Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke A Succubus/Incubus *update*

My understanding is that they can interact with you at any time of the day or night. I am kind of wondering about that myself.

A few nights ago JD Temple did the binding ritual for me, and tonight I’m doing the “welcome” ceremony. We’ll see how interactive my companion is over time. I hope the interaction is NOT only early in the morning.

3 Likes

Another great person to bring into this conversation is @Encore19. He has some solid experience with his succubus companion and his knowledge has helped prepare me for my new experience. He’s actually one of the main reasons I went ahead with the purchase of the binding ceremony through BALG.

1 Like

I certainly would not cheat on them. I agree with you.

From what I’ve read they can change sexes. I’m not sure if that is all or just some. Many on the forum would know better than I.

In thinking about some of the ideas expressed in different places and some books about incubi and sucubi, it would appear that they are mainly useful only for sex when the host wants it - like servitors almost. That seems a little one-sided, selfish, and even narcissistic to me. In my opinion that really demeans the entities and downplays the many other skills they have to offer such as protection, spiritual growth, and companionship (to name just a few). I think that anyone planning on using them for only one thing and in a one-sided way are going to be rudely awakened with reality at some point. That is if the spirit bothers with them at all.

When I signed up for the binding ritual with JD my intent was (and will always be) companionship. That must come first for a successful relationship. The rest grows from there. Of course I’m older and my priorities are different. In my 20s and 30s I wasn’t mature enough for this kind of commitment. Eventually the one nighters, purely physical, and there’s always someone better around the next corner experiences grow tiresome. And eventually you run out of “next corners”. Which is what brings me to where I am now.

You’ll hear a lot of different stories on this forum from people about their sexual experiences with entities. The stories are HOT, that’s for sure! But behind almost all of those stories is a relationship that’s formed between the entity and the human. Never lose sight of that.

My advice to you would be to listen to your heart on this one and be clear about what you want in your relationship with a spirit entity because they will know if you are sincere or not. Lilith is no one’s fool. Sex is temporary, meaningful relationships with entities is not. I hope you find what you are looking for.

I again refer you to read the posts and journal of @Encore19 and the posts of @succupedia. He might also have a journal but I’m not sure. Both of their experiences and knowledge on this topic have been helpful to me. They are two people that I’d love to take to dinner just for their stories and knowledge on this topic.

Good luck! Find love and happiness. You deserve that! Take your time and get it right.

8 Likes

Spiritual ascending takes time as everything in life.
Crawl-walk-run
Mental-astral-physical ascend should come hand in hand.

3 Likes

Of course it takes time, but it’s all about comprehension. The more your astral senses are opened, the faster you will ascend. You wouldn’t ascend if you don’t have a clue of what’s going on with your astral body or soul. You can’t claim a specific knowledge if you lack experience and comprehension to describe it.

5 Likes

That’s the spirit :ok_hand:

Thanks succupedia.

1 Like

Aww that’s so nice! I like to be helpful. Sharing experiences is good, and I can regurgitate a lot of things I’ve second-hand learned from spiritual books and from people on here that have been verified by many. I certainly have had experiences but with my limited evocations I still feel like an armchair magician most of the time. More theory knowledge than practical experiences. I’m no master of magic yet.

3 Likes

You may not consider yourself a master yet, but by sharing your knowledge you are a teacher. That’s much more important.

2 Likes

does it take a long time for the succubus to appear. i keep waking up but see no succubus i heard whispers. But cannot Understand them. When it says my name i can understand that. But its Keeps calling Vahn Instead of my real name some odd reason. It calls calls me by Vahn. Vahn is the main character of a book i am making.

Don’t know why
its calling me Vahn or how its knows of my character but its strange.
Most of my story is dreams that i have i sleep during the day i am a bit

of a night owl always been. the night is the most beautiful more beautiful than daylight.

But most of the characters came from dreams somewhere added in i do add some storylines but most of it is during dreams mixed with my

creation i use my dreams in a way to speak out on my expression things i can’t normally say giving the type of world we live will think i’m a crazy man or with the outrage people that will make a target.

