Knight Musings

Oh!!! This makes more sense! I was just like how do I not know you can do this… :rofl:

Sorry!

2 Likes

3/5/23

A relaxed day.

Purging mantra for twenty minutes.

Meditation to a binaural for an hour.

I like having more money in my account. Being more abundant feels good.

The adventures continue.

4 Likes

4/5/23

Purging mantra for thirty minutes upon waking.

Decided to add in some breathwork to help deal with whatever the mantra brings up. The particular technique I’m using also raises and circulates my chi using muscle contractions. I’m going to do it a minimum of three times a day.

Meditated to a biaural for over an hour in the evening.

Ended the day’s adventures with falling asleep to a lucid dreaming track, but didn’t remember any dreams.

3 Likes

5/5/23

Purging mantra for thirty minutes in the early afternoon.

Breathwork for roughly twenty minutes a few hours later.

Meditation for an hour in the early evening.

Ritual 2 of Success Magick.

Breathwork again for fifteen minutes before bed.

Fell asleep to a lucid dreaming binaural to end the adventures. Dreams were vague and undefined.

3 Likes

6/5/23

Meridian tapping upon waking.

Chanting of the purging mantra for twenty minutes. The dirt being kicked up seems to have settled down so I must be dealing with my subconscious skeletons through my dreams, though I usually don’t remember anything when I wake up.

Breath work and chi circulation for twenty minutes in the early afternoon.

Ritual 2 of Success Magick before supper.

More breath work and chi circulation in the late evening.

Ended the day’s adventures with falling asleep to an erotic dreaming binaural.

3 Likes

7/5/23

Meridian tapping followed by chanting of the purging mantra for twenty minutes two hours after waking.

Breathwork and chi circulation in the afternoon.

Meditation to a binaural track for an hour in the evening.

I like to go back to my foundations every so often so I’m thinking of adding the Bornless Rite to my daily practice. Can’t decide on what version though. Some are shorter, and some contain more words of power than others.

End of the adventures.

3 Likes

8/523

Purging mantra for thirty minutes in the afternoon followed by the Fae elemental meditation about an hour or so later. The elemental energies seemed to help ground out whatever the mantra kicked up from my energy field. It felt refreshing.

Ritual 2 from Success Magick several hours later.

Meditation to a binaural track for an hour before supper…

Breathwork and chi circulation in the late evening.

Fell asleep to an erotic lucid dreaming track to end the day’s adventures. Wound up having a weird dream about teaching someone lust magick. It wasn’t fully lucid but I did wake up with a feeling of having experienced that particular reality.

2 Likes

9/5/23

An easy, relaxed day. Mood was quite good. Must be the turn to warmer weather.

Meridian tapping and purging mantra for twenty minutes.

Took a nice walk outside (bright light, bright light!) and had a tasty lunch at a local burger place. Having more money in my pocket is a lovely feeling. My money magick is on point.

Chanted the wealth mantra for twenty-five minutes in the late evening. Then got inebriated on my favourite cider and finished the day’s adventures by watching corny horror movies.

5 Likes

10/5/23

A good day.

Meridian tapping and purging mantra for twenty minutes.

Elemental meditation in the afternoon. As the elements came into my awareness, I found myself thinking about how we humans stand between the heavens and the earth, and how it is our physical bodies that allow our spirits to forge themselves into their greatest expressions. Without them, our spirits would be insubstantial and impotent. I was reminded of the line from the Book of Azazel that says the physical realm is the glorified position because it is the only one in which true godhood is possible and that it is the singularity of the physical form that provides the necessary boundary from which we can extend ourselves.

An interesting musing from such a simple meditation.

After a nice walk outside in the sun, I performed Ritual 2 of Success Magick. Another interesting thing happened. As I was contemplating the foundational idea, I noticed some movement out of the corner of my eye and glanced up . There seemed to be a spider crawling over my altar cloth on the other side of the room. I idly wondered if it was the same spider I had knocked off of my bed the night before, and then went back to completing the ritual. When I was done, I went over to the table that serves as my working altar, intending to pick up the spider and gently let him out the door, but it was nowhere to be seen. I hadn’t noticed it scurry away or anything, but it was just suddenly gone from the spot it had been. Weird.

In the evening, I chanted the wealth mantra for twenty minutes.

Finished off the day’s wacky adventures with falling asleep to a lucid dreaming binaural. The resulting dreams were vague and undefined.

