Knight Musings

12/11/22 and 13/11/22

Chanting is kind of addictive. I feel like I’m missing something whenever I don’t do them.

Whispered the words of power upon waking.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes.

In the afternoon, I chanted the psychic powers mantra for thirty minutes.

Chanted the wealth mantra for thirty minutes in the evening.

4 Likes

14/11/22

I kind of feel like fucking with reality a little bit. Been wanting to see just how far I can bend it, though I’m not sure how yet.

Whispered the words of power upon awakening.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes.

Chanted the psychic powers mantra for twenty minutes

In the evening, I chanted the wealth mantra for thirty minutes.

Ended the adventures with meditation to a binaural track before bed.

3 Likes

Seems like your making progress good sir. Do you see lights in the dark yet?

15/11/22

The day was alright.

Words of power upon awakening.

Spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes.

Psychic powers mantra for twenty-five minutes.

Performed the “soften reality” ritual from Angels of Omnipotence.

Wealth mantra for twenty minutes.

Light energy work followed by the soul travel mantra for about five minutes.

Took a shamanic journey to see my Higher Self but my mind was unfocused, and I kept being bombarded by random imagery so I called it quits. Sam seemed disappointed, so I owe him another visit.

End of the adventures.

3 Likes

16/11/22

Spiritual perfection mantra for thirty-five minutes.

Psychic powers mantra for thirty minutes.

Soften reality ritual from Angels of Omnipotence.

Wealth mantra for thirty minutes.

Meditation to a binaural track for an hour and a half.

4 Likes

17/11/22 - 20/11/22

Wow, I didn’t realize I was so behind in updating this journal.

Nothing special to report. Same daily mantra practice, though I’ve been so busy with mundane things that i haven’t been doing all of them, mainly just the spiritual perfection mantra, and sometimes the psychic powers mantra if I could fit it in. I think I also used the “soften reality” glyph from Angels of Omnipotence once or twice, but honestly, I don’t remember.

2 Likes

21/11/22

Busy with finishing up the mundane post-production wrap up. Chanted the spiritual perfection , and psychic powers mantra for thirty minutes, and the wealth mantra for twenty. Can’t decide to what other magick to do. Maybe it’s time to move on to some demonic wealth magick or something.

3 Likes

22/11/22

Not a lot to journal about. Still having problems with my asshole roommate smoking in the downstairs suite, despite being told not to, and making my life hell with the smoke coming into my room and irritating my eyes, nose, and throat. He really is a fucking dick with no consideration for others. I already told him I was getting smoke in my room, but he just shrugged it off and didn’t believe me.

Did my usual daily mantra chanting, meditated to a clairaudience binaural track, and wrote an angry letter to Belial about the roommate before bed.

The adventures continue.

3 Likes

23/11/22

My money magick was on point today. Through an influx of coincidence, I got two paycheques at once, so I was able to go out and buy myself a new laptop.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes in the early afternoon, and then chanted the psychic powers mantra silently while out and about. Had an interesting flash of insight about someone while doing so. I could tell they were lying.

In the evening, I chanted the wealth mantra for thirty minutes, but it was hard to focus as my eyes were burning from the roommate’s smoke. It also made it difficult to sleep.

And the adventures go on.

5 Likes

Congrats :tada:

2 Likes

24/11/22

My usual daily mantras and meditation. I think I may have overdeveloped my upper energy centres, though. My head has been buzzing lately, particularly on the right side, and my Ajna has been constantly tingling, even while doing mundane tasks. I may need to switch to the more materially focused mantras for a while and manifest some physical results.

I’ve been thinking about working through a few books, and I keep coming back to the Enochian system. I have several books on the art and may need to pick one to go deeply into. I practiced Enochian in the early days of my journey, back before I encountered the works of EA Koetting and made the switch to his simplified ceremonial approach, so it might be worth revisiting it now with the new knowledge I have gained over the past decade and a half.

5 Likes

25/11/22

The day was good. Did my usual mantras and meditations. Spiritual perfection and psychic powers mantras for thirty minutes each. Did the wealth mantra in the evening for about twenty minutes, and meditated to a binaural for an hour.

I think my spirit guide, Sam, is trying to contact me. A black cat kept appearing in my dreams. I really need to start paying more attention to what I dream about at night. I think I am missing a lot of stuff the universe is trying to tell me. Maybe it’s time to start learning to lucid dream. I’ve never really taken dream work seriously, but it might be time to start.

