KoF Success: Thank you Iadon 🤘

Demons of goetia, I have never heard of a backlash. No caveat… Maybe because the Demons in Goetia are high ranking demons like kings, Queens, Princess.

Never heard and experience backlash from working with them.

2 Likes

@Illumia You won this one :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That is incorrect. There are plenty of stories of evocations of the demons of the Goetia going wrong.

Rufus Opus evoked Bune for money and his house burned down.

It’s just that a lot of people here have a religious zeal when it comes to demons and ignore such caveats.

There are stories on this forum about blowback from Belial, for example.

3 Likes

I laughed really hard at this but then I realized it probably wasn’t so funny. Did he collect insurance money or something?

2 Likes

Yeah, he asked for $30, 000 and that’s what he received from the insurance.

The are caveats for a lot of demons as their nature is chaotic, and Iadon is no different.

4 Likes

Hmm… I get you now. That is why I still think the best system for contacting this demons is through higher ranking Angels. Makes them to be in their best behavior.

1 Like

I think you just will make them angrier.

1 Like

I have read Gordons Demons of magick, and also used some workings from it. What do you think?

System with angels or not?

Hmm… I ain’t does guys always angry :smirk:

I was reading up a couple of posts in this forum about getting the demons to be in a triangle. To make them speak the truth.

After much reading up in some occult material esp. from Gallery of Magick, their workings with demons and spirits that are not angels, I have noticed they have triangles with divine names written on them.

I was like ooh!, This is their *uck’n system :joy:

1 Like

It works fine. It’s traditional magick.

2 Likes

Its a caution.I should have just listened to Koetting.

Mehn!
You are brave to come out of that experience. Takes some energy :muscle:

Aaha! This is what happened… The complete story :smiling_face:

1 Like

Iadon is like a interest-intensive loan shark.He will take away your closest love and the money you receive will disappear like dust.You won’t even know where it got spent.

I know the old ‘Tricking the Devil’ stories seem very attractive, but these beings have been around longer than we think.
Iadon is a more modern name for something more sinister and evil from a time humans weren’t even around…

Trust me it took me 3 more banishing spells with sacrifices to get rid of him and I had to finally appeal to Lucifer /Azazel for help.

1 Like

Hello,
Can you please tell me how to evoke Pendralion? I read the book and didn’t understand a thing :frowning:

I GOT IT BACK

Hello Spiritual Aspirants
Peace Be Upon You

I just want to thank Valac, Al’far’dahn, Salas’ash and Iadon for always being there for me. Yesterday I left my phone at home and when I return I saw two missed call from a neighbour and I called back and he was crying bitterly because he needs money to buy medicine for his seriously sick son and when I reach to my packet the money I have is left with only few I will spend for this holidays but a voice in my head is telling me to save the life of a neighbour son and heaven will take care of me and I did it. Early this morning I was thinking where to get money for food. Al’far’dahn gave me food not long, Salas’ash gave me money last Friday it was part of the money I used to bought the medicine for the child, Valac also gave me money last week so I left with no choice to either petition Diopes, Ziku or Iadon. So I contacted Iadon from Kingdom Of Flame by E A Koetting to ask for money and he accepted to help. After the conversation I went out and I met a certain man on my way and he asked me won’t you today go to the food seller corner and I replied I don’t have money today and he put his hand in his packet and said I just from there so take; he dash me some money. I know it’s the work of Iadon. I thank all the above mentioned spirits for always being there for me. I was once told in the dream I get my earns meat through prayers.
Blessed Be,
Divine Providence.

Is Not I But Ant’Harratu<

3 Likes

Salas’ash is the best so far for quick cash within minutes

3 Likes