2 Likes

11/5/23

A relaxed, uneventful day.

Decided to skip the purging mantra, and only did meridian tapping in the morning.

Elemental meditation in the afternoon.

Ritual two of Success Magick in the early evening.

Fell asleep to a lucid dreaming binaural to end the day’s adventures. Dreams were vague, but seemed to involve teaching again.

4 Likes

12/5/23

A very meh day.

Started with the meridian tapping and the purging mantra a few hours after waking but then just said, “Fuck it” and stopped. Spent the rest of the day being as unproductive as possible. It was great :joy:

The adventures wobble on.

2 Likes

13/5/23

An okay day.

Meridian tapping and chanting the purging mantra in the morning.

Started ritual 3 of Success Magick.

My boss dumped some documents on me to “fix” at the very last minute and it caused me quite a bit of stress.

Meditation to a binaural in the evening.

Had difficulty sleeping, and didn’t remember any dreams.

End of the day’s adventures.

3 Likes

Random question, what are some of your favorite corny horror movies? They’re a guilty pleasure of mine! I love seeing Lin Shaye in them too and how she’s so devoted to acting even in the lowest budget horror films. Cough cough Uncork’d!

1 Like

14/5/23

A really stressful day.

The last minute work my boss dropped on me took up my entire day because of her incompetence. I chanted the mental prowess mantra at various times to help give my brain a boost while dealing with it.

Managed to squeeze in Ritual 3 of Success Magick in the evening.

Was so stressed out I couldn’t properly relax and didn’t get to sleep until after 6 AM.

And the adventures continue to stumble drunkenly onward.

2 Likes

15/5/23

Woke up late in the afternoon and felt pretty exhausted from all the stress of the previous day. Did some meridian tapping to help break up any blockages.

In the early evening I performed Ritual 3 of Success Magick.

Got inebriated and passed out to end the adventures.

2 Likes

16/5/23

Mood was low, despite the sunny day. Did meridian tapping and chanted the spiritual perfection mantra in the afternoon.

In the early evening, I performed Ritual 3 of Success Magick.

Fell asleep to a supposedly “future channeled” binaural track from the Ascension Archangel YouTube channel.

2 Likes

17/5/23

Mood was better. The day was very sunny and warm, though there is currently a heat warning in effect due to the high temperatures.

Spiritual perfection mantra in the afternoon.

Ritual 3 of Success Magick.

Ended the day’s adventures with falling asleep to a binaural track.

2 Likes

18/5/23 &19/5/23

Mood has continued to get better.

Meridian tapping to wake up my energy system in the morning.

Spiritual perfection mantra in the early afternoon. This has basically become ingrained now and is difficult to stop. Whenever my mind is bored the mantra is pretty much the first thing it reaches for.

Ritual 3 of Success Magick in the evening.

I have continued to experiment with various binaural tracks for lucid dreaming. However, actually remembering my dreams is still an issue. I generally wake up with a shadow of the dream, like a feeling or sensation, in the back of my mind, which then rapidly dissipates. I have trained myself over the years to be fully alert as soon as my eyes open, so I don’t have the usual relaxed state most people do when they wake up so my dreams vanish too fast for me to fully recollect them.

And the adventures continue on.

2 Likes

20/5/23

Meridian tapping and spiritual perfection mantra for twenty minutes.

I’ve decided to take a day’s break in between each ritual of Success Magick so today was that break before commencing Ritual 4. I actually got out the book to continue with Ritual 3 before I realized I had already completed the seven days lol

Chanted the wealth ex nihilo mantra in the evening for twenty minutes or so. I didn’t bother timing it; I just chanted until I got bored.

I thought I’d try something different with my lucid dreaming so as I settled down for the night and put on a binaural track, I visualized the personal seal of Ereshkigal I was given quite a while back, and mentally chanted the mantra she gave me with the intention of connecting with her in my dreams. I tried to keep the seal in mind while drifting off but got a bit distracted with random thoughts popping up. Not sure if I was successful in contacting her.

The adventures roll on.

3 Likes

21/5/23

Didn’t remember any dreams upon waking so I don’t know if my attempt to connect with Ereshkigal was successful or not.

Meridian tapping and spiritual perfection mantra for twenty minutes.

Started Ritual 4 of Success Magick in the afternoon.

Wealth mantra for twenty minutes in the late evening.

End of the day’s adventures.

2 Likes