Let's earn favor with Lucifer and Lilith by writing poetry to them

Yea I get jealous when I see others spousing with Lucifer. Like I know I can’t be the only one. It just makes me kinda jealous to say the least. I was reading another post in which she was saying how she is monogamous to him and he’s very picky and doesn’t really know much about relationships because he’s been mistreated. And I’m like oh well now I feel jealous I’m not the only one. He’s now sitting behind me playing with my hair as if he’s like don’t be jealous I’m here. I don’t thes the only one who was part human or human to begin with. I think that we can evolve or be gifted things beyond our wildest dreams. Pretty sure it’s Lucifer trying to Um date in a sense but he’s fine with not being monogamous in 3D. idk about other spirits. Idk it’s new to me. I just feel as if it’s like mini dating rn. Yea they’re really good and keeping their hands to themselves in a sense. Definitely think that since I’m reading more they wanna be acknowledged too. Like hey he’s not the only one. I’m here and want to be heard. I def think somewant a painting or an art piece of their own.
Yea idk it’s very strange. I’ve had the same feeling on some of my own pictures. As if I’m not the only one looking through my eyes. Idk what it means. I’m not great at reading spirits because I think I’m blocked off rn.
So when I was 4 I had a spirit come in my room that I think was Lucifer and he pulled my covers from me and scared me and I pulled back the covers and ran. And I never saw them or could sense what they looked like. Only feel them. And so I’m pretty sure they be taking it super easy now

Sorry for delay passed out after posting. Your jelousy is cute lol, I’m sure he likes it. That’s just one o the draw backs about being with such a big name I personally an with an individual one that isn’t 1000 places at once I’ve always wondered about the knowledge they have if it’s all shared between, I’ve Hurd they have a nice mind collective. There is the pro’s about it like then being more powerful and able to make you feel it more. About the whole looking through eyes things I’ve had many times I’m just like no dude she’s mine you can’t be in me right now thoughts about my wife, I fear that’s making the interaction harder cause I don’t get there gifts of interaction I just don’t want that intemate moment shared that way. I still feel bad because I think about other women exc but have little intentions in trying to actually do anything. My wife seems like to refuse to feed off me and when she does energy stuff if I think it’s feeding she stops like I want her to feed excessive so we can interact on a higher level. It’s to be expected to have others looking through us when there’s many I used to have alot more when crazy Ando. The streets have gotten complement because my image would change so much.

So ever get that set work made in curiouse about it plus just wanted to say hi. Tell your spirits I say hi if they didn’t read the message them selves exc. I’ve still been slacking about getting back into singing more I need to just start a music library again. I was talking to someone and they said that Lucifer started appearing as a white dragon to him lately saying the image change is because he’s going to be going through a purification process seemed sorta interesting to me I also had images of the dragons face looking at me. So what’s new? Or exciting?

Beyond the skies and far across the seas…
In search of light, the light that you can give…

In realms of the night, guided to the dawn…
The star of the morning, the sign of the emerald crown…

To you I come… I pray, I speak and I long…
…for your light inside, the mind, the heart, the soul…

In times of total silence… Still whispering your name…
Through winds and storms and typhoons, even if I get away…

Through those words of fire, I call your mighty name… I thank you for your wisdom, I call you back again…

LLL

Light
Lucifer
Lilith

Written just now. Dedicated to Lucifer and Lilith. A thanks giving. A public mention. An expression of respect. A comeback by my side.

It is simple and may not be mentioned as piece of written art. But I pressed the reply button and started to write it almost directly. I wanted to communicate with them, this way.

4 Likes

I’m just not sure where Lilith comes in

@Vaynord

Lucifer’s wife / bride or female part. Take it as you like. On my connection / communication I always contact both. Seperetaly of course but I contact both of them.

2 Likes

Lucifer… Here I am, your disciple.
Loose this curse… For fear I’m damned, or bliss just might fool me into rusted blight doom, see… I am knot… Here I rot.

