Knight Musings

25/10/22

Whispered personal words of power upon awakening.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes.

I decided I could use some guidance, so I chanted the Divine Wisdom mantra. I only managed to do ten minutes, though, as it built up quite a bit of energy in the right side of my head and the pressure gave me a headache.

In the evening, I meditated to a binaural track for two hours. Wound up falling asleep, though.

And the adventures rumble on.

3 Likes

26/10/22

Didnā€™t sleep well, and forgot to do the words of power upon waking.

Didnā€™t chant the spiritual perfection mantra until the late afternoon due to work appointments, but did manage to get in about 20 minutes.

In the evening, I chanted the divine wisdom mantra for 25 minutes, focusing on the same question I was previously seeking answers to.

Finished the dayā€™s adventures with listening to a binaural track, but was unable to sleep.

4 Likes

27/10/22

It was kind of a weird day. Because of the asshat roommate smoking in the downstairs suite when heā€™s not supposed to, I coughed all night and didnā€™t get any sleep at all.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for about twenty five minutes.

Performed a quick seal ritual with Belial to bind the roommate from continuing to smoke downstairs, instead of going outside.

After a business meeting in the late afternoon, I chanted the divine wisdom mantra for twenty minutes.

In the evening, I fell asleep while watching a movie, so there were no further adventures for the day.

4 Likes

28/10/22

A pretty decent day. With the landlady on site, the asshat roommate has stopped smoking downstairs, so my lungs are recovering. Time will tell if Belialā€™s binding will hold once she leaves though.

Whispered personal words of power upon waking.

In the afternoon, I performed a road opener ritual from Sigils of Power and Transformation.

Chanted the psychic powers mantra for thirty minutes in the early evening, and the divine wisdom mantra for twenty minutes several hours later.

Fell asleep to a hypnosis affirmation track to end the adventures.

3 Likes

29/10/22

Whispered words of power upon awakening.

Chanted the psychic powers mantra for thirty minutes.

Performed the second repetition of the ritual from Sigils of Power and Transformation.

Chanted the divine wisdom mantra for fifteen minutes.

Meditated to a binaural track in the late evening, but wound up falling asleep.

End of the dayā€™s adventures.

1 Like

30/10/22

Words of Power upon waking.

In the afternoon, I completed the third repetition of the road opener from Sigils of Power and Transformation.

A few hours later I chanted the psychic powers mantra for thirty minutes.

In the early evening, I meditated to a binaural track for a couple of hours. Managed not to fall asleep this time.

Later, I chanted the divine wisdom mantra for fifteen minutes.

Iā€™ve been wondering what to do for the coming month, and decided that Iā€™d maybe work through some different prosperity magick programs and journal it for the forum. There is a Hermeticist on YouTube who has a 30-day wealth program based on Hermetic principles that I think Iā€™m going to start on November 1st, and then Iā€™ll follow it with working through BALGā€™s Wealth Magick book.

Finished the dayā€™s adventures with falling asleep to an affirmation track.

3 Likes

31/10/22

The day felt kind of weird.

Forgot to whisper the words of power upon awakening. Didnā€™t sleep well, so was pretty groggy.

A few hours later, I chanted the psychic powers mantra for twenty minutes.

In the early evening, I chanted the divine wisdom mantra for thirty minutes.

Just before midnight, I lit my ancestor candle, and made an offering of pure water to them. I also made an offering of some wine to Ereshkigal, and the dead. I kept the ancestor candle burning until sunrise before extinguishing it.

3 Likes

1/11/22

The day felt better. The atmosphere seemed clearer than the day before.

Whispered the words of power upon awakening.

In the late afternoon, I chanted the psychic powers mantra for twenty minutes.

Meditated to a theta binaural track for an hour or so. Had a difficult time controlling my thoughts. They were all over the place. My brain ran amok.

In the evening, I chanted the divine wisdom mantra for thirty minutes.

Began day 1 of a Hermetic prosperity program.

Did some energy work before bed. My energy body felt sluggish. Iā€™ve been kind of neglecting it, though my ā€œthird eyeā€ has been tingling for the last several days.

Fell asleep to a binaural track. Was hoping for some astral adventures, but no luck.

3 Likes

2/11/22

Whispered the words of power upon waking.

While out and about, I mentally chanted the psychic powers mantra for twenty minutes when riding the bus. Iā€™ve found that some of the angelic mantras are better suited for silent chanting than others. Those directed at physical results, like the manifesting and wealth mantras, seem to function best when vibrated out loud.

In the early evening, I chanted the divine wisdom mantra for thirty minutes.

Several hours later, I chanted the mantra to create wealth ex nihilo for thirty minutes.

