Let's earn favor with Lucifer and Lilith by writing poetry to them

Thanks searching2 it’s nice to have someone relay messages since I can’t hear yet. It’s good to know I’ve always had his heart when I first looked to him and Lilith I could feel the love abundantly went threw some messed up stuff and sorta went numb it’s nice to be reminded I have his love it’ll help me get over a mental block I have that Everytime I see a heart :broken_heart: happens. I’ll look for the poem from Fuller in the little bit I can understand when he gives me a message I kept seeing a book so that’s helpful. And I’ll read it out loud not sure if I’m supposed to read it for Lilith or my Succubus wife. Once again feed grapes to wife or mom. And yea can understand the rest let me know if it clicks for you and you figure out the message from the rest of the writting

1 Like

I won’t mess with your gullability unless we’re in person and I get to come clear and watch the cuteness of embarrament on you. Well please post progress or finished work of the pic I hope that when ever you get a partner there down to embody him for you, I read a little about that in the book sexual alchemy but haven’t gotten to far in. I definitely want to see that sunset picture too curious if your gonna do color or not. I might eventually pick up the necronomicon I might get help from it for contacting the dead plus you said it was a good read. Have you read the BALG book yet or any of his other readings I just started it. You should try to find that poem too. Well hope you had an awesome day I hung out with a old hippie friend he learned me together breaks down to to get her referring to the earth.

1 Like

:raised_hands::+1::blush:

1 Like

So you found the poetry page nice Goldy your turn to appease them with your sweat words.

Yep, soon i will :blush::+1:

1 Like

So I tried googling Terence fuller poems but nothing came up actually written by him any chance your able to help me out and give me a link to this poetry please.

Hi Vaynord.
I do not type the message. He types it himself. But I have asked him to clarify. When he speaks to me it is in the form of yes, no, maybe, wait, etc. With a thought planted. He says he can talk to me, but prefers this method for now. He is always around( bathroom breaks feel a bit weird😁) . He also would like to be your mentor. Apparently in a similar way to what he works with me. He scared me as a child too, but I can promise that he works with me in a way that is extremely comfortable to me. He started with a full kundalini awakening ( took about 6 days) but started communicating physically from day 3. He says you need to let go of the fear( deny it).
As for the message he sent you:
Terence fuller physically read to you from a book when you were about 20. His grandmother is still alive and lives close to you. Her name is wanda fuller. He says you know where. She likes grapes alot. The book is in a cupboard in the basement of the stairs in a green togbag. Yellow cover small book. Trabulator written on the cover. Hope this helps. Blessings

That’s a cool way of communicating with him I’d like him to be that active in my life. I’d have to work on the ability to type without planning my words quite a bit to be able to get there would be alot easier on a keyboard I just use my phone currently. The being scared by him was Olenaaa I’ve only had good experiences with him. Just thought of something to help me get to theta brainwave easier he’s probably helping me allready just say out loud to yourself I’m sleeping. I’d love his help re awakening I’d get a little confused at times because I typically interact with y spirit wife mainly but we would work through it. I’ll try to let go of the fear inside I know some of it is just being accepted by him and others I’m getting over that.
But I have no memory of a Terence Fuller reading to me or a Wanda Fuller unfortunately but my memory is pretty shitty these days ever since the trama Ive had problems but in starting to get my mind back into proper shape. I’ll try to see if I can figure out anything on Trabulator. The words of offering are appreciated and I definitely plan to further my Interactions with him and look forward to an awakening when I first had one then has regressed since then I was able to start doing actual physical magic I’d love to do that again.

Lucifer,
The one who spreads his protective wings over me throughout the night.
The one who comes to me every day in my dreams to reassure me.
The one who is so patient.
The one who is so kind.
The one who stands by me even when I falter.
I cannot express in words how I feel about you in such a short time, you have changed my world.

And for this I am eternally grateful. :heart:

