Knight Musings

2/3/23 & 3/3/23

Busy days. Just mundane work, and chanting the soul travel mantra mainly. Have also been meditating to a binaural track for about an hour.

Manipulating people through assertion of will requires more work. Events and situations seem to be better suited for the technique.

The adventures continue.

3 Likes

4/3/23 & 5/3/23

Not much to report. Still experimenting with manipulating someone through pure assertion of will. I think the main issue Iā€™m having is attachment to the outcome. Itā€™s work related and so there is a bit of stress over it.

Iā€™ve been meditating to a binaural track twice a day for up to an hour. I definitely slip into an altered state when I do so and sometimes things feel off kilter when I come out of it.

I can still sense the forces moving things into place around me. Thereā€™s some big changes aā€™ brewing.

And the adventures flow on.

5 Likes

6/3/23

Finally! A success with manipulating someone through pure assertion of will. It took four days for the person to do what I wanted. It probably took that long because I was too attached to the result and kept repeating the intention. More experimenting is required.

Iā€™ve been able to extend the altered state for about half an hour after my daily meditation, though not while doing anything overly physical. Activity still makes me fall back into the beta state.

Iā€™ve chosen some heavy magick to work through for the next 100 days. Iā€™ve been pretty lax with ritual, focusing mostly on my mantras and meditation, so I figured i could use some deep immersion for a bit.

And the adventures continue.

6 Likes

7/3/23

Started the day with some meditation for an hour upon waking.

Iā€™m trying to wean myself off my dependance on energy drinks, so I chanted the physical vitality mantra for twenty minutes in conjunction with a few repetitions of Jason Millerā€™s Breath of Fire to help perk me up in the afternoon.

Meditated to a binaural track for an hour in the evening. Iā€™m beginning to sink deeper into the altered state and to maintain it longer.

Before bed, I chanted the soul travel mantra for about ten minutes and then decided to take a shamanic journey. Unfortunately, there seemed to be some kind of interference and the whole thing felt really off. I met my guide, Sam, at the base of the Axis Mundi, but when I set my intention and began to climb the World Tree, it felt wrong somehow. I think Sam felt it too because he was plaintively meowing in my ear from his usual perch on my shoulder.

I tried to shrug it off and continued on, but when I pushed my way through into the Upper World, I came out upon a stark, wind blasted landscape. It was cold, and snowy. There was some sort of temple in the distance and I tried to walk towards it but I didnā€™t get very far before I felt the need to return.

I donā€™t know what happened or what caused the sensation of wrongness. Sam was understandably anxious about it though. I decided to stop the journey and try again another day.

To end the dayā€™s adventures, I fell asleep to a lucid dreaming binaural track.

3 Likes

8/3/23

Meditation in the morning.

Started chanting the spiritual perfection mantra again. It feels kind of awkward not to, for some reason. I guess itā€™s become so engrained in my brain now since I have chanted it almost every day for two years that it comes up whether I want it to or not lol

More meditation in the late afternoon to a binaural track for an hour.

As part of my deep magick immersion, Iā€™ve decided to work through Damon Brandā€™s Success Magick again, so in the evening I started the first Enochian ritual.

Fell asleep to a lucid dreaming binaural again to end the dayā€™s adventures.

3 Likes

9/3/23

Meditation upon waking.

Spiritual perfection mantra for twenty minutes.

More meditation in the afternoon.

Success Magick ritual in the evening.

2 Likes

10/3/23

A pretty good day.

A simple breath meditation upon awakening.

Chanting of the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes.

A longer meditation to a binaural track in the late afternoon.

Chanting of the wealth mantra for twenty minutes.

Success Magick ritual in the evening.

2 Likes

Sir or madam, have you written many books on your personal daily routines? It might be something younger mages would like to try out if it was explained in greater detailā€¦ Or was it just something youā€™ll be saving for yourself, like ya know, your craft secrets. Whatā€™s gotten you to this level of divinity already on your livelihood

2 Likes

No, I never thought there would be any interest in what I do on a day to day basis. Iā€™m just an average Joe, not a professional magician and what I do isnā€™t all that spectacular.

2 Likes

11/3/23

Had a busy day so the morning was a bit rushed. Only managed to do the spiritual perfection mantra for about twenty minutes before darting off to work.

In the late afternoon, I meditated to a binaural track for an hour.

Chanted the wealth mantra for fifteen minutes in the late evening, and performed the Success Magick ritual before bed.

Fell asleep to a binaural track for lucid dreams.

2 Likes

12/3/23

A relaxed day, but woke up feeling very exhausted. Didnā€™t remember any dreams.

Meditation in the morning.

Spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes.

Meditation to a binaural in the late afternoon.

Wealth mantra for thirty minutes.

Success Magick ritual before bed.

End of the dayā€™s adventures.

2 Likes

13/3/23

Mantras and meditation throughout the day. Things areā€¦happening. I can feel it.

