Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke A Succubus/Incubus *update*

Nah

hi

Hi, i have a couple of questions, In the letter of intent you could ask for a Succubus that is not going to be jealous or harm anyspitits or any other entities already around you? Also would it offend a succubus to ask for a short term relationship with the option for long term is it works out for us both?

1 Like

the letter of intent is just a way to make YOU express your self not only toward her but more importantly towards you…

plus no you dont need to go into extreme details on the letter a relationship develops throughout the years not by some letters…

1 Like

Would a succubus be jealous if I am working with other spirits or entities?

These both seem reasonable to me. That’s how most people date they try it for a short time and if it seems to be clicking they continue for awhile. And yeah you should specify you need her to be okay with any human and deify work you’ll be doing besides her

1 Like

A succubus becoming “jealous” is more of a myth than anything else. However, if she’s working with your chakras or with other things involving your ascension, I wouldn’t recommend to evoke other spirits at that time. I shouldn’t have to explain the reasons why, right?

We also tend to throw the word “jealousy” around to explain specific behaviors, while the true reasons often is on the behavior of the other half, which is ourselves. If we neglect the succubus when working with other spirits, she could be hurt, or if we suddenly stop interacting with her for longer period of time, she could feel neglected. Any relationship needs maintenance and attention to some extent, and that includes spirits.

6 Likes

I tried this last night and definitely felt some nice sensations within a few minutes. I’m horrible when it comes to sitting still, but time just flew by. I thought I had only been sat for about 5 maybe 10 minutes, but it was over 30 minutes before I moved and went to bed.
The sensations went on for quite sometime and felt at times, unbearable like a tease. I kept waking up in the night and thought for sure my work day was going to be wrecked, but I was up before the sun and have felt rested all day.

1 Like

Oh forgot to add. I asked it to touch my hand and almost immediately felt this intense pulsating within my hand. I’ve asked three times now and it just happens. Doesn’t hurt, feels interesting- almost like my hand is having an orgasm.

1 Like

Can I do this if im already dealing with another spirit? Or is that a bad idea

@succupedia
I would like to contact you via email
I am thinking about evoking a succubus using the provided method as u indicated above w but there are a couple things i would like to know more about.

thank you

First, before asking to personally contact a member, please click the image below and introduce yourself, as per the rules of this forum:

handIntro

I apologize
i did do as required but obviously on the wrong place and wrong thread

I will rectify that immediately
thank you and apologies, no disrespect intended

My bad. I didn’t see the first post. Thanks for doing it in the thread, and welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Feminine

Loyal

Honest

Natural submissiveness

Protective

Motivating

Supporting

Caring

Loving

Open

Evolving

Would these work @succupedia ?

I just did it and i didn’t have time to open up to him sadly. Burning the paper made a lot of smoke amd smells, so i had to cover it with a lot of cologne. I do thos because i am not allowed to light candles and i dont wanna get caught lol. Heart was racinng lol

3 Likes

Might ask for an incubus tonight :thinking:

1 Like

It does happen during the aftermath of working with Lilith but usually goes away.

1 Like

Same :confused:

1 Like