Landlord raised rent , I need money and housing quick

So my landlord raised the rent, I know this is happening everywhere. I used to pay $625 a month ( lucky me I know). My new landlord wants $900 that’s close to $300 dollar raise up. I have a small dog , and an aquarium ( I love the aquarium, but if it has to go it has to go, but not our dog she is family). This is going to put a major strain on my finances. I have been saving for a house already and I’m almost there, but not quite. I also have been having some health issues lately, I’ve been diagnosed with barrett’s esophagus, and have been having an undiagnosed chest pain as well and have appointments to see a cardiovascular doctor upcoming. I need advice, rituals, spirits, angels, demons, gods anything that will help. I need healing too, I know what I must do in the mundane world ,go to work, eat healthy take care of myself, but some extra help will be appreciated. If anyone would be so benevolent as to perform any prayers, rituals, invocations on my behalf just to be a good person, because obviously I cant pay because of the circumstances at hand, this would be extremely welcome. I live in western Massachusetts I’m matt. I have some funds put away but I may get penalized for taking it out, but I might have too, and it’s all I have in the world. What I need is the lottery, I know it’s not realistic and many have tried, this is just a very depressing situation for me and my partner and my dog really. So I have to be a good guy and go to work and work hard and take all the overtime, and with some of you hopefully get some advice, rituals, and maybe like I said some of you will take pity and maybe do some magik for me. I know I’m not the worse off in the this world but right now i need some help. Idk I guess I should end this post now , but just feeling so many emotions now that I cant properly share in writing, anguish and depression. My health too, well thanks and advance. I just wish I could say more idk I just have to end it.

6 Likes

Bune is popular for money work, also Clauneck, and voodoo money jar spells. I think Bune has the most discussion on the posts here, including “thank you” threads, so you might like to check those out.

For health, I my gotos at the mement are Raphael and Ebuhuel from the Angels of Omnipotence book, Marbas is helpful as well.

4 Likes

Thank you sooooo much

1 Like

Thank you much appreciated

1 Like

Hi There , I hope your situation works out. I think in some places it might be illegal for a landlord to raise the rent and that high like that? I could be wrong about that, but consider looking up tenant rights in your state to be sure…

You could try Petitioning St Expedite, he is a folk saint who was a Roman centurion soldier and he’s all about providing extraordinarily fast results for things people ask him for, including money.
St. Joseph is a saint of the working class, and of real estate and property sales, and people sometimes petition him for finding a new home or dwelling.

Lastly Santa Muerte, a female death deity and Mexican folk saint who can perform all manner of amazing manifestations, miracles, and is an all-arounder. You can work with her for practically anything, and she is worked with by both left hand path as well as right hand path magicians. She’s impressive, and more of a long term relationship kind of spirit, if you know what I mean. She’s a life saver!

4 Likes

Thank you for the info , I’m not really sure what you mean by for with you for life but I’m willing to try. Things are so crazy I only slept for a few hours and I dont think I can pull my money out because the cd I got does allow the principal to be taken out at all until maturity, which I’m pretty much screwed unless 100,000 just lands in my lap , who knows stranger things have happened

1 Like

I’m going to try hoodoo quick cash today when I get out of work , looks very simple with little set up , which is exactly what i need and my ability, I’m so stressed. Its scary because last time I was this stressed something did happen, I moved the universe I dont really want to talk about it that much it involved the death of a family member no ritual it just happened, careful what you wish for but yes I will try hoodoo quick cash. Now i have 12 hours of hard labor ahead and nothing but my own head to be trapped in

1 Like

Magnesium, just avoid magnesium oxide - unless you’re constipated. You got dandruff? Pains in chest in the cartilage? Magnesium deficiency. The majority of people in the western world are low on magnesium.

Naamah is the most material spiritual entity with which I’ve worked. Good for quickly manifesting money (and offering opportunities!) Her evocation is on these boards.

Al.