4 Likes

26/11/22 & 27/11/22

The usual mantras and meditation. Spiritual perfection, psychic powers, and wealth mantras for thirty minutes each spread throughout the day, and an hour’s meditation to a binaural track in the evening.

I’ve been trying to come up with a list of goals to work towards, and it is surprisingly difficult to decide what it is that I actually want. I know I want more from life than just solving my current problems, but articulating exactly what that “more” means is oddly challenging. I’m so entrenched in my comfort zone that my mind apparently can’t see why it should change anything, yet it still has this nebulous yearning for something.

4 Likes

28/11/22 & 29/11/22

Mantras and meditation. Spiritual perfection, psychic powers, and wealth mantras throughout the day. An hour’s meditation to a binaural track in the evening.

All in all, i’m spending about three hours a day in meditation, with all the mantra chanting and the binaural track, not including any rituals I perform. Sometimes, I will find myself chanting while doing mundane tasks as well.

5 Likes

30/11/22

Another day of mantras and meditation. Spiritual perfection in the morning, psychic powers in the afternoon, and the wealth mantra in the evening. Meditated to a binaural track for an hour before I chanted the wealth mantra.

Someone PM’d me a word they had channelled and wanted me to scan for parasites, and I finally had a spare moment to do so after a busy time at work. I wrote the word on some paper and then opened it like a seal. There was a slight influx of energy that caused my Ajna to pulse, and the left side of my head had a flash of pain. I “saw” an image of a rolling green meadow, but couldn’t decipher its meaning. I’ll try to connect deeper at a later time, when I can set up some proper wards.

And the adventures continue.

3 Likes

1/12/22

Mantras only today. Had a full day trying to get a proposal done, so only managed to chant the spiritual perfection mantra in the morning, and the psychic powers mantra in the late afternoon. I did a repetition or two of the wealth mantra in the evening, but didn’t really feel like continuing as I was mentally exhausted from work. Decided to mellow out with some campy horror movies instead.

Thinking of revisiting Brand’s Success Magick. I completed it for the first time back in June, '21, so it might be time for a second round. The effect is said to be cumulative, and after a year and a half, it could probably use a boost.

I also want to dive into some direct financial magick as well, but I’m not sure if I want to work through Brand’s Wealth Magick, or go the full demonic route and work through BALG’s wealth magick release.

The adventures go on.

4 Likes

2/12/22

Mantras and meditation. Spiritual perfection, psychic powers, and wealth mantras for about twenty minutes each, and meditation to a binaural track for an hour. There is a YouTube channel called Inner Peace that produces tracks with click-bait titles like “Obscure Sexual Alchemy” and “Saturate with Sexual Hunger” that I’ve been meditating to, and I’ve found their music puts me into a decent altered state. Sometimes I even slide right past theta and into the sleep state of delta while listening.

I’ve been thinking about limits a lot lately. The limits of magick, the limits of reality, the limits of the universe, personal limits, etc. Claims of “anything is possible” are so common in the occult and manifestation communities, but how true is that really? There are some very obvious limitations to the physical plane, so it is highly improbable that I will ever see someone shooting lasers from their eyes, for example, or bench pressing a bus, which means that “anything” really isn’t possible. I do believe there is more to this universe of ours than we can dare conceive of, but I also think there is must be a limit to what can be done somewhere.

And the adventures continue.

5 Likes

3/12/22 & 4/12/22

More mantras and meditation. Don’t have much more to say. Been busy with mundane work, and haven’t done anything other than the chanting. Feeling kind of spiritually restless.

4 Likes

5/12/22 & 6/12/22

Spiritual perfection, psychic powers, and wealth mantras for about twenty minutes each throughout the day. Still feeling restless, and unsure of where to take my adventures next.

I’ve been thinking of revisiting my year end offering for the members of the forum. I haven’t done one since the end of 2019. Not sure what to offer though.

4 Likes

7/12/22

Mantras and meditation as usual.

Still can’t decide where to take my magick from here. I could probably use a complete life overhaul, but I keep running into that whole comfort zone thing. Growth is pain, and who wants that? I guess it all comes down to how much more I want the change than I want to avoid the pain.

My spiritual power has grown considerably, and yet I feel unsatisfied and unfulfilled. Something is missing, but I don’t know what. Still trying to capture that wonder and awe of magick that many a reading has told me to hold.

3 Likes