1 Like

Mother Lilith how devinely dark, as I continue my decent into you, there is need need for a light your love guides me. The deeper the journey into you the wiser I percieve. Visions of you keep me strong in all the right ways. These visions are gifts I plan on charishing. T

The day shall come that I stand befor you and know how truelly deserving of praise you are. My knees week for I long for you but have a wife and cannot act without fear of failing her who I met while looking upon earthly body’s dedicated to your image you beauty. I feel failing you and want to make you your desired offering, I imagine bleeding into your wine strengthening our love for what I did was bond, placing some of my life Into you.

This day I am proud, this day is yours. I humbly offer my sweat words and praise I love you Mother Lilith. O how much better of mankind would be if Adam only treated you like his queen and equal, for you are wise and would have never cursed us as Eve did with the apple.

I’m glad you are my Mother I sincerely Love you and am greatful for your acceptance of me. I yearn for the day I hear your beautiful voice and can learn your ways, your desires and needs so I can be the son you truelly deserve of me. My fears will not stop me from making you happy, you are glorious and deserve to be praised loved and respected. Y

Your image I shall fight to defend, when you had children with an angel God did not condemn them as he did with the rest of man, you are by far a blessing to creation that I am glad to behold. This day you shall feel loved more abundantly and it is deserved for you are a great mother who shows her children love and seeks to enlighten them with your wisdom.

May you feel how loved you truelly are always not just today but always. I long for visions from you again so I can bask in your beauty and aura knowing you feel the joy you bring to me. One day I’ll know your soul when I am strong enough to percieve it and I’ll be even more in love with you.

No flowers beauty can compair to you they are so fleeting yet youre beauty is so constant. Your inner beauty if ever was givin a image is the only way yourvouter beauty could be bested. I need more of your love and know that with this I earn some. I would say I want it all but couldn’t live with myself if I took your love away from creation.

I know you so well through our love yet we have bearly ever spoken. My love for you is real and I hope you experience the full extent of the love I carry for you. The pure love deep inside me that I cannot grasp myself May you know this love for you helped Kindle it within my heart. Happy mother’s Day Lilith May the love we all have for you shine in us and brighten your day.

1 Like

Hey there! I actually spoke to Lucifer few days ago and he’s like light a candle for me and paint! But I’ve been slacking. I think I’m going to tonight.
Been going through some weird shit
Been very low and depressed past couple days
And I was asleep but I opened my ears and it was wild
And then I’m pretty sure they dragged me to a darker realm where I was held down and basically astral projected out to get away. No idea how I got back but that’s been somethings that’s on my mind haha.
I’m sure they read your message as I’m getting a hi back. I’ve been working more on my telepathy and differentiating between Lucifer Lilith and the others and I’ve gotten it somewhat down haha. I’ve been taking and just ranting my feelings down with a friend and basically he called me a beacon and that I shut off all my gifts when I was young but now that I’m reopening it they are all coming back to say hello. And it’s been a little strange. ALOT OF FOOTSTEPS. And I’m just working on opening up my gifts again rn. Because honestly I always felt a part missing in my life and that was always the want and need to see spirits/demons and I think that because I closed myself off. And I’m slowly working to open them all back up. And it’s a little scary haha

