Lessons of the Deck

Sounds like Duke Bathin really came through in a pinch. Keep up the great work :clap::grin:

2 Likes

Duke Bathin sounds like a great spirit ! The only time he talked to me, he sounded eager to help me. Love him :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I’m a bit on the fence. I want to “like” him. But this issue doesn’t happen to most cars that are the age of my vehicle… He is helping, for sure, but if he’s the cause…I suppose I’m getting a discount on a new motor.

Now, if only this was an option for the 2005…

4 Likes

My intuition thinks strongly he’s not a cause of this and is more on solution end of it. Take it with a grain of salt though but that’s what my gut says after meeting him once or twice.

4 Likes

I’m inclined to agree. That grin, though…

3 Likes

Something I felt nudged to share with you. You might do some research into the temple of moloch in the valley of Gai hinom.

I’ve never worked with him before. I get uncomfortable around him and I’m unsure of how to proceed.

3 Likes

I can say, I looked into Moloch a bit a few years back. While he was a God who devoured children and others, he ensured harvests.

2 Likes

Thank you, I will look into that. I felt like I’ve seen that name before. I started reading Baal Kadmon’s Baal, The Lord of the Heavens yesterday, but didn’t find it in a search there. Maybe it was in that Carthage book I read years ago…

3 Likes

Thank you. I know they are are one and two lines on the cards and that each entity is way more complex than a few lines. Haven’t heard/read of the harvest attribute yet. I have a feeling Moloch is an entity I’ll be dealing with again, so I !at as well read up.

3 Likes

Lost all.my changes because this site sometimes sucks.

This leg of the drama is finally over. I took matter into my own hands and snagged the last rental in the county, I bet. Left at 1030 and arrived around 1830. My chariot?

Just finishing up dinner as I also prepared my offerings of thanks. Poured a third of my beer out, blooded an offering for Lord Bathin, and another for those who helped that I am unaware of.

Bit hazy from the other piece and Bathin’s.

Lit my incense for Phenex and Moloch, too.

Hail, my Lord Bathin. I believe I’ll be inviting you to dinner.

5 Likes

I was looking at Lord Moloch’s card, contemplating it, when I heard him say that I should draw another and wait for his. I verified and felt it was his wish.

Very well, Lord Moloch.

Up next/Concurrent…

Lady Vine. Vone has always presented as female to me. I can feel her reaching towards me, when I haven’t called her yet. I don’t know what this connection is about, but I guess it must be something besides “finds witches”.

When I said “saving your experience for later” she replied with, “You will NOT”.

I let her pick out the incense from my stash and all that.

The thing about Vine is this - she presents superficially as a female to me. She knows that I can see this is superficial. She keeps it anyway.

There are absolutely hints and sections of masculine energies there. She knows I sense these, too.

With regards to “gender”, Vine, to me, seems to literally Not Care. This is my second interaction and there were a few years between and I’ve worked my ass off since then. Simar interaction. I appreciate that.

Hail Vine.

6 Likes

Interesting. When I reach out (or they do), I get he masculine aspect. But when I evoke, the feminine.

There was a short conversation that didn’t matter, but that was held by the masculine aspect. When I reached out to converse with more than words, I was still connected with tjw masculine, but the feminine was coming to my space.

Never had that happen before. And I think part of why it did was because they knew I would talk about it. Conversation dried up after.

Interesting.

4 Likes

Lord/Lady Vine is calling. They pinged me earlier in the day to let me know it was “soon”. I can feel them drawing near.

V: “I have come to tell you about walls. (I was shown the wall from my Helios Unbound working the other night). Not an accident. (She smiled)”

“You seek to get around them (mainly) by boring through it or (pushing through it, brute force). Age it. Age the wall. Age the connectors (mortar, reinforcements, etc).”

(I knew she was also speaking of Occult walls)

M: “How would one age something (Occult) in a similar way? (I got some insight) Because time isn’t linear.”

(She smiled, said nothing, and I knew it was the end of the lesson)

M: “Thank you, Lady Vine. Come, have some beer. I feel your interest in it.”

8 Likes

Moloch: “Draw another.”

Up next -

I heard him before I saw him. I heard his horse’s hooves moving about.

M: “My Lord Allocer, thank you for coming.”

A: “Are you ready?”

M: “Let me read the agreement.”

A: “No need. I will help you now, if you consent.”

(I chose not to enforce the agreement, feeling this was a singular encounter with him)

M: “I do.” (He nodded and remained seated on his horse)

A: “You struggle with accounting for the heavenly influences upon your workings. You have the power to (ignore?) this in most cases. Not everyone does. You know you can simply repeat the spell, should the heavens not align with your working. It is just as efficient as ‘wasting’ one spent in their study.”

A: “This is folly. For a basic understanding could help align those moments you most need to get it right. There is your lesson.”

(He started to leave) "Oh, have a familiar to borrow to help that sink in and learn (in that area).

7 Likes

Whoahhhhh :boom::exploding_head::boom:
Man that’s amazing
:+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Moloch nudged me to draw again while waiting for his work to manifest.

Up next

We started speaking as soon as I pulled the card and glanced at it.

Z: “You don’t love her.”

M: “I do. I have shown it, proven it again and a again.” (At thos point, I picked up that this was a test and as soon as I realized it, he gave it up with a smile)"

Z: “Very well. Call me then.”

(I nodded and added fresh frankincense and Myhhr to the existing coal. He came almost immediately)

Z: “To the next level, then?”

M: “I need to read the agreement.” (He was slightly annoyed, but nodded co sent).

Z: “I consent. Now, the next level?”

M: “I don’t know what that means.” (He mostly left at this point, but I could feel his gaze and attention). Yes, I consent."

WTF does “next level” mean?

6 Likes

Yeah man they don’t always make sense initially. It’s like thier message is sent from a different point in time sometimes and when we arrive at a certain moment the nature of the message becomes clear. What really blows my mind is when the same message has different meanings for myself and different people at different times that’s wild.

6 Likes

Totally get that.

To be honest, I’m thankful they’re here, listening, and answering, even when it’s clear there’s not much in it for them or much of a relationship likely. I’m not compelling them to come. I’m also not grabbing my “inner divinity”.

May sound strange, given my documented experiemces here, but sometimes, I’m just really thankful they come without making it as hard as they could. I mean, the game’s up if I have to grab my power, because I’m going to get my money’s worth at that point. Not gonna lie.

4 Likes

The mage attacked my friend again. I was a little discouraged, since I knew Haures was working on this. So, I called him up for clarity.

M: “My Lord Haures, I call you to come. Respectfully, I call on you.” (He was watching before I called, having felt my confusion)

H: “I am here.”

M: “You said previously that you would take care of a situation that re-manifested last night. I don’t understand the delay.” (It’s been several weeks with nothing heard).

H: “Did you formally ask me to?”

M: “No, you offered and I accepted. How is that any different?”

H: “Did you ask me to?”

M: “No.”

H: “There is your lesson.”

M: “That’s unfortunate. It means I can’t trust what you say or offer without a binding agreement.”

H:“No, you shouldn’t (without an agreement, at this point)”

Very well.

I set his card onto the table, traced an energetic triangle over it, then forcibly called him into it.

He formally “agreed” to what he originally agreed to.

Lesson learned, my Lord Haures.

8 Likes

Very interesting, I had several problems with his behavior also …I wondered if it was just me.

3 Likes