Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke A Succubus/Incubus *update*

Including me

2 Likes

I would say there’s no limits of what you can ask, but if I were you, I would cover the basics and leave room for the spirit to develop together with you.

The ascension aspect is not only about you, but also about the spirit. Just as much as you will experience the spiritual world, the spirit in exchange, experience the physical world. It’s a perfect trade, as I see it.

5 Likes

Can I ask you something

1 Like

I’m on my way to work, so send me a P.M and I will give you a reply later today.

2 Likes

In the beginning you aren’t going to see anything most likely. You may however get random visions in your head or even have reoccurring dreams showing you what may be her/his appearance.

As mentioned above the most important aspect is going to be what you feel. Slight touching/tickling, tingling sensations, warmth, coolness, light breezes…and be prepared to be EXTREMELY aroused. Tingling and slight touches is what you will most likely experience first.

You may also see shadows, mist/fog appear…but again, don’t focus so much on what you can see or you may end up missing the most important aspect. The connection. The more time you spend with your spiritual connection, the stronger the bond will become and your senses will develop.

4 Likes

I need help reconnecting with all my succubi. I have noticed their absenses and im afraid they have forgot about me

1 Like

that happens, they will be back
I sometimes go for months without my succubus, only feeling a very weak presence
then one day she will be back in full force staying for how long she feels like this time.

It can be very frustrating, but seems to be normal… I think…

For me it’s true, but their gifts was not from the physical plane, but rather from the ASTRAL PLANE.

You could ask for pretty much anything, but my advise is to be careful of what you wish for. Greed won’t get you anywhere.

I’m into this for one thing: Love. That was what I asked for and I’ve got exactly that. Of course they have given me other things on the side, such as a title, spirit followers, astral body transformation, enhanced astral senses, etc. These other gives are a huge bonus, which I never asked for, but I’ve got it anyway. I am very grateful and lucky to have been given all of these gifts, but my spirits greatest gifts are the love they have for me and that I’m able to feel that physically and emotionally.

You and your friend can be powerful, too. But be gentle and humble towards your path of power.

5 Likes

I’m about to complete some errands. I’m arachnid Lilith. Who’s willing to try to evoke me in 8hrs? You must be able to sense energy. This isn’t for newbies. If you have a Godform, even better. Lemme know. U can PM as well. Max of 3 today.

I’m pretty sure you can burn it with anything. Remember…it’s all about your intent and how sincere you are. The letter is just an avenue to express that sincerity and intention.

“All my succubi” ? How many do you have?

I’ll say one thing, you ARE the man! How can you handle more than one at a time. From the stories I’ve read, more than one must be an exhausting experience.

1 Like

I have 3. In total

4 Likes

The first of mine…she came to me on her own over an extended period of time until I finally paid full attention. The second that I asked for Lilith to send to me, I just prayed and asked and she made contact shortly after that same evening.

The key is to really focus…lay down, relax, clear your head and call out to Lilith.

And…always be respectful and honest. Treat her just like a real physical girlfriend.

4 Likes

I’m sure time varies for each…but one thing I know for certain is that if one has been sent to you, then he/she is already trying to make contact with you. It takes time attune your senses and realize it. You might experience a faint itch or tickle on your arm and dismiss it, but she/he is probably trying to get your attention.

In speaking with mine…she explained that she was trying to get my attention for years. She even gave examples of different times and immediately I knew when she was talking about.

Just pay attention to EVERYTHING. If you’re sleeping then all of a sudden wake up for no apparent reason in the middle of the night and that’s not something normal for you, then you are being awoken and need to focus.

7 Likes

So you never know…someone may have been trying to make contact with you for quite some time. Rather than playing video games or watching TV (which is something I used to do), try to lay still and just focus on your breathing, clear your mind.

1 Like

They can/will help you when in need and can make certain situations move in your favor. You wouldn’t just wake up with a video game in your room, but you may come across an extra 50 bucks or so out of nowhere for you to snag a new game.

1 Like

A video game? There’s more valuable gifts than physical objects. Manifestations of physical objects are not their “thing”. All though it is a possibility, it’s a big waste of energy, because it could have been manifested towards your ascension instead.

The greatest gift there is, in my sincere opinion, is love. The second greatest gift is the ability to FEEL the love of your spirit on an emotional and physical level. Everything else is just a bonus.

14 Likes

12 posts were split to a new topic: Conversation

The thing about video games nowadays is that a lot of them increase your intelligence. Alot of video game designers have that in mind now. Requiring you to read and problem solve in order to complete tasks. Having fun is the main objective ofcourse, but how they’ve made video games nowadays is ingenious. I believe ascension is possible through video games, especially with your spirit. Depending on which games your playing.

Then other online games are designed for socializing and cooperation with other online players. You can meet up with your friends and chat and play games with them at the same time. I think it’s healthy to socialize to. I know that’s something else.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Conversation