4 Likes

why not aim a spell at the landlord to make him change his mind?
Also, is that legal, for the landlord to raise the price by so much? Im not familiar with USA law, but a landlord in my country has to give a 30 day notice of rent increase, and can only raise it up to 15% more.
And some contracts, dont even allow the landlord to raise rent

3 Likes

I attempted this last night with duke dantalion before bed, not full on ritual but like just trying to talk to the duke , idk I never seem to get results

And no he’d the new landlord just bought the place and the new rent starts in October so it is 30 days notice, but $275 dollars more is alot all at once

Uncle-al I have read some of your post about naamah…and I want everything but I dont know the price but sounds like capable of turning someone into playboy millionaire tony stark level shit. My abilities are trash , not because of lack of belief but because I have poor preparation and lack of time and energy. Slave to corporate grind. And grind me they do. Idk I may try and offer a plate of sugar just for the introduction and plainly ask her what she wants and if I consider it feasible. That is if I can even hear her , sometimes I hear incomrehenceable whispers but I do not understand them. My go to offering is a plate of sugar basically, to show willingness and before society became sugar overdosed it was basically a drug people got sugar " high" for real, so there is some thought to it. Then when done I pour it down the drain. But yea sounds intense, but my ability to memorize things and prayers in incantations is pretty horrible.

Hey there! I am a property manager IRL.

So when does your lease expire? How are the prices in the area compared to what your new rate will be?

I was month to month, new owner came in gave notice that rent was going up in October as condition of a new lease where I will have to pay first last and deposit. I got my original deposit back from previous owner and sadly it’s on par. I’m going to pay $900 a month and most places if they are even available are like 1,200 or more at least it’s a one bedroom instead of a studio or efficiency which are still like $950-$1000 it getting bad but that’s the market everywhere is like this, plus I have money but it’s in a C.D. that doesn’t mature until 18 months from now , because believe me I’m done renting if basically every appartment is renting at morgage level , so besides doing some drastic works based on the advice given here I’m pretty much stuck and just soooo depressed about it and feel helpless.

Gotcha. I know you may not necessarily want to stay but if your current home is still cheaper than everywhere else then it may be in your best interest to stay. $900 is considerably lower than the $1,200 in your area.

If mortgages are that much in your area as well it would not hurt to see if you can get prequalified as well.

1 Like

Also, magickally speaking I would do work towards raising your income so you can more easily afford what you have/want.

1 Like

Well my partner just found some places and might be worth it but well need movers and a uhaul so the expensive just to move is there and that sucks tooo, the that is horrible is waiting to get my money when it matures in 18 months because I have the money to make a very considerable downpayment, because I dont want to deal with FHA and mortgage insurance. I’ll be looking for a 2 family and when the time comes I’ll use FHA for my " real" house that was the plan anyway but who knows with the market now everyone buying up everything even though the market went up , what do you do accept try to get a 100,000 to fall in your lap , I know that’s not how it generally works but yea basically anything right now is worth a try

Ok I have my ingredients for hoodoo quick fire , I dont know much about hoodoo or really anything at all except it was a hidden practice by slaves and immigrants, that didn’t have much but a will. I have set ingredients aside for now and will try to put intent and energy into them over the next few days maybe place some coins on top of them. when I’m ready I have a small very small camper charcoal grill and a small wood area nearby and I will burn the ingredients. Idk this is probably the most I prepared ever for something, normally I just set up and go , I of course have to be secret which is why permanent alters and such are also no go but I’m at lest feeling better thinking about the ritual so if anything even if no results mentally its giving me something to be stimulated about so cool…I guess.

1 Like

As you burn the contents, visualize the funds coming into your life and imagine the feeling of being abundant, as odd as that sounds.

1 Like

Like all spiritual entities, Naamah wants Her name and fame spread. Why do you think I keep posting about Naamah, apart from the fact that She’s great?

Learn Her evocation by heart and deliver it with passion. You’re doing this in a movie - so give it everything you’ve got. This is your chance to become a star. If you breakout in a sweat, that’s great!

After evocation, state what you want and what you promise to do. And always keep your promise. I won’t have to tell you that again.

Al.
P.s. Handwrite Naamah’s evocation - a bit at a time - carry it with you and learn it, until you know the whole thing. Practice - then do!

3 Likes