KoF Success: Thank you Iadon šŸ¤˜

So earlier today i was at the local College and I evoked Iadon from the grimoire Kingdom of Flames to bring me some money.

To be honest, I did not have alot of Faith or confidence that it would work due to countless money failures in the past.

My specific wording was to ā€œbring me at least $40 cashā€.

Well he proved me wrong. He brought me $37 in under 3 hours. Fuck yes. This is my first money magic Success. Now im contemplating how to make that shit flip and establish a continuos flow of Prosperity :metal:

So this post is made in his Honorā€¦
Hail Iadon!

As a side note, EA koetting says that Iadon is the type of Demon to always take back more than he gives. Not true. He gave it, and its mine. Period.

8 Likes

Koetting know better :kissing_heart:

Maybe wait for few days n see how it goes?

1 Like

This doesnā€™t mean he will necessarily take the money back, just its equivalent. So, think, $37 dollars to repair something, or a blow out in your car that will require a $37 partā€¦that kind of thing :wink:

2 Likes

Ahhh ok
Thnks @DarkestKnight!

1 Like

Donā€™t let it worry you though my friend. I know EA used the word ā€œalwaysā€ but some have apparently called upon Iadon without the take away happening so it could depend on some unknown variable like the amount of money asked for.

Iā€™ve called upon him before but was not successful.

1 Like

have you had success with any other spirit in KoF?

1 Like

I have had success with plenty of spirits in KoF. Thatā€™s why I always recommend them. Iā€™ve worked with them more than I have the Goetia spirits.

Pendralion, Opfaal, Martal, Sastan, Fastos, Lukorst, Deggal, and Saspu are spirits Iā€™ve worked with. Arbatala and Parion are currently hanging around me, waiting for me to work with them, apparently.

7 Likes

I need to work with them more at one point. So much I want to work with but I need to pace myself

2 Likes

Oh, I know that feeling well. lol

1 Like

I just got the Necronomicon Gnosis by Asenath Mason But i also want to work with Lilith becasue shes waiting on me but for what exactly for idk. Just so much to do.

2 Likes

Yep. I want to make a pact with Azazel and Belial, and still need to work with Arbatala and Parion, plus the Old Ones have interested me for a while. Itā€™s the perk and one of the hazards of not following a specific path.

I could never follow one path Iā€™m pretty sure. Its what drove me away from Wicca in the first place. The Old Ones seem like to good start for me, also since Iā€™m on my Lucid dreaming track. I was always a skeptical person and that still hangs around, even if its hell they will break down my consciousness and destroy doubts. from what i heard at least.

3 Likes

Dreaming is one of the best ways to connect with the Old Ones, so Iā€™m envious. Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

How was he? What did you aks him for man?

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m not doing the best at lucid dreaming yet but its the path working im sticking to atm. Though I wont follow one path forever, I need to have a goal to get to.

1 Like

I evoked Deggal as part of the angelic pathworking from Evoking Eternity. I took his Mantle of Light upon my shoulders to ā€œbring out and highlight my godliness.ā€

2 Likes

Lol why am i suddenly being pulled to work with angels :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

The angels in KoF are described as ā€œfieryā€ in the book, and they are from the Kingdoms of Flame, so they feel a bit different from the mainstream archangels, in my experience.

2 Likes

That they do

1 Like

I am a big fan of the KoF beings. I have found them to be among the easiest spirits Iā€™ve ever tried to contact.

1 Like