It seems Iā€™ve reached a tipping point, which is odd, since Iā€™m not doing anything I havenā€™t done many times before but I can sense something big shifting.

Success Magick ritual before bed.

2 Likes

Lies! Youā€™ve taken several rounds of new empowerments recently, as well as begun to recognize you truly can manifest and that the need for specific conditions to be met for you to do it are no longer required.

Youā€™ve been dancing around the tipping point for the entire time Iā€™ve known you. I think in many ways you sometimes seem like me- unsure of what you actually want or why you should even bother combined with a fear of loosing everything again if you do succeed and combined with the slight fear of failure or looking like an asshat if you admit your deep down secret dreams but donā€™t manage to accomplish them.

All of those were my reasons to stay around the tipping point and of course and may not be true for yourself at all, but the point is Iā€™ve seen you dancing around it and denying results because they seem coincidental or it doesnā€™t cross your mind itā€™s a result of what you did or had done because it is subtle.

I swear itā€™s been like two years Iā€™ve seen you get readings about how it was your time, but you just didnā€™t seem to know how to get there in real time or maybe it was a little scary.

But your are here and you are doing well and every damned day you are working on becoming more powerful, even if you have no solid direction to goā€¦

So of course all this self empowerment has to eventually hit your physical system and will tip regardless of whether youā€™re ready or not.

But surely thou is ready, as youā€™ve reached the point of being frustrated with situations and things and you greatly desire a better life, even if you canā€™t yet imagine it.

So none sense. I know you have hit siddhi in several of your own mantras simply because at times they come up on their own in your mind. If you havenā€™t you are damned near.

Now you just need to learn how to intentionally direct the energies youā€™ve so painstakingly attuned yourself to and all of those mantras will manifest on a deeper level too.

I suggest holding an idea of what you want to use the mantra for while chanting it, instead of loosing yourself and perception to the mantra alone. That will direct it towards your intent and could be a real fun way to track how it works for you- like picking something for each one you chant or some like thing to see how they work in real time with intent.

Sorry for the rambles, I just call none sense because you work more at this than most people do, you just donā€™t seem to realize it! :rofl::blush:

1 Like

14/3/23

Woke up from a strange dream. I was sitting around a campfire with EA Koetting and another I didnā€™t recognize. Someone approached us, and said something to which I responded in a snarky manner. When the other person walked away, EA came over to me and said I ā€œdidnā€™t have to be a dick about it.ā€ lol

I didnā€™t remember exactly what was said or if the person was a spirit in guise or not but the dream had a lucid feel to it that was unusual for me. When I woke up, I had the very real sensation of having been in conversation with EA.

Spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes after my morning calisthenics.

Success Magick in the afternoon.

Meditation to a binaural track in the early evening.

Wealth mantra for fifteen minutes before bed.

End of the dayā€™s adventures.

4 Likes

15/3/23

An easy, relaxed day.

Spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes in the morning.

Success Magick in the afternoon.

Meditation to a binaural for an hour in the evening.

Got a bit distracted and forgot to chant the wealth mantra, but Iā€™m trying to make my practice more dynamic and less regimented so Iā€™m learning to not feel guilty if I skip a practice here and there.

Ended the adventures with falling asleep to a binaural for lucid dreams.

3 Likes

16/3/23

Another relaxed day.

Spiritual perfection mantra in the morning for twenty minutes.

Success Magick ritual in the afternoon.

Meditation to a binaural track in the early evening.

Wealth mantra for ten minutes before bed.

End of the adventures.

3 Likes

17/3/23 & 18/3/23

Have been busy with work so havenā€™t done much more than chant the spiritual perfection mantra and squeeze in some meditation to a binaural track.

I completed a week of the initial Nalvage ritual in Success Magick, and will move on to the next set of rituals.

Started practicing some sexual alchemy before bed.

Fell asleep to a subliminal track for lucid dreams.

End of the daysā€™ adventures.

2 Likes

19/3/23

Spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes in the morning.

Meditation in the afternoon.

Energy work and sexual alchemy in the evening. I think I may need to strengthen my subtle bodies more. Iā€™m finding it difficult to move large amounts of high vibrational energy through them.

Ended the dayā€™s adventures with falling asleep to a binaural for lucid dreams.

4 Likes

20/3/23

Spiritual perfection mantra for twenty minutes.

Meditation to a binaural track for an hour.

Energy work and sexual alchemy before bed.

End of the adventures.

3 Likes

21/3/23 & 22/3/23

Wow, when things can wrong, they do go wrong :joy:

Had to troubleshoot some problems at work over the last couple of days and didnā€™t get much magick done. Mainly just chanted the spiritual perfection mantra in the morning, and meditated in the evening.

Had some difficulty getting to sleep and the sleep I did get was restless. Didnā€™t remember any dreams.

And the adventures roll on.

5 Likes