Knight Musings

12/11/22 and 13/11/22

Chanting is kind of addictive. I feel like I’m missing something whenever I don’t do them.

Whispered the words of power upon waking.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes.

In the afternoon, I chanted the psychic powers mantra for thirty minutes.

Chanted the wealth mantra for thirty minutes in the evening.

4 Likes

14/11/22

I kind of feel like fucking with reality a little bit. Been wanting to see just how far I can bend it, though I’m not sure how yet.

Whispered the words of power upon awakening.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes.

Chanted the psychic powers mantra for twenty minutes

In the evening, I chanted the wealth mantra for thirty minutes.

Ended the adventures with meditation to a binaural track before bed.

3 Likes

Seems like your making progress good sir. Do you see lights in the dark yet?

15/11/22

The day was alright.

Words of power upon awakening.

Spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes.

Psychic powers mantra for twenty-five minutes.

Performed the “soften reality” ritual from Angels of Omnipotence.

Wealth mantra for twenty minutes.

Light energy work followed by the soul travel mantra for about five minutes.

Took a shamanic journey to see my Higher Self but my mind was unfocused, and I kept being bombarded by random imagery so I called it quits. Sam seemed disappointed, so I owe him another visit.

End of the adventures.

3 Likes

16/11/22

Spiritual perfection mantra for thirty-five minutes.

Psychic powers mantra for thirty minutes.

Soften reality ritual from Angels of Omnipotence.

Wealth mantra for thirty minutes.

Meditation to a binaural track for an hour and a half.

4 Likes

17/11/22 - 20/11/22

Wow, I didn’t realize I was so behind in updating this journal.

Nothing special to report. Same daily mantra practice, though I’ve been so busy with mundane things that i haven’t been doing all of them, mainly just the spiritual perfection mantra, and sometimes the psychic powers mantra if I could fit it in. I think I also used the “soften reality” glyph from Angels of Omnipotence once or twice, but honestly, I don’t remember.

2 Likes

21/11/22

Busy with finishing up the mundane post-production wrap up. Chanted the spiritual perfection , and psychic powers mantra for thirty minutes, and the wealth mantra for twenty. Can’t decide to what other magick to do. Maybe it’s time to move on to some demonic wealth magick or something.

2 Likes

22/11/22

Not a lot to journal about. Still having problems with my asshole roommate smoking in the downstairs suite, despite being told not to, and making my life hell with the smoke coming into my room and irritating my eyes, nose, and throat. He really is a fucking dick with no consideration for others. I already told him I was getting smoke in my room, but he just shrugged it off and didn’t believe me.

Did my usual daily mantra chanting, meditated to a clairaudience binaural track, and wrote an angry letter to Belial about the roommate before bed.

The adventures continue.

2 Likes

23/11/22

My money magick was on point today. Through an influx of coincidence, I got two paycheques at once, so I was able to go out and buy myself a new laptop.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes in the early afternoon, and then chanted the psychic powers mantra silently while out and about. Had an interesting flash of insight about someone while doing so. I could tell they were lying.

In the evening, I chanted the wealth mantra for thirty minutes, but it was hard to focus as my eyes were burning from the roommate’s smoke. It also made it difficult to sleep.

And the adventures go on.

2 Likes

Congrats :tada:

1 Like

24/11/22

My usual daily mantras and meditation. I think I may have overdeveloped my upper energy centres, though. My head has been buzzing lately, particularly on the right side, and my Ajna has been constantly tingling, even while doing mundane tasks. I may need to switch to the more materially focused mantras for a while and manifest some physical results.

I’ve been thinking about working through a few books, and I keep coming back to the Enochian system. I have several books on the art and may need to pick one to go deeply into. I practiced Enochian in the early days of my journey, back before I encountered the works of EA Koetting and made the switch to his simplified ceremonial approach, so it might be worth revisiting it now with the new knowledge I have gained over the past decade and a half.

2 Likes