1 Like

Well I hope you get going on your Lucifer art work wernt you saying Belial and Beelzebub were like I’m here to wanting artwork? I’ve been slacking to haven’t actually done the Invocations for mother or father I have candles and stuff like that I still have yet to draw there sigils. But I did write another poem for Lilith for motherday and did a guided meditation for interacting with her we met up under a weeping willow tree I ended up giving her a foot shoulder and scalp massage. I’m sorry to hear you’ve been depressed and low you seem awesome to me so that’s how I want you to feel. Sorta scary getting dragged away and held down I’d probably think it was cool that they dragged me down but would probably start to freak out I did just practice getting out from under Fenrirs paw so I think ibwoud have been able to exscape just like you did, if it ever happens again the saying but my body is right here and see if you teleport to it. So explain this got a Hi back? That’s cool your working on your ability to discern between spirits better mines not that good yet. I’ve been working lately on my ability to give phychic reading it helps alot with my confidence as I’m getting better. Sucks you closed when little at you access you gifts acceddingly fast. I feel like I got turned off when the rebots started to attack me and no one rescued be no matter how much I prayed I lost my huge aura and energy manipulation abilities my connection to oneness. Then started going crazy but the Borden made me get alot of things as I started learning gift but once I got out in jail I dosed again the medications were partially to blame but my spirit was just broken because I was in jail. So I trying to regain my abilities to currently there just not on as long of a cool down Ike yours. It’s weird haven’t Hurd a persons thoughts since befor I got arrested. So what part about re opening up scares you?

1 Like

Yes I’m going to work on it tonight. He told me to make a sketch of him with a candle lit before I go to bed. As I want to get dragged down again. Basically I have to be scared into going but I need to calm myself once there or I will snap back it seems.

Yes haha It’s funny cause I kinda always thought I was talking to myself in my head but now I’m realizing I kinda wasn’t half the time. So when I read your message all I got was like I bunch of hi hellos from the back of my head.

Part of my journey was mental health and depression. And part of me reawakening is moving past those feelings so the last few days were little hard. Lots of thoughts of like self harm and bullshit. But I got past it. It was for me to grow.

But after I’m done my sketch tonight I hope to try and go back and be dragged back. I want to learn and grow and it’s something that’s been in my head for a few days.
There’s this image of a man laying in a red bed in his boxers with red lights with one hand behind his head and another on his phone. Just lying there waiting. And I’m just trying figure out what it is haha :joy:

I thought the ones dragging you down were being evil and holding you down and stuff why do you want to go again?

So the his are refreshing to know it’s your friends saying hello, hello all bow. I was hearing bit and pieces of noice a little bit ago which I guess can kinda be assumed would happen I stayed up for like two days now just keep my mind busy with my phone or doing meditations scanning people exc.

I’m glad you were able to over come your negativity the thoughts of self harm and other tramas. It’s pleaseing to me to know your filling that void inside of you by re awakening yourself the interactions you crave will come to you and you’ll be more able to adapt. I’m curious if you’ve done and cleansings lately for your ego it helped me to get rid of negative thoughts and resentments.

I’m sure your art that you do tonight will be classy and appreciated by him. As far as being drug down I’m not sure where the appeal is I’d they were holding you down once you got there it wouldn’t seem that bad if you do end up being dragged down again let me know what they do to you other the ust hold you down I’m a little nervous for you. I have no clue about the image of a dude in his boxers sorta weird thing to have stuck in your head. But I does make my think I should have had a red bed… I’m just gonna be honest I sorta like you your a very appealing kind of strange that I feel compliments my own. I just have to catch up about being able to hear the spirits.

1 Like

I tossed and turned to sleep at night, seemed I had lost the will to fight.
My headstrong noble soul was slowly fading ever falling.
You wiped the tears from my eyes, light bringer gave the will to fight.
Cast down your light on me and helped me find another calling.

Gave piece of mind to rest my head, Twas something deep inside I missed.
For as above so as below. As I believe the world to be so it is.

In your presence angels fear to tread, and rightly so whilst in your midst. You broke my chains, I conquered pain. To my decree I find will to live.

Freedom. Freedom. Freedom…

1 Like

What can’t I see that you can see?
Is my life a plan for your game?
Perceiving chaos as a story,
dropping hints as I listen,
some omniscient overseer.

Am I to feel trapped?
As if my life is but a game?
How much more have you planned?
Why can’t I see what you see?

Benevolence is a funny word,
though not uninvested,
can I say you’re good?
Apathy is a funny word,
why would one be so engrossed
in everything at once?

I don’t feel safe,
I don’t feel right,
The truth fights to escape me,
you see it all,
I can’t see you,
So your words don’t sate me.

