Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke A Succubus/Incubus *update*

Yeah, summon her and say what you want not what others talk about. It’s that simple.

Like i called Seere to ask for treasure, another called him to ask for the whereabouts of a stolen money.

Their works is not one.

How can she be summoned?

You may use the search button and ask others here who has work with her how they did.

Read through this post too: 5 Days, 5 Spirits, 5 Q&A's

And: How To Start Using Spirit Sigils To Get Anything You Want - Become A Living God

2 Likes

The search bar sure is a wonderful and severely overlooked tool on this site.

2 Likes

You mean a demon like lilith or her sisters? It’s in his blog. Here’s the link.

1 Like

Yes…you absolutely can summon her to speak with her about things not sex related. However, she will most likely send you one of her children that will work with you. All you have to do is ask…ask her to send you one of her children to help you learn and grow…and if you specifically state that it isn’t sexual then she will in fact send you a non-sexual entity to help guide you and bring you closer to her.

2 Likes

7 years later than when most of the people i knew started from that single authspot article
here it is i found the same people (well most of them) still continuing their journey with their spirit ladies

1 Like

I actually asked Lilith for a girlfriend a while back and even before I read this. Yesterday, the volume on my computer turned down for no reason and I knew that someone was in the room. I walked to the bathroom and a stone cried out, Mommy, to me. I looked puzzled at the amethyst and picked it up. There was a pink and green glow inside. Later on, I figured out that Lilith had sent me two of her daughters and they are now around me. They have come to guide me and other things :wink: :smirk:. They are very gorgeous and very sweet. I adore them and they feel the same way. It’s amazing how Lilith is loving and caring. She tells me to call her Mother and she calls me, her child.

5 Likes

I’m attempting this ritual tonight. I shall post results later.

4 Likes

Alright. So almost immediately after ending the ritual, I had a response. Light, teasing touches, so I went to bed.
I think it was a lesson from Lilith to not be afraid to ask for what I really want, and to be specific, because all I got was just that. Light, teasing touches. So next time, I’m definitely not going to be afraid to ask for what I really want. It was certainly a lesson in confidence.

5 Likes

Fan fact: I was reading this last night, closed the forum and went to check my fb before I go to bed. And the moment I logged in I see this

And that was posted from someone who has nothing to do with the occult. Ehmm…

7 Likes

Everyone’s fed information, whether they’re in the occult or not. An edecated guess.

1 Like

If incense has been burnt in this house before and I attempt a letter ritual, will the succubus be able to enter, and if so will she be angry?

1 Like

Why wouldn’t she be able to enter? And why should she be angry with incense? You could take them to church and she wouldn’t be bothered at all by that. She might be giggly amused, though.

These beings are as tough and resistant as they get to most beliefs, whether it’s the cleansing of a house using incense, or visiting churches or other religious artefacts. The bothering aspects is on the behalf of the one bothered. Not them.

If they were to complain, it could be the smell of the incense.

6 Likes

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Request For Virgins & Succubi

Succupedia i really want a succubus but i am curious about one thing; how do i make her stop if sex is getting too much ?

I think you’ve got the wrong idea. It’s not about the sex, It’s about the relationship between each other.

1 Like

If sex is getting “too much”, then maybe you shouldn’t evoke a succubus in the first place?

With spirits like succubus and incubus, sex is a physical form of expression between two or more individuals. It’s an expression of love, devotion and lust.

It’s also an expression to enhance other magical projects, which can be implemented before, during and after each project. It works very well, because of how it builds up and store energies without releasing it through orgasm. It’s a conduit of powerful energies at your disposal.

8 Likes

I know what i am doing tonight then.

Is burning the letter necessary?