Finished the adventures with sleeping to a meditation track.

4 Likes

3/11/22

Words of Power upon awakening.

Spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes.

Psychic powers mantra for thirty minutes.

Meditation to a binaural track for an hour.

Chanted the wealth mantra for forty minutes.

The adventures continue.

2 Likes

4/11/22

A good day. Have been sensing something around me lately.

Words of power whispered upon awakening.

Spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes.

Psychic powers mantra for twenty-five minutes.

Meditation to a binaural track for an hour.

Wealth mantra for thirty minutes.

Finished off the dayā€™s adventures with sleeping to an affirmation track.

4 Likes

5/11/22

I hate the current shift in the weather. The drawback to living on the Wet Coast is that ā€œwinterā€ is just black and rainy. It gets almost as dark during the day as it does at night.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty-five minutes.

In the afternoon, I chanted the psychic powers mantra for thirty minutes.

Iā€™ve been following a wealth program on YouTube that is based on Hermetic principles, and doing the exercises, though not as often during the day as Iā€™m supposed to.

Chanted the wealth mantra in the evening for thirty-five minutes.

I believe I have received the answer to the question for which I was chanting the divine wisdom mantra. It seemed to float up into my conscious mind over the course of several days.

Ended the adventures with falling asleep to a subliminal for softening reality.

3 Likes

Vancouver? Iā€™m thinking of moving there. I know it rains a lot, but thatā€™s preferable to the Toronto winters believe me :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I grew up in the North so cold doesnā€™t bother me. The Wet, however, seeps into your bonesā€¦

At least when it snows, thereā€™s still sunlight.

2 Likes

6/11/22

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty-five minutes.

In the afternoon, I chanted the psychic mantra for thirty minutes.

Chanted the wealth mantra for thirty minutes in the early evening.

Iā€™ve been thinking about magical oaths lately. I think this is an overlooked avenue that is rarely talked about. Everyone is so enamoured with the idea of signing their soul away in pacts, that they never really look to commit themselves to themselves.

5 Likes

7/11/22

The day kind of got away from me. I was dealing with work issues almost from the moment I woke up so I didnā€™t get to my mantras until much later than usual. Managed to get in the spiritual perfection, and psychic powers mantras for twenty minutes each late in the evening. Forgot to do the exercises from the Hermetic course, and the wealth mantra, though.

2 Likes

8/11/22

I forgot to mention in my previous entry that I had woken up from a strange dream about time travel. Though the details are pretty hazy now, Iā€™m pretty sure it involved the ā€œGate of Tomorrowā€ that Azrael had shown me in a shamanic journey a couple of years ago, and that I have previously mentioned in this journal.

I chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty-five minutes in the early afternoon.

A few hours later, I chanted the psychic powers mantra for about twenty minutes. This mantra always seems to fill my head with energy, and give me a slight headache. It does enhance my intuition and other powers for several hours, though.

In the evening, I chanted the wealth mantra for thirty minutes.

Later, I chanted EAā€™s Song of Belial. The mighty king has been on my mind for quite a while, and his name has been showing up a lot on the forum lately, so I decided to bring in some of his energy. I chanted the song for about twenty minutes or so.

Fell asleep to a ā€œthird eyeā€ binaural track to end the dayā€™s adventures.

3 Likes

9/11/22

Things areā€¦strange. I keep seeingā€¦shuddersā€¦ in the air, like itā€™s undulating or something. Iā€™ll look up from a movie or whatever Iā€™m doing because I think I see movement, possibly a spider sliding down from the ceiling, or a small gnat flying around, but thereā€™s usually nothing there at all. As soon as I look away, though, the air shimmers again. Very odd.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for twenty minutes.

In the afternoon, I chanted the psychic powers mantra for thirty minutes.

Meditated to a theta binaural track for an hour.

In the evening, I chanted the wealth mantra for twenty minutes, and the Song of Belial for thirty minutes.

Finished the adventures with falling asleep to another binaural track.

4 Likes

10/11/22

The day was busy with mundane work.

Whispered the words of power upon waking.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for twenty minutes.

Managed to squeeze in the psychic powers manta and the wealth in the evening.

And the adventures continue.

3 Likes

11/11/22

A simple day.

Chanted the psychic powers mantra for fifteen minutes.

In the early evening, I chanted the Song of Belial while walking to the venue we rent for our shows. The management is trying to pull some underhanded crap on us (again) and spoke very unprofessionally to our executive director. Unfortunately, the idiots responsible werenā€™t there so I didnā€™t get to talk to them with Belialā€™s energy in the room.

And the adventures stumble on.

3 Likes