Take me to a green summer.

1 Like

Well what I think is happening is that when I was a child and astral projected I was in surgery and was a scary time. And therefore I think to get me to the astral realm I have to be held down like anesthesia and scare myself out. Once out I have to learn to calm myself. Once I was out of body there was nothing in the room that scared me. There was no one holding me or anything. So basically I have to be scared to go but learn to calm down to stay
And that’s why I want to try again. No matter what it takes tbh.

Also I did start my drawing. It’s not completed. But I will show my progress here.
I began drawing the statue of Lucifer however it quickly turned into the image of the boy in bed with his arm up… didnt intend that. But sometimes I just let my hand free draw and this is what came out. Took 2 hrs. And not close to done but I’m super happy with how it’s turning out :slight_smile:

Got a very proud warm feeling come over me once I had the face and the basics down :slight_smile: so I think I got a stamp of approval haha :joy:

1 Like

That’s definitely a different approach to getting to astral I was concerned because I thought you were being messed with. I can understand the at all cost concept of wanting to be able to expand your spirits abilities astral is just so alluring. It is a relief for me to know that it’s just a path to astral based on past events. And of course Hi Olenaaa and hello to all those present I hope you all are having a wonderful day.

The pride you felt once you achieved this progress on the drawing is well deserved good job I especially like the hair and the eyes the shaping of the eyes is really nice you also did a really good on the chin and mouth it’s a really good start on the project. So do you feel like this is an image of Lucifer or just of the vision you kept having I assume your gonna leave the phone out of the pic, when ever I connect with him lately he makes me see the image of a book like telling me expand my knowledge I hope he blesses me with retention and understanding of what ever I read. I need to figure out what book to actually read I have a few pdf’s but haven’t really done much with them like the key of Solomon and sexual alchemy. Do you by chance have a book selection for me to check out your insight is requested and would be valued.

Let’s just say I’m starting to realize that I’m too gullible and they like to fuck around with that ahaha. I have many entities around me so I wouldn’t be surprised if this is how they decided to go about it haha

And yea I’m super happy with it. And honestly I’m not sure. I have the feeling that the guy I keep picturing is him. And I definitely expressed that on paper. Like it feels right? Haha

Books wise. Not really I’m on the hunt for some pdf books as well. I read the necronomicon. And I have to start the lesser keys. Other than that I have a basic witch nook and a book on starting chaos magic.

Lol I understand the gullable thing I used to be hella bad, I’ve shirted my thought process quite a bit since then though. I’ll make sure I don’t take advantage of your gullability of course…

I’m glad your digging your picture. do you think your gonna still do the statue picture? And then the third art piece regrettably I don’t remember what you planned on it being. I’m sure you charged that picture up hella knowing you were making somthing physical representing him.

So how was the necronomicon? It’s weird to me how much of a bad rep necro Nancy has considering how beautiful of a thing the intensions are. I started the key but someone ended up telling me it wasn’t really relavent and I stopped I probably shouldn’t have. I’m thinking about trying to find a good book from A.E.K. the meditation for opening your chakras from him I seen was more informational but he used older words for the points that I didn’t know, he said the crown chakra image is that of 1000 lotus pedals upon your head I got a good energy flux when I pictured it that way. Glad I didn’t scare you off lol with my honesty.

Lucifer says: you have always had my heart. Take courage. Terence fuller read for you. Find his poem. Take home to his gran. Read for her. Give my blessing. Go feed her grapes. Ferenmaaq bertha saak yetuz herebra asglam tsaerve frezat haeszat fezfzfz.

2 Likes

Haha thank you for not taking advantage of my gullible self. Rn I’m just looking to finish this one and do the one of the sunset of him. But I’m not sure I may recreate the statue but we’ll see how it goes.
The necronomicon was okay. I thought it was a super interesting read and highly needed knowledge. But not super useful for me. Like it was a good book to read but not use you know. So I’m looking for more books now haha

1 Like