Kusarikku and his other non-baneful uses

not too long ago, i decided to evoke the demon Kusarikku using the methods from “The Grimiore of Tiamat” by Asenath Mason. i what i got out of the evocation was some much needed information and a smokey temple; and Kusarikku asked for some frankincense in return.

the nature of this demon gave off the vibe of a stern teacher who wants you to succeed, and his voice was quite deep; reminded me of Kevin Michael Richardson for some reason. kind of surprised me that he would speak considering the book states that he would rather communicate through emotions and vision, but hey everyone’s experiences with an entity are gonna be unique.

he gave me 3 uses of his powers outside of baneful works;

• Creation of new situations (and destruction of old situations).
• Warding (of the temple, home, magician, all that jazz).
• Creation of wealth and destruction of poverty (bull imagery was used in Mesopotamia to ward off evil spirits; i feel like this symbolism could be applicable to warding off poverty. also this demon is mentioned to be associated with Shamash; a supposedly generous deity in Mesopotamian theology).

when i couldn’t think of more questions, i asked what he wanted as an offering for his time. as mentioned, he wanted frankincense (likely ties with a literal sun god) and once that was given i bidded him farewell.

this has actually inspired to contact the other 10 children of Tiamat and learn anout their uses in non-baneful contexts!

2 Likes

There used to be a great YouTube channel called Envoy of the Dragon and he had videos breaking down all the 11 children of Tiamat and the things that he found they can teach or help empower someone with.

Sadly he took the channel down not too long ago and despite my attempts to reach him on other social platforms, he has remained distant.

I, like you, was reluctant to dive into the workings with the spirits of the grimoire because of the baneful aspects, but they all can apparently teach and empower you in many ways that are beneficial, regardless of any baneful workings🤙

I have to look through my different journals, because I know that I took notes about their uses( as stated from the channel and my own inquiries)

1 Like

oh no, i’m not one to fear spirits due to their darker aspects; i work with plenty of entities with more darker domains.

that’s unfortunate that channel is now gone. i would’ve liked to see what the owner’s gnosis was on the children of Tiamat, that would’ve beneficial to have.

This person appears to be taking a break from social media. Please do not use this forum to attempt to chase him down or talk about him behind his back. If he wants a break please respect his space and he’ll return to the internet as and when he wants to.

Further posts discussing this defunct channel will be removed as off topic.