Let's Talk About Portals

Portals:

I found a Facebook post today from a VERY talented psychic. She deals with spirits and gods quite often. This was her statement and I’d like to discuss it and see what your thoughts on this is. The locations and WHY they might be so important. I map portals, so this is interesting:

3 of the most important energy portals from the spirit realm into the earth:

1. Savannah, GA
  2. Chicago, IL
  3. San Diego, CA
    All 8th dimensional
4 Likes

Why do you think its 8th dimensional?

Reasons:

1. The type of people at specific Locales produce a certain kind of energy.
  2. Time+Events factor into this, where you then have the topic of Astro-Location.
  3. These arent the most important locations as there are many others. But they do serve a Key Energetic function to a turn of events.
1 Like

It wasn’t MY post. It was off someone’s facebook.

That’s why I put it up here. To get different viewpoints. Different people’s experience and knowledge. You know…discussion.

1 Like

I know that you have more to share, based on your reply above. Why don’t you expand upon your comments because they were interesting.

1 Like

This is new to me. I’ve heard of portals but it was in reference to someone opening one. Usually on accident. Didn’t know they occur naturally.

2 Likes

Portals/vortexes/wormholes.

The one thing that I find most in common with all of them that I know of, is that they are very near to a bend in a naturally flowing water.

Take Sedona, for instance. It is riddled with a canyon of flowing water.
SkinWalker Ranch is looped with a DOUBLE loop of water around the plateau.
The Bermuda Triangle is surrounded by a loop of canyon that is flowing with current beneath.

There are just too many examples. ALL of the stone circles are within a mile of a bend in water. I literally spent hundreds of hours to map that out, it was ridiculous.

3 Likes

I also know of one that is at the conjunction of an underwater flow. The opening is surrounded by three trees that grow bending AWAY from the center (they’re perfect triangle), the bark on the insides of the ring is charred, and NOTHING will grow in the middle. It makes your hair stand on end to get anywhere near it.

One summer it started to open up. I left the property. I don’t care what came through…didn’t stick around to see.

3 Likes

Interesting. Bet all kinds of things come through those.

2 Likes

Are all of the important ones in the US or just those three in particular?

Also, did she list any others outside the US?

2 Likes

I had the same question.

This is what she shared:

Each dimension representing certain aspects.

1st dimension-plants, trees, etc
2nd dimension- animals
3rd dimension- earth
4th dimension- hell, food, relationships, sex, etc
5th dimension- higher consciousness
6th dimension- entertainment, perfume, beauty, fashion, hair, celebrities, sports, acting, singing, etc
7th dimension- health, dreams, Psychics, sleep, intuition, sleep, spirituality, Angels, etc
8th dimension where your praise and worship is not needed- Goddesses and Gods, precious gems, gold
9th and 10th dimensions- writing, teaching, astrology, Numerology, cardology, automobiles, master teachers, sages, geniuses, etc
11th dimension- Judgeship, spiritual court, etc
12th dimension- Planets, asteroids, stars, etc.
13th dimension- Money, banking, etc
14th dimension- Inventions, etc.
19th dimension- the elemental gods, nature, etc
29th dimension- musical genius

Locations and their dimensional vibrations:
Africa (Whole Continent)- 4th dimension
Morocco- 13th dimension
Egypt- 4th dimension
America- 6th dimension
England- 4th dimension
Germany- 9th dimension
Dubai- 13th dimension
Georgia- 6th dimension
Atlanta- 8th dimension
Alabama- 4th dimension
South Carolina- 4th dimension
Texas- 9th dimension
California- 9th dimension
D.C.- 6th dimension
Paris- 6th dimension
Chicago- 8th dimension
Ghana- 4th dimension
Mississippi- 4th dimension
Tennessee- 7th dimension
New York- 13th dimension
Las Vegas- 13th dimension
Los Angeles- 6th dimension
Nevada- 6th dimension
Mexico- 7th dimension
Jamaica- 4th dimension
Japan- 9th dimension…

2 Likes

Just keep in mind, this is one persons stuff…what they’ve gathered as their gnosis. This is not mine, and it isn’t something I’m going to say is an absolute.

It is strictly just for discussion.

2 Likes

That is fascinating.

A shame there aren’t any big portals in Seattle though…

2 Likes

Who knows…there MIGHT be. I think it would be damn nigh impossible to list all the portals in the world. Not all portals are constant, either. I know of some that ONLY open on certain days, like solstices. I know of one that IS constant and it is a time portal and it is heavily guarded by an entity that is very old and very intelligent. So…you just never know, ya know? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Would the Devils Marbles in the Northern Territory Australia be a portal?

1 Like

Trees can be portal I have touched my tree in the astral a a green light cane of of it

1 Like

My question would be, what does “important” mean in this context? Important for what?

My favourite places in the US for portals are San Francisco, Flagstaff and Las Vegas. I feel the ‘most important’ as in most influential on human energy overall is the big one over Jerusalem. There’s a reason people fight so hard over that spot.

2 Likes

Ah…youd have to ask her. Id say thats all a matter of perspective. What is important to her may be minimal to you and vice versa. Same here.

1 Like

Flag is beautiful…

Savannah and Atlanta Ga… That’s interesting

1 Like

I fekking HATE the energy of Atlanta. It literally makes me unsettled and ill to go there.

1 Like