Korinthians' Journal

Hello all,

This is my journal documenting both my insights, dross and practical working with spirits. Recently, I had success with several of the Goetics in one layered fuckfest of a working that somehow ended up being so powerful that I got exactly what I wanted in less than a month despite lust for results etc.

I plan to do another layered working this time with the same spirits for a complex personal goal as well as internal alchemy. I’ve been caught up in the concept of buying the “The Pearl of Great Price” and understand the nuances of how belief plays a part in magick - or not. I’ve read combative insights from people who have said the belief of the practitioner can negate the working and others who have divulged personal gnosis’ from spirits such as King Belial who have apparently laughed in their faces saying no power in the world would be able to stop them from giving the petitioner what they asked for if they said they would work on it. And then there are conflicting gnosis’ with the same spirit that magick fails if it is not in alignment with the ‘true intention’ of the gestalt consciousness which we are all extrapolations of (courtesy of D.H Thorne’s video on King Belial). These intricacies are crucial in terms of maximising magickal efficacy/success rates and will determine how I approach buying the pearl and getting rid of my egoic limitations and/or beliefs which do not serve me.

In any case, I would like to work with the Goetics for a very complex working but will first probably need a divination/channeled messages from the spirits on how to attack the problem and whether it’s feasible. Hopefully I’ll be able to find someone who can do this for me before long as I’m excited to get things rolling!

To the staff members if any are present, are there any rules regarding reaching out to people to contact the spirits on my behalf?

2 Likes

You can make a request for a member to do work on your behalf in this thread you just have to follow the guidelines outlined.

You can read the BALG rules discussing forum etiquette here:

2 Likes

Thank you for this!

1 Like

Just an update- I got the job that I desired and asked for.

I got the revenge that I asked for as well. Wasn’t sweet, but I was prepared for the consequences.

All with lusting for results and not being in the right ‘state’ that Neville Goddard talks about.

Really makes me wonder whether it was ‘me’ that manifested the results or the spirits even though I know that at the ultimate level, consciousness is reality.

There’s a part of me that kinda hopes the demons and angels are separate from me because then it’s easier to just be like “Hi, I would like this. Sure, you want a sacrifice in return? That means you have to manifest exactly what I want down to the very last word. Ok contract sealed, I’ll be waiting in 2 weeks for what I’ve asked” and know that it will be done than to meditate, grapple with every limiting belief you have surrounding the desire, get into Void state etc. and do all of the heavy labour of integrating your sense of self with I AM/‘God’ in order to get into the state and reach Sabbath. But then again, it’s not like I have experienced anything paranormal to the point where I can’t deny the existence of these spirits, so if anyone wants to send one of their spirits to say hi to me, I WELCOME it. I’ve read somewhere that the Kings like King Paimon like to make their presence known but that hasn’t been my experience with any spirit yet.

That being said, there’s a true adept I know who is a crazy good manifestor and experienced the Promise on ayahuasca. That we basically live in a solipsism of consciousness. If it’s all just me, it makes me wonder whether I should continue to work with the occult or not. I can see that even some of the adepts and moderators here seem to prefer using the Law over calling up spirits.

If I work with the occult, it would be denying myself of my own ‘Godhood’ and power. If I work with just the Law, it would probably take years of meditating in some Buddhist ascetic monastery in order to fully realise and understand self as God but by then I would be too enlightened and have 0 desires. If I work with both, it would probably be confusing as hell to my self-concept. Like is it me, or is it a spirit, that is making my desire a reality? It doesn’t help that a lot of these magical practices seem to be using the Law unconsciously either way, like visualising, feeling it is done and not lusting blah blah

Anyhow all is good down in old dingo-land. Off to Singapore soon hopefully. Hope everyone on this forum is doing swell :grinning:

1 Like

You have basically summarized the identity/belief crisis I’ve been immersed in during the past months. My consolation has always been the books, but in this particular case, seems like the more I read, the worst it gets. Will keep checking on your journal just in case you find a way out :sweat_smile: Happy for your success btw.

1 Like

Heya, thanks and I feel you buddy. I have no idea how to get out the spiral. I don’t exactly hear the demons I enlist either so it’s like walking in blind all the time. From an occult perspective, I imagine I would be crazy powerful if I could hear the spirits clearly and they tell me if and when they’ll deliver because why would I doubt or lust for results? And if things don’t go as planned, I would hit them up and be like hey let’s talk about what is up and negotiate. Easy, just like a business deal. And that in itself would be the Law working unconsciously because I would put faith in the timeline and confirmation given. If you can hear the spirits, count it as a blessing lol

Now with the Law…that’s a whole can of worms that has to do with meditating on your doubts and limitations before reaching Sabbath, and no technique in the world can actually directly make you reach it. You could do SATS for a year, you could say affirmations, but they would be vain without the feeling of KNOWING which isn’t all that easy to achieve. How frustrating. Also, there are those people who make it sound SO easy like ‘Just decide’ and stick with it. Sonny, I’ve decided but I don’t feel decided and I am frustrated that I don’t feel decide.

This was a fat rant but maybe you resonate a little

1 Like