Lessons of the Deck

I was looking at Lord Moloch’s card, contemplating it, when I heard him say that I should draw another and wait for his. I verified and felt it was his wish.

Very well, Lord Moloch.

Up next/Concurrent…

Lady Vine. Vone has always presented as female to me. I can feel her reaching towards me, when I haven’t called her yet. I don’t know what this connection is about, but I guess it must be something besides “finds witches”.

When I said “saving your experience for later” she replied with, “You will NOT”.

I let her pick out the incense from my stash and all that.

The thing about Vine is this - she presents superficially as a female to me. She knows that I can see this is superficial. She keeps it anyway.

There are absolutely hints and sections of masculine energies there. She knows I sense these, too.

With regards to “gender”, Vine, to me, seems to literally Not Care. This is my second interaction and there were a few years between and I’ve worked my ass off since then. Simar interaction. I appreciate that.

Hail Vine.

6 Likes

Interesting. When I reach out (or they do), I get he masculine aspect. But when I evoke, the feminine.

There was a short conversation that didn’t matter, but that was held by the masculine aspect. When I reached out to converse with more than words, I was still connected with tjw masculine, but the feminine was coming to my space.

Never had that happen before. And I think part of why it did was because they knew I would talk about it. Conversation dried up after.

Interesting.

4 Likes

Lord/Lady Vine is calling. They pinged me earlier in the day to let me know it was “soon”. I can feel them drawing near.

V: “I have come to tell you about walls. (I was shown the wall from my Helios Unbound working the other night). Not an accident. (She smiled)”

“You seek to get around them (mainly) by boring through it or (pushing through it, brute force). Age it. Age the wall. Age the connectors (mortar, reinforcements, etc).”

(I knew she was also speaking of Occult walls)

M: “How would one age something (Occult) in a similar way? (I got some insight) Because time isn’t linear.”

(She smiled, said nothing, and I knew it was the end of the lesson)

M: “Thank you, Lady Vine. Come, have some beer. I feel your interest in it.”

8 Likes

Moloch: “Draw another.”

Up next -

I heard him before I saw him. I heard his horse’s hooves moving about.

M: “My Lord Allocer, thank you for coming.”

A: “Are you ready?”

M: “Let me read the agreement.”

A: “No need. I will help you now, if you consent.”

(I chose not to enforce the agreement, feeling this was a singular encounter with him)

M: “I do.” (He nodded and remained seated on his horse)

A: “You struggle with accounting for the heavenly influences upon your workings. You have the power to (ignore?) this in most cases. Not everyone does. You know you can simply repeat the spell, should the heavens not align with your working. It is just as efficient as ‘wasting’ one spent in their study.”

A: “This is folly. For a basic understanding could help align those moments you most need to get it right. There is your lesson.”

(He started to leave) "Oh, have a familiar to borrow to help that sink in and learn (in that area).

7 Likes

Whoahhhhh :boom::exploding_head::boom:
Man that’s amazing
:+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Moloch nudged me to draw again while waiting for his work to manifest.

Up next

We started speaking as soon as I pulled the card and glanced at it.

Z: “You don’t love her.”

M: “I do. I have shown it, proven it again and a again.” (At thos point, I picked up that this was a test and as soon as I realized it, he gave it up with a smile)"

Z: “Very well. Call me then.”

(I nodded and added fresh frankincense and Myhhr to the existing coal. He came almost immediately)

Z: “To the next level, then?”

M: “I need to read the agreement.” (He was slightly annoyed, but nodded co sent).

Z: “I consent. Now, the next level?”

M: “I don’t know what that means.” (He mostly left at this point, but I could feel his gaze and attention). Yes, I consent."

WTF does “next level” mean?

6 Likes

Yeah man they don’t always make sense initially. It’s like thier message is sent from a different point in time sometimes and when we arrive at a certain moment the nature of the message becomes clear. What really blows my mind is when the same message has different meanings for myself and different people at different times that’s wild.

6 Likes

Totally get that.

To be honest, I’m thankful they’re here, listening, and answering, even when it’s clear there’s not much in it for them or much of a relationship likely. I’m not compelling them to come. I’m also not grabbing my “inner divinity”.

May sound strange, given my documented experiemces here, but sometimes, I’m just really thankful they come without making it as hard as they could. I mean, the game’s up if I have to grab my power, because I’m going to get my money’s worth at that point. Not gonna lie.

4 Likes

The mage attacked my friend again. I was a little discouraged, since I knew Haures was working on this. So, I called him up for clarity.

M: “My Lord Haures, I call you to come. Respectfully, I call on you.” (He was watching before I called, having felt my confusion)

H: “I am here.”

M: “You said previously that you would take care of a situation that re-manifested last night. I don’t understand the delay.” (It’s been several weeks with nothing heard).

H: “Did you formally ask me to?”

M: “No, you offered and I accepted. How is that any different?”

H: “Did you ask me to?”

M: “No.”

H: “There is your lesson.”

M: “That’s unfortunate. It means I can’t trust what you say or offer without a binding agreement.”

H:“No, you shouldn’t (without an agreement, at this point)”

Very well.

I set his card onto the table, traced an energetic triangle over it, then forcibly called him into it.

He formally “agreed” to what he originally agreed to.

Lesson learned, my Lord Haures.

8 Likes

Very interesting, I had several problems with his behavior also …I wondered if it was just me.

3 Likes

Damn, I figured it was me. I was talking to Moloch about it and he brought up a good point -

Haures wouldn’t have suggested his course of action if he wouldn’t have agreed to it to begin with. I didn’t have to “fight” him into the triangle either. While thing went quickly. Really quickly. So, he would’ve agreed, but wanted to make a point. And he did.

