Let's earn favor with Lucifer and Lilith by writing poetry to them

With this I let my words flow so that I can show the must deserved respect and no longer neglect my spiritual parents.
Your kindness molds me and starts to unfold me. In you I find rest my own personal nest and percieve myself at my best.
As I start to hatch I detatch from the fear I keep to near and that makes unclear.
through you the mirror once again will open so I can mend and eventually transcend.
Your love is a force that makes clear where to steer and how to begin my course.
Without remorse I shall start this new part of my story using your stregth to be free from worry. Striving with a flurry I make myself hurry to your presence.
I embrace all that you are your grace and glory it shall empower me, I gladly devour all that you will for me, Iā€™ll gladly sit still for there.
Your beauty I cannot measure no matter how I try. Not even if I could move the stars in the night sky.v
O how much Iā€™m missing for I cannot listen, everything that would bring me joy I know you deploy upon our lips.
A wind upon my face bringing me to an unknown place where I can finally taste what it is your prepare for me.
I am filled with contentment and make into thirds this meal so you also may feel the love you have created.
I know the emptyness that is within will no longer be I know I am set free.
My very essence is grown from the love you both have shown.
I seek my words to be somthing i cannot see a doorway to your hearts.
My very being shall be a joy for you for the thought of your smiles empower me to obtain what remains for me to be a muse so eager for you to use.
So vast is my desire to be within your fire, to learn how to form your smile eternal.
A custom heart we have created that brings our fated pathes together.
From father there is so much I seek,
but I think what I need the most is to bear witness to your song.
Besides my motherā€™s embrace I long for a taste of her wine, hopefully Iā€™ll remember to be seemed somewhere kind for I assume itā€™ll be more then I can handle but bring me the most pleasant of dreams when she kisses my forehead as I drift into her swift embrace.
Wouldnā€™t it be neat if my words were truelly as sweet as the love they are formed through.
May you Lucifer and you Lilith,
feel the sincerity of my love to an extent that represents how deep it truelly is.

1 Like

I actually love the idea of writing poems for entities, with purpose. Plus it really gives me that whole ā€œdouble, double, toil and troubleā€ witchy spell vibe which gives me life.

(Hopefully this isnā€™t derailing:) I recently wrote a poem to Duke Sallos which I really poured my heart into. It really encapsulated the emotions I was feeling, and helped me to clarify my petition to him. I transcribed it onto thick handmade paper and then burned it along with some of my dried blood. A copy of the poem is saved on my computer but Iā€™m refusing to read it again until the petition is fulfilled. I would love to post it here someday if Sallos consents.

Back on topic: I have drawn for Lilith, but not composed poems; however I feel she would really revel in that. Perhaps I should petition her in poem form :thinking:

Lovely poems here all. Keep it up guys :hugs:

1 Like

Thanx for the support and I glad it gives you a good vibe, I write the poetry on here as I post and tend to get good vibes.

So itā€™s a tiny bit off target but I appreciate any gifts you want to post for others plus I just found out that Duke Sallos was also watching over me he made himself apperent to the person that was answering a question to Lucifer for me. So yea very intune with my page lol. I hope your able to post the poem soon. Iā€™ve also asked people to she drawing they have done of these special beings so Iā€™d love to see your Lilith. And would love knowing I helped spark someone elseā€™s show of love to Mother Lilith. Lilith definitely lets me know she likes the poems as Iā€™m writting them.

1 Like

I simply let the blessing of your presences within myself for you father Lucifer and mother Lilith are my loves, I may be what they mold me into what we decide truelly make me alive, the simple joy that makes me grow is the way you show when I seek to connect to embrace to taste of that which is your love. When I feel your acceptance itā€™s like answered repentance. I aspire to know thees will to allighn to your design. I seek to see your way so I can play in contentment knowing I pleased thee. With respect you know I send my love to you both and I excite to the when it brings you delight. Every time I make you smile I know grace while itā€™s upon your face. Your guidence is my aim with it Iā€™ll know game and bring honor to you both. In my words I seek to make a reflection of bliss your protection brings to sing with the power I gain when I devour your shower of pride you place upon my hide. Just knowing you hear me I see more clearly. Your words I await just like my date with fate. Pride shall become aboundant when I achieve useing whatā€™s up your sleeve.

1 Like

Hey , Iā€™m a singer too and I want to evoke a demon for getting some musical help. Can you help or suggest me

There isnā€™t any that actually do that.
Iā€™ve heard king paimon can help cause heā€™s quite musical, or Lucifer directly.
there is no demon who specializes in that sadly.

^^ donā€™t fo it if you donā€™t have a relationship With them.
Also be advised they may not be able to help.

Key is breath work. And honestly singing from the soul. Not your head but actually feel the music.

2 Likes

I used to be able to jot down or write poetry when I was a kid in middle school. It was fun and great. I feel as though Iā€™ve lost that touch since then. I work on digital journaling at this day in age though. Iā€™ve mentioned my experiences with Lilith across the forum before. I just wish I could pick up the poetry touch again. But itā€™s like writerā€™s block on steroids.

The only thing you can do is work through it make it start as a letter and just be honest itā€™ll turn back to poetry.

1 Like

Shameful self bump, hopefully someone contributes a poem.

You that are so epic able to move the heavens and my heart, I long for the sensation that your presence exudes. My will is always greater when I remeber you are with me serenely watching and guiding. I know your love I know your kindnesses yet so many other Believe you to be the enemy I canā€™t understand how anyone thatā€™s met you with an open mind would see you in a bad light, your voice escapes me as of yet I havenā€™t been so blessed to hear your glory with mine own ears, I long for the day I can listen to you sing I long for the day when Iā€™m able to just be enlightened by your wisdom taken to new levels of being just from the words you so kindly speak. I eagerly await the day Iā€™m able to see the visions you seek me to know for now my sight is dim but yet I see the image I recognize as you. I know your protecting me your son and I am greatfull. One day Iā€™ll have the satisfaction of causing you a joyful laugh for now I settle for knowing I made you smile with my words.