KoF Success: Thank you Iadon 🤘

Man im just waiting on Paltator to kick in with the Astral Senses so i can dive much deeper into the Squares and Find more beings. This shit EA put out is epic.

1 Like

:thinking: it sounds like his methods may be related to the principle of rhythm. Though tgat doesn’t necessarily mean the return swing will be monetary based. It could be compensated on a different level such as emotional, mental,physical , experiential. :thinking:

1 Like

You do know you have to work with Paltator to open the senses, right? The angel doesn’t do all the work.

Are you listening to your teachers and doing your homework, @Micah ? :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I am :joy::joy:
I swear on God :joy::joy:
realizes God is a Liar

On the Devil :joy:

1 Like

Im doing chakra work, scrying practice, working on getting into sync more, etc

I do wonder what else can directly open my senses tho :thinking:

1 Like

Do you open Paltator’s sigil when you do the exercises?

1 Like

And that was what was missing that was so fucking obvious :expressionless:
How did i miss that

1 Like

It’s not what most people think of. I only thought of it because in EA’s evocation course, he has the student open the sigil of Sastan every time they practice scrying.

If you are working with Paltator to open your senses, then opening his sigil will allow him to direct you as you do the exercises, and even adjust where the energy might be going wrong.

5 Likes

:point_up::point_up::point_up:
This is why we need people like Dark on the Forum :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks, man. I appreciate the compliment :blush:

2 Likes

Congrats, on your success with Iadon, my friend. I am envious of the quick fulfillment. My successful money magick usually takes a few days to weeks to manifest. The Abremelin Square took 3 days to bring $660. Lukorst took about 7 days to bring me $200, and Sala’sash, from the Book of Azazel, took 2 days to bring me about $400.

I did manage to manifest $60 within a few hours with the candle spell in Works of Darkness though.

4 Likes

Now Im motivated to get as much money as possible :joy:

1 Like

Its so funny you mention them…
I evoked all of them recently for different amounts

And thanks for the congrats

1 Like

The Abremelin square was the hardest one for me to be successful with. I have no idea why, but it just wouldn’t do anything for me, and I kept trying for years, ever since I first read about it. And then one day, I was pretty desperate and needing to bring in some rent, and bam! it brought me what I needed. It was so shocking that I made a thread about it, because at that moment, I knew beyond all doubt that this shit is real.

1 Like

Its best to listen to EA and leave Iadon alone.I suffered for a year.Iadon cut off my insides and gave me so much emotional hell despite the fact that I got the money.

I won’t speak about my pain but Iadon’s ‘take back’ would have killed me had I not finally banished him last month through a long and expensive ritual.

p.s. Yes I did get the money and No I did not like the insult and degradation I received along with that money.

Moral Lesson : Lets listen to our teacher and friend, Mr Koetting.

6 Likes

Iadon always seemed out of place to me in the Grimoire.

That is a lot you passed through!
I do not understand why the demon takes back.

Lack of creativity or nature?

2 Likes

Some demons are like that.
For example there is a demon under the command of Azazel that can control time.For example if you want next 3 days to be faster demon will make the time slower for some time when your work is done.

1 Like

Those really do need supervision!
Those demons that have that caveat, one will need to connect to their ruler to have them be in good behaviour!

1 Like

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
I am sure they have their reasons though.Nothing comes without sacrificing something.

1 Like