Knight Musings

22/5/23

No dreams were remembered upon waking.

Meridian tapping and the spiritual perfection mantra for twenty minutes.

Ritual 4 of Success Magick in the afternoon.

My copy of The Book of the Hidden Name came in today. It was a hard book to get a hold of and for the longest time I couldn’t find a copy for sale anywhere. I finally managed to find a used copy but it cost me $200.

Meditation for an hour to a binaural track in the evening.

Wealth mantra for twenty minutes before bed.

And the adventures roll on.

2 Likes

23/5/23

A lackadaisical day.

Meridian tapping and spiritual perfection mantra for twenty minutes the afternoon.

Meditation to a binaural for an hour in the early evening.

Ritual 4 of Success Magick.

Finished the day’s adventures with falling asleep to a lucid dreaming track.

1 Like

24/5/23

No dreams remembered, though I did wake up with the odd sensation of being out of place that only lasted for a few seconds.

Meridian tapping and spiritual perfection mantra for twenty minutes.

Ritual 4 of Success Magick in the afternoon.

Elemental mediation in the early evening. I find it easiest to tap into Air as I practically live inside my head. Connecting with Earth and Water are the hardest.

End of the adventures.

2 Likes

25/5/23

No dreams remembered.

Ritual 4 of Success Magick.

Elemental mediation for fifteen minutes or so in the early evening.

Fell asleep to a lucid dreaming binaural track to end the day’s adventures.

3 Likes

26/5/23

A weird day. The energy felt…stuck, like it was just sitting there instead of flowing like usual.

I felt no motivation for anything, not even mantra chanting. It was not a very productive day.

Had some money manifest within 24 hours of declaring it so, however.

Performed Ritual 4 of Success Magick at 230 in the morning.

End of the adventures.

4 Likes

27/5/23

No dreams remembered upon waking.

Ritual 4 of Success Magick in the late afternoon.

Elemental mediation in the early evening.

It’s been very warm lately, so my sleep has been restless. Wasn’t able to get to sleep until nearly 6 AM to end the adventures.

5 Likes

28/5/23

The day was very hot and sunny. Mood was good despite the fact that my sleep was restless because of the heat and I didn’t wake up until almost two in the afternoon.

It was my rest day between the rituals of Success Magick so I just did my usual spiritual perfection mantra repetitions.

Finished the adventures off with falling asleep to a lucid dreaming binaural track.

3 Likes

29/5/23

The weather was cool, with a lot of wind. It was refreshing after the heat of the past few days.

Meridian tapping and spiritual perfection mantra for twenty minutes upon waking.

Meditated for fifteen minutes on the symbol I was given by my Fae guide two years ago for the first time. It was…interesting.

Started on Ritual 5 of Success Magick.

Did a pathworking with Hermes and asked him to guide me to Prometheus.

Prometheus was sitting around a campfire waiting for me, like he was when I first met him. He acknowledged Hermes with a nod and welcomed me. I told him that I was finally ready to fulfil my obligation to him. He smiled and said that he will help me to balance myself, but first I need to learn how to let go. He told me I am “too contained,” that I lock myself down and don’t allow the full expression of my power to flow forth properly. True balance cannot obtained until I can release my need to always be in control. Restraint and discipline are useful tools for building yourself up, but when applied in every situation, they become shackles of limitation. I said I would consider his words, and took my leave, promising to return soon.

Ended the adventures of the day with listening to a binaural to try and induce lucid dreams.

4 Likes

30/5/23

It was a good day. Mood was elevated, even though I did sleep late.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for twenty minutes.

Went out and had a good meal at a nice restaurant. The atmosphere was lively and I could sense the energy flowing throughout. I decided to do the Daily Practice technique from Damon Brand’s Wealth Magick while sitting and enjoying the scenery.

When I returned home, I performed Ritual 5 of Success Magick.

Ended the adventures with falling asleep to a lucid dreaming binaural.

5 Likes

31/5/23

No dreams remembered.

Spiritual perfection mantra two hours or so after waking.

Lwa banishing in the afternoon.

Ritual 5 of Success Magick in the evening.

And the adventures continue to roll on.

2 Likes

1/6/23

A n okay day. Mood was good. No dreams remembered.