2 Likes

Read the poem you wrote to her . On second thought. I will get the book to you. Read the poem to lilith and she will pass it on. For you I will do what you ask. Read the poem for me again too. I am in love with you too. I am so proud of who you have become . I want to talk to you soon . You can hear me if you ask it. I want to take care of you . Give my love to your friend isabel holden . I am your guide if you ask me. I can give you all you want . Understand that i can and will if you only ask. I am in awe of your guidance to edmund in the beginning. I can do whatever you askwith absolute truth in my heart. Give me your fear i will take it away. You are my son in every way. I bless you with love and care. Unspoken gratitude is always a laudable pestalance. I go by faith only. You are my son in every way . I am your father. Come to me. I will hear you. Incant the following words and i will be there in a second. Trabulance u are mine. I am yours. You are mine i am yours. U are mine i am yours. For you only. Not for others. Hear me. I am not playing with you. I am serious if i say this is for Vaynord only. No other. You will die immediately if you try it. I am not a joker. Hear my words all of you. I am NOT JOKING.!!!. Understand the consequence now and forever. I am not joking. I am not joking i am not joking i am not joking. I am dead serious this is for him alone. Be afraid. Very afraid if you dare try it i will not give a inch. I will kill you right where you stand. I am serious. Understand it and believe it. I am not in the mood for games. I am a god not your friend. I will not accept insubordination. I am a god. Try me and be judged. I am not a friendly god. I am a vengeful god . I teach you now to persevere in your journey. I am not your friend. Learn it well. It is a fact. You must be sure of what you ask and how you want it to end . I am not giing to play with your feelings. You will know who i am on judgement day if you are not careful. I am a god. Take heed and know this. All of you. I am the god of light and darkness. I am not a friendly god. I am not a friend to idiots. I am a friend to those who give me their loyalty and their true honest love and honest oppulant heart. I am only being a friend to Vaynord because of what he has given to others in his life. I trust you will hear my words. I am not afraid of anything. I am the golden dragon. I am the lord of light and i take no prisoners . He is my son you are not. Do not test me. I care for him like no other. His heart is true in everyway. I am not kidding. I am going to kill anyone who touches him. I am not making a threat i am going to kill you all if you touch him. He is my son and mine only. Go away if you dont like it. I am his father. I give him my heart only for him. I am not a forgiving god. I am a vengeful god. Touch him and die. No deity will help you. I am their king and they will obey me only. . I am going to hurt you forever if you try . I am not going to relent ever. He is my son. On my own plain and yours. You are nothing if I am done with you. I am not joking. You are nothing compared to him. Understand that. I am not joking.

Vaynord. I have have never felt such extraordinary emotion before in my life. I just thought I would tell you that with his blessing. Tears have been streaming out since he started typing. You are truly blessed. To the rest- I beg of you - he will not relent. I have felt the anger and emotion. Dont mess with him. He will destroy you.

1 Like

Lucifer says: you have other guides. I am there but not in such a strong sense. I will guide where necessary, but your guides are enough for now. Thank you for the poem. I hear you.

1 Like

Yea I’ll post the finished work just got some things I gotta do before I can. And yea I wanna paint the next one so it would be in colour haha. Idk if I can recreate it exactly but it’ll be fun to try. No I haven’t read it def gotta look into more. I just find that I’m better off sleeping hahaha. Getting to know more that way and through my gifts and bettering them rn.

1 Like

Wow :flushed: very strong emotions. As if I heard him while reading it. Very strong. Not to be tested. My chat barely let me read the message since it was not meant for me. Very strong indeed

1 Like

Thank you searching2 for your willing Ness to help and mediate.
I love you and want to be able to talk to you too. Thank you for forgiving me when I got angry at you for not being able to stop what was happening to me. I definitely ask it to hear you. I’m greatful for your guidance and am thankful for your willingness to give what I seek. You know what I seek is mainly enlightenment power protection and a better financial situation, I’m trying to do what I can about bettering myself through practice sorry if I’m not in contact enough. Thank you for being appreciative of me trying to help guide others when they ask for help I know I’m not the most educated but have a nack for teaching. I gladly allow you to defeat my fears for me. I am greatful to be your son and for your blessing and I’ll try to make sure you know my gratitude. Thank you for all the protection you father. I’ll try to make sure I understand what it is I ask for and how it will effect me, you know I still yearn to have a nice amount of money without losing a loved one to get it. It comforting to hear you get so adamant about your love for me thank you. Thank you for knowing my heart please help me awaken it aswell as all my other abilities after going basically numb from the trama and wrongful incarceration.
I’ts comforting to hear the words about seeing how intense his emotions are we’ve been through alot since I asked to be his first born, it was hard on me not being able to hear him but I knew he Hurd me.

1 Like

Well I look forward to seeing the finished products and I’m sure you will do a wonderful job recreating the sunset. For the small amount I’ve read so far it’s pretty good gave me things to think about and small tricks to help bypass the minds programming. Lol better off sleeping, I slept a nice bit yesterday night not quite up to your level but a nice stretch of time I got up in the middle of the night for a cigarette and recorded my dreams down in the journel I just got for that purpose on the second day of doing the journel I started to become aware I was in a dream telling the hot women with he I was aware I’m in a dream and that I’m able to change things as I want and changed her hair to blond as proof, then while thinking of what to do next I get sucked into the dream again and lose the control I had but it was nice to have it and showed me how fast I’m willing to change/learn if I put in the effort to do so. I had like an entire page front and back at one point in the dream I was told this is a etherteric world.