I take what my dreams
are trying to tell me. Not everything that seem evil is evil but misunderstood. Not everything that is good is good but mass lies played my Media Cut off media then you cut the head of the snake.

Cut off the support then you get rid of the tail.
I know most people will not get theses meanings But it was said to me
in a dream once by a man with snow white long hair very old to be 10000 years old.

that spoke to me just because the bible
says its evil don’t make it evil or good? Like Humans Succubus and other such beings has their wants in don’t most are misunderstood.

And if you asks me humans are the most evil
when they act out of fear. This was the end of my dream I understand most of it but that last part i understand half of it.

Because
Human beings act on different emotions Not just fear it can be also tied to pride too much pride is a bad thing for human beings.

2 Likes

It seems she’s allready has appeared, and she’s communicating with you through your ability to hear her. Don’t neglect your Clairaudience ability for the other abilities you don’t have yet activated. Use what you’ve got, right now. Your ability to feel her physically and emotionally should be your end goal, as I see it. But right now, you should listen to her and communicate with her to take this further.

There’s so many ways to communicate with spirits in a general sense, but these kind of spirits main communicative “tool” is through touch and emotions. That means, you will get the most out of these spirits through the Clairsentience ability, meaning the ability to feel on a physical and an emotional level. And, the stronger that ability becomes, the more you could do with it.

Use what you allready have. Listen. Reply. Ask questions and let her know what you want out of this.

6 Likes

Thanks for the great answer. I knew you’d know.

I am very open minded. But i am atheist towards the bible and religion
so i can believe Aliens and demons exists but i don’t trust the bible or religion. Too me the bible and religion are just money hungry and greedy using the belief too make money and use people.

But that don’t mean these beings exists i just don’t believe Religion or the bible is the answer for everything.

2 Likes

That’s fair. We each have to find our own way. I was raised in church and still believe in many things. Where I became disillusioned over the past 5 years or so is in the apparent reality that the people have no power of their own. They pray about things and hope for the best. It is like the “luck of the draw”. I just don’t think it should be like that.

The way people pray shows that they don’t believe things are going to happen for them. If we are really creators, then there should be some authority and unwavering faith behind what we ask for. I got so tired of things like, “Please pray that my tests turn out negative.”, “Please pray that God lets the doctor find out what’s wrong with me and prescribe the right medicine to cure me.” REALLY? They should be saying, “I proclaim healing and health!” Some of my church friends and family didn’t like the way I prayed because I was very direct and skipped the flowery meaningless schlock that wastes mine and God’s time. If He really knows what we need before we ask it, then get to the point. I would say, “God, this is what I need, want, etc. from you. Thank you!” That is not how they are trained to pray. I’ve always been the rebel of the family.

It’s so lame what has happened in Christianity. Even the Law of Attraction folks understand how to manifest a better life. Organized religion is evil and most are out for one thing - money! It has created a flock of sheep to follow blindly. They profess a lot, but possess little.

I don’t want that, so here I am.

2 Likes

Expect that 4 a while or just b4 u fall asleep. :kiss:

Thanks for understanding me. You and I are at the same point of views.
But like my luck, I can never find a relationship with a person with the same views as mines. because of how far the person is from me and I do not want to raise children where i live saving to move out of Miami I refuse to raise a child here.

1 Like

Hey has anyone had problems where one some days you could not feel your succubi or incubi lovers and other days you could?

20 posts were merged into an existing topic: Different Experiences With Lilith?

I’ve worked with demons for a few months ago
the method that I did was by gazing at sigil and some through petitions
there are some wish that come true and there are some who do not working or get any sign at all,
probably because I am still obsessed …
now I try to learn to feel them, to communicate 2 way directions through meditation
I wonder if sumon sucubus can help me open my sense …
because from what I read in this post they are quite active to connect with us, it’s just a matter of course we should try to be more sensitive

bonus question:
and can sucubus help me with romance and finance problem ?

Is there a way to just speak to lilith like for knowledge or other desires that isnt sexual like speaking with her directly that kind of thing

1 Like