Lady Lilith's important conversation with me

This sounds great, how was Hell, I wish to visit the place (where it’s good) to visit Lucifer when he’s there

1 Like

I personally find it very beautiful, & relaxing!! I do love visiting!! I highly suggest it!!

I have a whole post on it as well!! I’ve been there multiple times for multiple reasons. I’ve taken nice walks with Duchess Gremory, flights with Lucifer, & with Abbadon as well!!

2 Likes

You have had great experiences, I hope to find the post

1 Like

Thank you!! I see you have!! Let me check your other comments!!

All Hell is for any measure is Dark/Black Heaven. Lucifer’s Kingdom

Whereas there is a Grey Heaven where both angels and demons can tread, politics are checked at the door, and there is no warfare. No absolute ruler as it is with Heaven and Hell. Everyone rules there. There are castles and kingdoms that stretch forever. No limits.

I first learned about this through one of my priestess succubi courtesy of soul travel.

2 Likes

You’re very welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t want to create a new thread about Lilith, from the moment there are many, so I would like to add something here.
She was the first spirit I initiated to evoke. Two nights ago I had a bad headache for many hours… took paracetamol without any change but I didn’t let it affect me.
So I meditated on her sigil with her enn, and after 2-3 minutes, my head felt weightless and this awful pain suddenly disappeared!! she Blown me away I couldn’t believe that it was just gone… I start crying from the relief and my surprise :smile:
I think I found my matron already… :pray::pray:

2 Likes

she helped me a couple of times too. i often have horrible headaches.

2 Likes

Did you give any offerings to her afterwards? Or you just thanked her? I don’t want to upset her :smile:

1 Like

I just thanked her.

2 Likes

That’s amazing!!

I never personally experienced any headache from working with her nor from speaking with her, but I’m happy to hear you found your matron in her!! :blush::blush:

Thank you for sharing!!

1 Like

That so cool, I have many succubus sisters, and lovers in my household as they always touching me non stop, 24/7 and being around me as spirit guides, who not only protect my household, and property, but also give me guidance, and improve my sexual desires, sexual stamina, and sex drive through sex magic.

2 Likes

:neutral_face:

what with the sad face?