La Santisima Muerte (Tutorial)

Looks like just prayers as per the original post. Since she is the personification of your death, she might enjoy music your own elders enjoyed. Depending on which of Her robes you are invoking, or praying to of course. Maybe go more energetic for the Red.

If She isn’t part of your cultural heritage, might I suggest some prolonged gnosis / trance state using chants and movements that you would consider valid to connect with Her.

Once you connect, do the prayers and follow the instructions in the first post.

Doesn’t look like Evocation is considered here, so maybe steer clear of doing that until you better understand Her aspects.

?

Just suggestions.

3 Likes

Sorry for all the questions. I categorically refuse to ask for assistance From any angel or use anything from the standard Christian faith. I’m a demonolator so demons are my go to beings. Any beings on the demonic side that can take the place of the angels ? Lucifer ? Beelzebub ? A goetic demon?

2 Likes

I’m
A natural necromancer and Medium at birth. Just thinking of her of saying her name and her presence is strong. And man is she strong :muscle:

3 Likes

I’ve seen some sigils that claim to be hers but it’s not really part of her tradition at all. I’d go with either a printed picture or a statue personally.

2 Likes

Thanks
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No, this is a Voodoo veve. Don’t use this for Santa Muerte.

3 Likes

Yes the Crowned Princes of Hell and the 7th Princess. Belial, Belphegor, Beelzebub, Leviathan, Asmodeus and Mammon :blush:

1 Like

Im curious which apron colour I’d use for this:
« In a way that allows me to keep my job and be in good standing with my bosses, cause person x and person y to be at each others throat » it’s mainly black magick with a touch of white.

Do you know if La Santa Muerte exists in Japan? by this I mean has she been introduced to that county from Latin America?

I know they have death deities in Shinto and Buddhism but my question is if she herself in Japan

Thanks

“She has between 10 and 12 million devotees, and she’s only been public for 12 years,” said Andrew Chesnut, author of ​Devoted to Death, the first English-language book about the cult. Before 2001, Santa Muerte was clandestine, with devotees building personal shrines hidden in their closets. But after a woman named Enriqueta Romero unveiled the first public shrine to the saint in the Mexico City barrio of Tepito, it has spread fiercely throughout Mexico, Central America, and Latino-heavy US cities like Los Angeles and Houston. Chesnut has even tracked the cult’s growth to Japan, Australia, and the Philippines. “There’s no other new religious movement that can complete with the velocity of that growth,” Chesnut said.

3 Likes

Doesn’t everyone dies? She exists everywhere under various disguises.

i know this is super old but i am both interested in Sta Muerte and astrology so there ya go, my 2 cents from a total NON expert

1. there is much to be said for what you say re mother, the push or the c-section or even the induction happens at the precise moment from a personal perspective, I was exactly 3 hours off from being born at 0 degrees Capricorn sun/Cardinal square which would have made me SUCH a different person (at anarectic Sagitarius/mutable) that it’s not even funny. But for some reason that’s when she wanted to push me out, so

on the other hand there’s enough variety in the birth chart that there’s often multiple things that point out similar traits, so even a 10-hour inaccurate birth chart will have enough things there that are accurate

1. this is something I’ve thought about a bit. When folks near me die I study the transits/progressions it happened and what I have noticed is that the point they died was always at a crossroads of personal choice that involved transcending their personality limits in some way. Usually things that involve Saturn, Uranus, Pluto, Mars, even Neptune, hard aspect to the other planets.

I find that if the person for whatever reason is attuned enough to notice that a cosmic shift occurs, they can on their own accord begin evolving their personality/spirituality and avert actual death. But often enough people don’t, which is when it manifests via birth chart as death/destruction/devastation

1. I would say in terms of probability IE if Jupiter squares point at your being an indulgent sort, then chances of dying thru alcohol issues or even diabetes are heightened

I knew a young lady whom I suspected would not come to a good end due to ntal saturn retrograde in the 12th house. This was someone who absolutely refused to put any brakes on her behaviour whatsoever. So external reality and authority figures had to. IN the end she died of an overdose at 25 at a juncture where Neptune and other aspects (see pt 2) demonstrated a choice she had - it is a belief I have that can never be proven that if she had for whatever reason on that day woken up to larger possibilities which involved taking ownership of behaviour limits, etc, she need not have died that day and might have lived a long time. We will never know now

2 Likes

@Taramurti I was told by Arcana XIII to not use that sigil for her by Arcana XIII because it’s African roots, based vodoo.

1 Like

@Excalibur Who told you that? And what is connected with voodoo, tarot or Santa Muerte? Both connections would be a rad novelty for me. Voodoo is so elaborate with Loas of death, cemeteries and underwolrds so they don’t need SM. Also there is at least several people working in both currents, voodoo and SM.

1 Like

Well…I was having the thought it was vodoo because it does look oddly close to a Veve but, I tried to use the sigil anyway. That’s when I was told by one of the devotees of Santa Muerte to DON’T use it and just a picture and a white candle is fine.

They also said there not sure were that particular sigil came from but it’s definitely African.

1 Like

As for her being connected with vodoo mm…I’m not sure but I really want to know we’re that Veve came :thinking:From because from my understanding shes her own spirit she’s not connected to the Loa or any other spirit I can think of. I do plan on working with her and asking who was she before some people believe she is the Azteca goddess Mictecacihuatl, Catholic Nun, dead bride, and Azrael.

And her being connected to a Taro card, I did not know I do know that they actually have Taro decks that’s dedicated to her. I really want the vertion that comes in a box that’s a coffin it looks really really cool

1 Like

I just want to say to the person saying learn spanish. Spanish is a european language if you want to “speak in her native tounge” nahuatl would be the closest. But its all effective regardless of language as long as there is intent

Welcome @Rolando_Mota It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro