Knight Musings

What the hell is that? Google search shows a horrible operator lol.

1 Like

It is a meditation from the book Path Notes of An American Ninja Master. The author, Glenn Morris, was lovingly referred to as Dr. Death by his hoshin students. It is basically a variation on the technique where you passively observe your thoughts so you learn not to identify yourself with them.

6 Likes

Ah, thank you very much, I couldnt stop wondering. :smile:

2 Likes

29/1/20

Yesterday, I had another success with the statement, ā€œIf I was a Living God and able to make things happen by thinking about themā€¦ā€

I needed to use the bus to get to and from somewhere, but I only had one local ticket. However, I also had a ticket for the transit in a different city, so I wanted to use that locally without there being any issue. So, as I was waiting for the bus, I used the statement, saying that I wanted the non local ticket to be accepted. I was a bit nervous as I slid the ticket into the machine, going over in my head the options if the ticket wasnā€™t accepted. The machine beeped, showing the ticket was good, and I breathed a sigh of relief.

So far, I have only had success with using the statement on small things that could easily be seen as coincidence.

5 Likes

With your lost post as an example, there may be a point-of-no-return where the odds can no longer be realistically jiggled to affect reality. :thinking:

I wonder if you could try convincing yourself of a route by which the post comes back, and then try it again - kind of giving Universal Mind a routemap for this to become real?

Iā€™ve done things like that, but not combined with this specific statement. Detaching from them afterwards and trying not to obsess seemed particularly helpful with this method.

3 Likes

Itā€™s funny that you should mention my lost post. When I used the statement, I had asked for a lost letter to show up in my mail box within the week, and it had failed.

However, I received word this morning that the lost letter in question had just returned to sender, which is amazing in itself, considering it was lost over a month ago, but it is just under two weeks from when I used the statement.

4 Likes

2/4/20

Evoked Halahā€™thor last night on behalf of someone, and was told that Azazel wants to talk with me. Okay then.

Iā€™ve had to stop my energy work for a while because Iā€™ve developed a physical ailment, possibly related to unresolved emotions concerning the fire and its aftermath, that the increased energy may have manifested. Until I can resolve the underlying issues, adding even more energy to the ailmentā€™s manifestation may not be the wisest course of action.

Iā€™m beginning to realise that I have beenā€¦sheltered in my magick. The shield put up by my Higher Self back in my childhood has not only protected me from a tidal wave of some really nasty stuff, but it has made my journey in magical exploration much less traumatic. As I grow in power, I am now starting to experience more of what most people encounter fairly early on, the trials and tribulations of the depths of the Self.

7 Likes

5/2/20

Just realised I wrote the date wrong on my last post lol

Anywayā€¦

Yesterday something a bit weird happened. I thought I had turned the oven off, but later discovered I had not. The weird thing isā€¦I have a very distinct memory of turning it off. Turning the dial to off after I take something out of the oven is practically habitual, so much so that it is almost pure reflex, so I was stunned when my roommate asked me over an hour and a half later why the oven was still on. My brain stuttered to a stop, trying to comprehend how the oven could possibly still be on when, according to its files, it had quite certainly been turned off. Even now thinking back on it, my mind sort of refuses to dwell on it.

Now, this can easily be written off as a common memory lapse. After all, everyone gets a bit absent minded now and again. However, in the usual instances of such lapses, I have never felt such a definite sense of certainty that I had performed an action that reality then says I didnā€™t.

People here on the forum have talked about time jumps and ā€œreality shiftingā€ before and I generally roll my eyes because, frankly, the majority of it sounds ripped directly from science fiction stories or fantasy novels, and always struck me as nothing but delusion or make believe. I remember someone once mentioned a reality change where they had a memory of a blanket being a different colour, while everyone elseā€™s memory was of the blanket always being its current colour.

I am now left wondering if my oven incident could have been some sort of reality hiccup. Iā€™ve never had weirdness intrude upon my common reality before. My shielding pretty much prevents that, but I am becoming unsure if that is still the case. As mentioned in my previous journal entry, I think my power is growing, or maybe itā€™s that my perceptions are expanding or something, but ever since I returned to the place I was burned out of, I have been noticing moreā€¦strangeness. First the shadows fluttering around, then the manifestation of a figure, and now a reality or memory hiccup.

Why now?

7 Likes

I think you made a quantum leap and are past the ā€œwhen you do weird shitā€ phase, and into the ā€œweird shit will start to happenā€ part! :thinking:

7 Likes

8/2/20

In an amusing coincidence, the day after my last post about the oven incident, I was watching the latest episode of Criminal Minds, and, lo and behold, it was about a psychotic who thought taking the heads of seven people would help him to jump to an alternate timeline where his deceased son was still alive. And, of course, it briefly mentions the Mandela Effect.

I have stated before on this forum that I believe coincidences do happen, but this felt more like a nod and a wink from the universe than anything else. Itā€™s just too coincidental that I happened to see that episode after posting about a possible reality hiccup.

Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is a patternā€¦

Iā€™ve been at this magick thing seriously for twenty years now, and I think my Higher Self has finally decided iā€™m ready for whatever the next stage is for me. Bring on the weirdness, I guess lol

5 Likes

Apart from the depressing certainty someoneā€™s going to read the above and start wondering :laughing: ā€¦ I agree with this:

:smiley:

5 Likes

runs in hugs @DarkestKnight, runs out

2 Likes

Oh, no! Itā€™s a run by hugging! :grin:

Thanks, beautiful!

1 Like

Anytime :kissing_heart:

1 Like

10/2/20

As I cannot do any direct energy work while I free up the emotions trapped in my energy bodies from the trauma of the fire last year, Iā€™ve decided to add some chanting to my daily practice.

Today, I chanted Alā€™ash Tad Alash Tal Ashtu for 30 minutes. It made me a bit lightheaded but I didnā€™t reach trance. I also chanted the Song of Belial for 30 minutes a few hours later.

After I chanted The Song of Belial, I gazed at his seal and asked if he could bring me the book I ordered from Finbarr that got lost in the mail. I was not given any tracking information so I have no way of finding out what happened to it so I donā€™t know if it got held up at Customs, lost in the postal service, or if it even reached Canada at all. Neither the original copy, nor a replacement copy that was sent, was ever received, so I thought to see if the great king could help.

The company refunded the purchase price today after I sent a strongly worded email about not receiving what I paid for, but I kind of actually just want the book lol

4 Likes

13/2/20

I bought and read a copy of Enoch Petrucallyā€™s book Soul Retrieval recently and I really, really wish I hadnā€™t. I feel like I not only wasted my money, but the time spent reading it as well.

The whole book is basically one big rant, similar to those made by certain members of this forum, about ā€œescaping the matrix,ā€ and the ā€œArchons,ā€ and fake moon nonsense, and a bunch of other idiocy.

Other than a very basic grounding technique given in the beginning, I get the impressions that the rituals in the book are purposely designed to give the reader the experiences the author talks about. He sets you up with expectations of attack by parasites and ā€œArchons,ā€ and other conspiracy tropes, and then gives you rituals to actually make the attacks happen.

Reading it, I couldnā€™t help but be reminded of the Christians who rant against astral travel because of the demons and malicious spirits that are supposedly just waiting to spring from the shadows to gobble you up.

People love to trash the videos of religious people who make such ridiculous claims, yet swallow hook line and sinker similar nonsense coming from supposedly Left Hand occultists. Whether it is evil demons or ā€œArchons,ā€ it all amounts to the same thing, fear mongering and the pushing of certain agendas.

Experiences in the occult have a tendency to conform to our already formed beliefs and biases about ā€œthe way things are.ā€ This is a fact that canā€™t really be disputed because it is a basic function of the human mind. Essentially, you get whatever you look for. If you summon a demon expecting a slavering beast looking to destroy your life and feast on your soul, like some Christians do, then more often than not, thatā€™s what your experience will be like.

If you perform a ritual to attack the fake moon, and expect backlash and retaliation from the evil extra-dimensional aliens that man the imaginary moon base, like the author prescribes, then that is what you will get, as well.

Petrucally writes in a casual style, kind of an ā€œaw shucksā€ type of voice, but shows an appalling lack of knowledge in even the most rudimentary physics.

When discussing the fake moon, he makes this comment: ā€œā€¦and take into consideration that a dusty rocky surface does not reflect light like a bike reflectorā€¦it seems to be its own light source.ā€

Umā€¦no, Enoch, justā€¦no. Rocky surfaces do indeed reflect light. If they didnā€™t, they would be invisible to the eye. The moon reflects the unfiltered light from a 200 billion watt light bulb known as the sun. It also reflects back the light of the earth, what astronauts call ā€œearthshine.ā€ This is pretty basic stuff that can be easily tested.

A lighthouse here on Earth is powerful enough to light up a reef in the water as clear as day so it can be seen by passing ships, so what do you think a big ball of fire the size of the sun can do?

Not to mention the moon is framed on a deep black backgroundā€¦

The only thing known in this universe to not reflect light is a ā€œblackā€ hole, the existence of which astronomers infer from its effect upon the surrounding space and stars.

Then he makes this statement: "ā€¦if a rocket pushes to move through outer space and outer space is a void/vacuum with nothing in it, what is the rocket pushing against? How can nothing push against something? It canā€™tā€¦

Again, justā€¦no. That is probably one of the dumbest things I have ever read in an occult book (other than the statement proceeding it where the author says outer space doesnā€™t actually exist).

One, rocket propulsion is caused by the pressure released from an explosion of fuel and oxygen, accelerated through a funnel to create thrust. It doesnā€™t require anything to ā€œpushā€ against, not even gravity. When you blow up a balloon and let it go, the balloon will sail around the room, propelled by the release of the air pressure inside. That pressure is enough to send it through the air. Rockets work on the same principle. Again, basic physics.

And 2, space is not ā€œempty.ā€ It is a teeming mass of radio waves, cosmic and solar radiation, neutrinos, microscopic dust particles, and gravitational waves, all things that do effect objects in outer space.

I was going to pick up a copy of the authorā€™s BALG release, The Black Witch, but if Soul Retrieval is any indication of the kind of bullshit Enoch peddles, I think I will stay far, far, away.

Now, back to my regular scheduled moon frequency programming, I guess :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

19/2/20

I have to start my 100 day intensive over again. Iā€™ve used the physical manifestation of the emotional trauma of the fire as an excuse to derail my magical practice, and have done nothing for the last week and a half. Procrastination and laziness once again rear their ugly heads.

I am finding myself drawn away from my usual ceremonial magick, and into more direct manifestation techniques. Iā€™ve always been interested in words of power and mantra, and Iā€™d like to look further into using such things for directly altering reality.

Iā€™ve been wondering lately, just how far one can go. What are the hard limits of the human being? What, exactly, are we capable of? There is so much nonsense floating around in the occult, how do you separate the wheat from the chaff? To push the boundaries of what I am capable of, do I have to start to accept the stupid and ridiculous?

Thoughts running circles in my brainā€¦

7 Likes

No such thing mate, honestly. hit me with a PM in a couple of hours, Iā€™ll scan some stuff that will show you these are just parts of your brain not being employed properly. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Idk, I find things can be pretty unbelievable until you have a situation where there are no coincidences, no chances it was anything but you.

Everyoneā€™s idea of stupid and ridiculous is different. I almost view it the same as personal morals and ethics- to each their own so to speak. It might be ridiculous to me but work for you and visa versa.

Granted Iā€™ve been working on doubt issues and through loops of logic to finally land in a place where everything Iā€™ve done makes me sound crazy to me. The- wow I not only believe it, but Iā€™m willing to admit it, damned what anyone else thinks or says or doesā€¦ Moment was truly intense for myself.

Granted. Idk why bother trying butting in, i always feel like you didnā€™t get where I was going anyways lmao.

2 Likes

There are no boundaries between the imagined and the real.

5 Likes