will continue it. :grin:

1 Like

I’m just concentrating on the touches in the meantime. I’ve been given extra days off, most likely to do the ritual. I see no coincidences anymore.

1 Like

Well I just had the strongest experience yet, unfortunately I was told not to mention anything about it in detail and to message @succupedia so that’s what I have done.

3 Likes

Awesome topic! by reading it all i feel like my crown chackra is a lot more open! I am going to do a meditation now! Learned a lot of stuff!:grin:

3 Likes

Fuck it I’m going to do a meditation

2 Likes

my temple is immediately above my living quarters (i live in a tiny cabin) and i banish daily using a modified lbrp that calls Lilith, et al as the god(dess) names… i’m wondering if these dailty rituals will automatically banish a succubus partner, even if that is not my intent. if so, would i have to evoke her after every banishing?

If my astral senses are… not perfect… is there any point to sending a letter of intent? or should i master them first before asking to be set up?

As far as communication with her, is a telepathic link possible?

2 Likes

I don’t think a ritual that calls for Lilith would do much of anything to her daughter, even if it WAS your intent to banish her, even less if it isn’t. Maybe empower her a little.

1 Like

Am I being too picky here? These are all things that came to mind when I was thinking of which qualities I would like in a partner lol:

• Open-minded in case I have reason to hook up with a human/other spirit
  • Affectionate
  • Passionate
  • Spiritual
  • enthusiastic
  • cooperative
  • Protective
  • Romantically and sexually assertive
  • Sexually dominant
  • Creative
  • Music lover
  • Empathetic & good communication skills
  • Supportive
  • Optimistic
  • Able & willing to help me grow as a person
  • Playful & silly
  • Mildly mischievous
  • Able to be serious when it’s called for
  • Inspirational & willing to help motivate me
  • Adventurous
  • Adaptable
  • Loving
  • Wise & intelligent
  • Dog-lover
  • Borderline hedonistic
  • Great sense of humour
  • Willing to possess me from time to time
  • Brave
  • understanding
    And the list keeps growing and growing lol…
5 Likes

I would say: Quite picky, yes. It’s good to have a few reference points in what you want in your partner, but you should also leave room for her to develop and exercise her own free will and ascension.

You don’t want an android, right? You don’t want someone depending on the limitations of how you want them to be and act when you end up in situations that require her to act in a way that’s outside your wishlist of personal traits. That means that she has to break your rules to protect you, which can creates conflicts, not only on her own behalf, but also on yourself.

Cover the basic, primal needs such as love, loyalty, honesty, protection and development. The relationship is not about you. It’s about you, her and you and her COMBINED.

19 Likes