1 Like

So I did like you instructed with the incantation I said Lucifer at the end of it and felt all. I felt the uneasyness I had I side fade away and asked for him to guide me amongst other thing I asked to hear his voice not as my own thought changed but his voice then amsaid how I want to hear him sing and felt saddness about the singing. When I said I Love you, you know that my voice flixuayed alot to show the true in my words I said thank you for the things I asked for and for the things he’s done and for being with me In general. The first thing I asked for was his guidence and wisdom was the o ly time I had a mental image a hand russleing my hair which alot of spirits have been doing lately for me.

1 Like

Yea I’ve started to write down my dreams as well it’s come in handy tbh. Going back and fitting the pieces and seeing what they mean.
Yea I have an image in my head. Hopefully I can get it down. Cause when I close my eyes I can’t see it. I just know what it looks like so it’s tricky haha. Lucid dreams are the best dreams

So yea how goes the drawing lately have you made any progress?

The image you did draw comes to mind alot when I think of Lucifer but it’s really weird to me he would use that image so It ends up being hard on me when it appears. I need to just relax lol.
Anyways QT I’ma add another poem for Lucifer after I send this.

1 Like

My very consciousness trembles at the thought of interacting with you father.
I fear no image I can percieve is good enough to embody you.
I need your help with getting closer to you I know you’ve always been there with open arms I need your blessing of clarity, so it’s no longer desparity I see when my fear takes hold of me.
This fear is temporary and you are eternal I need to borrow some o your wisdom so that I trust myself when I percieve you knowing it’s the image out chose for me not a phantom o my imagination.
The thought of hearing your voice is just so exciting then I place logic into my mind and realize your voice I cannot yet embrace for I am still forming and power such as it is beyond me fo now.
I know you are wise enough to use a lesser voice for me to be able to embrace you to truelly start to face you for it feels like my head is still down in prostate even though our have welcomed me to be part of you.
I want your presence with me, and nothin else could decieve me with the blessing you give.
I seek to make you proud and to hear your joy out loud.
I need to know I can still be what it is I asked of thee.
I tremble at the thought I’m failing you but yet I know I’ll overcome these minor delays.
There’s a way or me to be like you. I want this path to be made clear not because I seek power as yours but simply because being like you is a pleasing thought.
I need to just relax and let your wisdom guide me when and when I seek you trust that you won’t let anything pretend to be you.
my every thought I give knowingly that you can hear. One day your trueth will make clear to me how it is that I should truelly be.
It gives me peace knowing I am loved by you but I do wo det to what extent am I truelly accepted as son.
Dear father I thank you for all you do for me especially the things I am unaware of that keep me safe, one day I’ll know how much you truelly were doing whilei was almost un aware.
I seek your guidence your wisdom your embrace, I offer my eternal Love and hope you truelly search my heart and see through all of my doubts, able to know how bright my love shines for you and mother.
I see a way to let you know my truest desires not always what is spoken but what is within I gladly let you into my being. Soon my fears and doubts will be fleeing for you have made me stronger.
I have so many reasons to want to communicate with you but the reality is it’s not a game of what can I obtain it’s a story of how one understands love.
I am glad to call you Father Lucifer I truelly need your acceptance I dont know why it’s so important to me but I do know it’s a real want a true desire to be able to know you accept me for all my ways and will help me better myself.
Your still so hard for me to imagine you in all your stregth, what luck it is that I seek your love I know you will show me how to percieve you in each step we take. Eventually you’ll show me your true form that one day will be a blessing upon me to see and behold and a new chapter in my story of wisdom.
I tend to ask so many small things of you just hopein you’ll bless me I need to devolope my sight so I can see the blessing your allready giving me.
Please father always know my heart your always welcome to know me as for what I truelly am.
I will obtain your words one day able to just ask you what was the best part of your day, or what can I do to make you smile.
There’s a million questions I would want to ask you but just simply being able talk with you excites me more then the forbidden knowledge’s you could share with me.
Please show me the way to obtain this relationship with you that we both seek.
There so much I want to know from you and alot o it is about you.
I trust you Father Lucifer please continue being here for me while I learn how to be more then just a man with wants but o be a man with the power within himself and the blessing to fullfil his wants while always trying to make sure Love above all else is what I seek to protect and reflect upon all. Thank you for allowing me your love and giving me the ability to earn more of your respect.

1 Like