4 Likes

Lord Moloch bid me draw another. I asked about this, asking if it was too fast. He found it amusing and I was shown that ther are always lessons that can be learned even several times through the whole deck.

I’m actually really starting to like Moloch. Don’t get me wrong, he likes magicians of ability (clearly you don’t have to be ‘elite’) and, honestly, likes his name being out there.

But he does feel like an entity I would call upon and it is in times like these that I see flashes of “past lives” and feel that sort of…knowing…that I was active or “theirs” in a previous incarnation. While I do, honestly, question most of the value from things like that, there ARE times where it is…“almost” fact…

7 Likes

Up next…

I immediately felt he deserved a candle, incense, and some of the honey bourbon sampler I bought. Very unusual. I felt a liking to him and felt him coming quickly. As soon as I wrote that.

M: “My Lord.”

F: “I have a special treat for you.”

M: “I need to read you the agreement”.

(As I stopped at the page with the Satan sigil, he revealed, “You will need that”)

F: “I accept. Your sigil. Not different ((in concept) than these cards). Do both. Work your ass off, as you do already.” (He meant keep doing the lessons pulls and the Helios stuff, where random workings are applied).

F: “Really, you delayed rhe installation of a toilet to start your candle? (Helios Unbound, daily)”

M: “I did. My commitment to keeping my word is more important than replacing a functioning toilet.”

(He liked that).

F: “I will help you within 7 days.”

7 Likes

I was listening to a Youtube video about how ridiculous some of the (mostly black) magicians sound and thee use of word salad/vomit when I saw another video and clicked in it for some reason. It was in different, but similar vein. I agreed and disagreed with certain parts of both, but there was part of the second that caught my attention. The conversation had turned to nondualism.

I found myself sucked into listening to videos about it as I worked for the next three hours. I felt I almost “had” to listen to them, about the different perspectives of it in concept and a little in practice.

I had that nagging feeling when I remembered the quoted phrase. I also saw a flash where I had felt I should stick another video on repeat the other day, which touched on the concept, without using the term. I’ve been contemplating it since.

So, he was right. It was about taking it to the next level, just not in the category I was thinking of.

Hail Zepar and thank you.

5 Likes

Moloch: “Draw another.”

M: “Very well, Lord Moloch”.

Up next :

Eligos came quickly, circled me a few times, nodded, and left. I had to reach back out and get an acceptance of the agreement.

He didn’t come in on a dragon or anything, but he seemed all business. Not in a bad way. He sized me up and was determining how.much effort to put into it, it seemed like to me. I don’t expect to win the Grand Prize Game, but I was worthy of at least a good lesson/experience. I wouldnt heaitate to call on him for his area at this point.

7 Likes

So…an entity tried to lay claim to an an act of mine… Unlikely… For I didnt feel them at all.

So, I called up the entity and asked, “put their card back in the deck”.

Understood. And when I see that card again, it will be bound to a certain area of knowledge.

So I went back through the cards. Surely, I was mistaken? Did I make a mistake?

Satan: “No, put the card back in. And get a concrete area from it when you (me, specifically) ask again”.

I’m confused on several levels. So, I call on Belial.

“Just put the card back in”

I felt like something was going on, but it wasn’t my fight.

5 Likes

Frustrating, but that’s how it goes

Next up

Lord Valac. Seemed to understand what just happened and gave no hints. Accepted the agreement.

6 Likes

I’ve been giving incense offerings to these spirits every couple of days. I do it here and there, just as a “thanks” of sorts to the spirits I work with.I pulled all three current cards and sent the feeler to see which incense they may prefer (because lists suck).

Moloch was good with some cone dragon’s blood. Eligo’s and Valac indicated.they’d prefer disk incense. Uh, all right. It’s Friday. A.little frankincense and myhhr.

I called them all to me, as present as they wanted to be, and fulfilled their requests.

Moloch: “Draw another.”.

Me: “Uh, I have three cards out and three of you here. Are there not enough lessons? Will I be able to properly learn them? And give proper credit?”

Eligos: “Are you afraid of not learning them?”

Valac: “Plenty of room on the incense disk.”

E: “You could call all of those remaining tonight, if you wanted to. (Getting the) Lessons is more important than credit.”

(I guess I got my answer(s))

Next up

M: “My Lord Beleth, please come.” (Repeated with variations)

B: “You didn’t call me. (Wasn’t your idea)”.

M: “It was not my idea. Lord Moloch bid me to draw a card.”

B: “And where is he?”

(Gone at this point)

M: “If you’re answering Moloch’s summons, you’re in the wrong place.”

B: “Am I?”

(Very well…)

(I removed him from my space, cleared the area of any other entities, and forcibly called Beleth forth.)

B: “Very good. I (can) appreciate a spirit like yours. I will help you. With two lessons. Will you accept this?”

M: "I must read the agreement. (He smiled at this, then nodded. I released him from the triangle, into my general ritual space)

(He accepted, but asked for additional time for the second, which I agreed to).

And that was it. He did throw me off with the offer for two, but I’m not going to turn that down.

7 Likes

For some reason, I decided to stay up long enough to eat a Hot Pocket (?), as if they’re the pinnacle of cuisine. I wanted to go to sleep. I spent almost all.
day outside doing yard and Christmas crap all day.

As I have a mouthful of…cuisine…Eligos comes by and sits down in an imaginary chair next to the real one. He detailed that I would be attacked by someone on the forum, but not quite intentionally. When questioned, went something like this, with a few variants.

Person either gets pissed off or just fantasizes about going up.against me. They get a little too involved and shit gets sent. I notice the equivalent to a “thud” going against my wards.

Everything is happily ever after, if it’s accidental.

So, true to his card, he warned me and let me know I would be fine from that single attack.

Hail Eligos!

7 Likes

Ah, unintentional stupidity. Gotta love it lol

4 Likes