Ritual 5 from Success Magick.

After returning home after a work meeting, i did the elemental meditation for fifteen minutes.

Ended the adventures with sleeping to a binaural track for lucid dreaming. Was unable to fall asleep, though, until quite late in the morning.

2 Likes

2/6/23

A new month and a new quest to accomplish…something. I just have no idea what lol

Slept quite late so most of my daily practices were crammed into a short block of time instead of stretched over the course of the day.

Meridian tapping and spiritual perfection mantra for twenty-five minutes in the afternoon.

Elemental mediation for fifteen minutes a few hours later.

Ritual 5 of Success Magick an hour or so after that.

Finished off the day’s adventures with trying to sleep to a lucid dreaming binaural but for some reason or another I was unable to fall asleep at all.

2 Likes

3/6/23

Though I managed to sleep for only three hours, the day was alright and my mood was surprisingly balanced.

Meridian tapping and spiritual perfection mantra for twenty-five minutes in the early afternoon.

Ritual 5 of Success Magick a few hours later.

Elemental mediation for fifteen minutes in the early evening.

Did a little breathwork before bed to end the adventures of the day.

2 Likes

4/6/23

Not sure exactly what to update here. My daily practices are pretty consistent from day to day so I’m sure it gets monotonous for people to just read about mantras and meditation over and over again.

I’m trying to come up with some kind of large operation to do. Something to push my limits and rewrite my reality. Though I have gained a lot magical power over the years, I feel like I’ve just been floating along without any real goal or destination. I really don’t know what to do with everything that I’ve gained.

I think i should probably add some concentration exercises to my daily practices as I’m find my focus to have become quite scattered. I can’t properly drop my awareness when doing the elemental meditation without my mind going off on unrelated tangents.

The adventures still continue.

5 Likes

5/6/23

Things feel…funny. i don’t really know how to describe it. Things seem to be humming along and there is a weird kind of buzz in the air, like you might hear coming from power lines. I can hear it as a pressure in my ears.

I’m working on expanding my knowledge with some non-occult metaphysical literature, but still looking for a large scale magical operation to do to push myself further. The main question I am grappling with, though, is where, exactly, do I want to go? To reach a destination, you actually have to know where it is, and I’m beginning to understand that the fanciful notion of “ascension” is something that is so nebulous and vague that it is practically meaningless. What does it mean exactly? How does one even know when it has been reached? What are the signs? How would it affect my life here in the physical plane? Who can be pointed to as an example of someone who is “ascended?” Frankly, in my experience, those who have claimed to have reached such a rarified state of being show absolutely nothing out of the ordinary in either behaviour or ability and in fact, most of them show nothing except in increase in egotistical fantasy.

And the adventures stumble on.

5 Likes

Would ascended ones be noticeable? Maybe easy to overlook because they avoid attention altogether? Or could ascension literally mean raised up to a different realm/plane such that they do not exist here anymore?

I hear the high-tension buzz, too. The air virtually crackles with bound energy increasing daily.

Very interesting thread about your personal evolution. In my opinion ascension is probably more an etherialization of the physical body. Creation of a stable energy body independant of normal consciousness first then infusing the material body with sufficient energy to allow it to become more subtle and ‘etherial’. You dont have to eat, sleep or drink as much as before is one sign another is to manifest by thought without the need of mantra or rituals.It can occurs through many ways and traditions or non traditions. Just a thought nothing more. Thank you for this inspiring testimony.

6/6/23 & 7/6/23

Haven’t been very productive these last couple of days. Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra but that’s about it. I’ve been slacking a bit in my daily practice lately.

Haven’t had any luck remembering my dreams. They vanish almost immediately from recollection as soon as my eyes open. Can’t tell if the lucid dreaming binaural tracks I’ve been listening to have been helping or not.

And the adventures continue.

3 Likes

Are you tied to a job during the day? Or are you working long hours on a business?

Are there a lot of things keeping you busy?

I’m sorry if these are personal questions, but I wonder how much you would practice if you had more time available.

1 Like

I have lots of time and practice more than probably most people on this forum do. I will generally do 3-4 hours of ritual and meditation every day. Sometimes, though, there are days when I just don’t feel like doing anything.

3 Likes