Lady Lilith's important conversation with me

Hello everyone!!

Tonight I had my second expierence with Lady Lilith!! I went to hell as she had instructed me too do tonight, & I had a very long talk with her. She had told me some exciting things she wants me to share with you all!!

She told me that the woman I’m after, & I are very close to being together as one!! She said from now on I am to refer to her as my girlfriend too keep up the Law Of Attraction, & to cement it more & more into reality. She said to me that it is actually in the process of manifesting as we speak, & that there’s so much more on the way, even if it seems to be moving slowly it’s really not according to Lady Lilith. This made me very excited, & very happy to hear!!

Lady Lilith had also had me cast a spell with her while I was in Hell. She is exposing the soon to be ex, as a cheater & a liar to the woman my girlfriend. Even writing out that she is my girlfriend just feels right, & there’s a magickal essence to it!! It’s a wonderful feeling. Lady Lilith is going to show her that I’m the better choice, & that the she is to listen to her heart & come for me & be with me. In return she wants sexual energy from me

Before I left, Lady Lilith had also showed me that the whispers I’ve been hearing was La Santa Muerte calling out to me. She pushed La Santa Muerte to me earlier this evening also so I may speak to her again.

Lady Lilith wanted me to share this with you all, & every detail I had mentioned!! She wants everyone’s positivity to help fuel her on this matter, & on my manifestations as well.

I’m on the right track & after I finished speaking with her, & returned to my body I felt like the block that I had mentioned in my last night’s post completely gone, & replaced with something impending…Not in a bad way, but there is something MAJOR afoot.

Thank you so much Lady Lilith!! :slight_smile::slight_smile::heart::heart:

Thank you everyone for reading!! Infernal blessings to you all!!

15 Likes

This was very good reading. I am happy for you and your work with Lady Lilith. I hope you keep posting your progress with her. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thank you!! I greatly appreciate it!! I will absolutely!! Up & through my full manifestation!!

1 Like

Good luck my dude

1 Like

Thank you!!

I greatly appreciate your sharing this experience with Lilith. It means more to me than I know how to express. Thank you, I guess is the best thing I can say.

Positivity sent!

1 Like

Thank you so much for reading!! Thank you for the positivity as well!!

I’m happy to hear that this resonated with you :slight_smile::slight_smile:I hope the best for you as well!!

1 Like

Praise Lilith!! Super excited for you and your girlfriend!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :grin::grin:

Praise Lilith!!

1 Like

Nice! I’m married to another girl, with whom I have a 9 year relationship. I never loved her, but I cared for her. I recently met my twin flame at my local gym and I’m deeply in love with her. She also knows that we are twin flames, but she friendzoned me, because she is very good friend with my actual wife. The love and connection I feel for her cannot be described in words. I’ve made a blood pact with my guardian and mentor Asmodeus to be with twin flame. Only time will tell if this pact will be successful. It seems like Lilith’s message is for me. I am in deep pain. I love my twin flame so much and I don’t really know what to do.

2 Likes

Hail “Lady Lilith” !!!

Hail “Santa Muerte” !!!

1 Like

Wow!! I’m sorry to hear that you are in such a predicament like that!! I hope that your pact works out as well & you find true happiness with her!!

Hail Lady Lilith!!

Hail La Santa Muerte!!

I would alter your current partner instead but I get where you’re coming from.

2 Likes

Good for you, buddy. Praise Lilith and thanks for sharing. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Praise Lilith, I have been working with Lilith, for over two and half years now, practicing sex magic, and candle magic with her, along with being a harem king and having a harem of succubi in my household who are either my succubus spiritual sisters, or succubus spiritual lovers, as its a mix of both.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! Shes telling me how close I am to having it all official :slight_smile::slight_smile: Thank you for reading & commenting!!

1 Like

That’s awesome!! I’m really happy to hear of your successes & your workings with Lady Lilith!!

Praise her!! Praise Lady Lilith!!

Let’s see, ever since I’ve started even paying homage to Lilith, I’ve been granted 5 succubi lovers. 3 of them are warrior/slaver types and 2 of them are priestesses. They all add up to some passion-filled lovers that drive me bonkers and ballistic with love and lust rolled together. I do wonder about more advanced ways of creating sex magick.

3 Likes

That’s amazing!! Congratulations!! :grin::grin:

The more I read of her powers & the success people have with her the happier I am to be working with her!!

1 Like