Knight Musings

19/8/22

Mantras, as usual. Started with the energetic attachment mantra for twenty minutes, and later in the day, I chanted the subconscious purging mantra for twenty minutes. I’ve got a lot of ugly inner stuff that I need to dig up and go through, so I thought i would start using this particular mantra daily, and maybe work stuff out through my dreams.

Performed the Labusi ritual from Angels of Omnipotence.

Finished the day’s adventures off with chanting the spiritual perfection mantra and falling asleep to a binaural affirmation track.

4 Likes

20/8/22

A relaxed day of mantras and meditation.

Chanted the energetic attachment mantra, purging mantra, and spiritual perfection mantra, each for about twenty minutes throughout the day.

Performed an Enochian ritual from Corwin Hargrove’s Universal Magick.

Meditated to a binaural track for about an hour.

Fell asleep to the affirmation track to wrap up the adventures.

3 Likes

21/8/22

Energetic attachment, purging, and spiritual perfection mantras.

Angels of Omnipotence ritual.

Meditation to a binaural track for an hour.

Finished the day’s adventures with some light energy work, and some more binaural meditation before bed.

3 Likes

22/8/22

No dreams recalled.

Chanted the energetic attachment mantra in the afternoon, and purging mantra in the evening.

Meditated to a binaural track for an hour.

The roommate is throwing another hissy fit. Never before have I known a sixty year old grow ass man who throws more tantrums than a two year old child. Every time he doesn’t get his way, or gets frustrated, he stomps around, slamming doors and cupboards, like an entitled asshat for several days. It seems the magick I did on him previously has worn off, so I guess I’ll have to do it again.

I performed a ritual from Sigils of Power and Transformation to “improve the mood of those around you” before bed.

3 Likes

23/8/22

Again, no dreams recalled. Was rudely awakened by the grumpy roommate banging around in the the kitchen at 8 AM (and he continued banging away for five freaking hours). Seems his tantrum is continuing.

In the afternoon, I vibrated the energetic attachment mantra for twenty minutes, and performed the ritual from Sigils of Power and Transformation.

In the early evening, I meditated to a binaural track for an hour.

Later, I chanted the purging mantra, and performed the Labusi ritual from Angels of Omnipotence.

Note: I’ve noticed that I feel the energy from the Angels of Omnipotence glyphs on the right side of my head, and that of the Enochian sigils from Universal Magick I feel on the left side, and across the top.

Before bed, I did some light breathwork, and chanted the spiritual perfection mantra,

Had trouble falling asleep. My mind was very active.

3 Likes

24/8/22

A very hot day.

No dreams recalled.

The roommate apparently is still sulking like a toddler and spent the day in the shell of the downstairs suite instead of interacting with the rest of us like a grown man. I guess, with the landlady not putting up with his shit, it’s the equivalent of a teenager refusing to leave his room because he didn’t get his way. Not what you’d expect from a sixty year old man.

Chanted the energetic attachment mantra for about fifteen minutes before going out and about in the morning.

When I returned home from my adventures outside my insular man cave, I performed the third repetition of the ritual from Sigils of Power and Transformation to improve the mood of those around you.

In the early evening, I chanted the purging mantra for ten minutes.

Before bed, I chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for ten minutes.

Note: The Enochian ritual from Universal Magick was successful. Also, I believe my prosperity has finally begun to improve.

3 Likes

25/8/22

Another scorcher of a day.

Vibrated the energetic attachment mantra for twenty minutes, and then spent most of the day out with a good friend, enjoying some cold beer, great food, and good conversation.

It’s amazing how such simple things can make life just feel better.

In the evening, I chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for twenty minutes.

No further magical adventures were done.

5 Likes

26/8/22

Vibrated the energetic attachment mantra for about fifteen minutes.

Meditated to a binaural track for an hour in the late afternoon.

Chanted the purging mantra in the early evening for twenty minutes.

Finished the daily adventures with the spiritual perfection mantra, and some corny movies.

Note: The douchenozzle roommate is still sulking and creating a lot of tension in the house (not to mention a lot of unnecessary noise because that’s what he does when he’s having a tantrum). There doesn’t seem to be any improvement in his mood, so I consider the ritual from Sigils of Power and Transformation to have failed. Time to bring things to the next level, I guess.

2 Likes

27/8/22 and 28/8/22

Relaxed days.

I haven’t done much magick lately, not even my mantras. Spent the weekend taking a road trip to see a play directed by a good friend. It was nice, spending time outside instead of huddling in my stagnant man-cave all the time.

The troublesome roommate went back to the landlady’s house, so the tension in the house has dissipated, and it has been quiet.

1 Like

29/8/22

Energetic attachment, and purging mantras for twenty minutes in the afternoon, and evening.

Labusi ritual from Angels of Omnipotence.

Meditation to a binaural track for about forty-five minutes.

End of the adventures.

1 Like

30/8/22

Spiritual perfection mantra for twenty minutes in the afternoon.

Labusi ritual from Angels of Omnipotence.

Purging mantra for twenty minutes in the evening.

Pathworking with Raziel. I channelled a mantra for creating wealth ex nihilo that will need testing, and the archangel also gave me a personal mantra to be used every morning. Before giving the personal mantra, however, Raziel warned me of its dangers, basically telling me not to underestimate its potential far reaching effects. Sometimes, what what we think we want is exactly what we get, for good or ill, and it is only once we get it that we realize it’s not what we actually wanted.

1 Like

31/8/22

Started the day’s adventures with the spiritual perfection mantra for twenty-five minutes.

In the afternoon, I performed the Labusi ritual from Angels of Omnipotence.

In the evening, I chanted the purging mantra for twenty minutes.

Ended the day with meditation to a binaural track.

1 Like

1/9/22

Began the day with whispering the new personal word of power Raziel gave me upon awaking.

A few hours later, I chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for twenty minutes,

Had an intention manifest about thirty minutes after declaring it.

Chanted the subconscious purging mantra for twenty minutes in the early evening, and finished the day’s adventures with meditation to a binaural track.

2 Likes

2/9/22

A relaxed, and enjoyable day.

Whispered the personal power word upon awakening.

A few hours later, I chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for twenty minutes.

Spent most of the afternoon, and into the early evening, hanging out with a good friend, and watching a movie at the cinema. On the way home, I chanted the purging mantra for a while as I walked.

Ended the day’s adventures with meditation to a binaural track before bed.

3 Likes

3/9/22

Started the day’s adventures with whispering the personal power word nine times upon awakening.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for twenty minutes a few hours later.

In the late afternoon, I meditated to a binaural track for an hour or so.

In the evening, I performed an Atuesuel ritual from Angels of Omnipotence, and chanted the purging mantra for twenty-five minutes.

Ended the adventures with further meditation before bed.

Note: Decided to buy a copy of BALG’s Wealth Magick book.

2 Likes

4/9/22

Crawled up from a strange dream where I was being hunted by a group of “friends,” who had tricked me into going out with them so they could kill me. I was left with the fading sensation of running and hiding.

After the dream faded, I whispered the word of power before fully waking up.

Several hours later, I chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for twenty-five minutes.

In the late afternoon, I meditated to a theta binaural for an hour.

Chanted the purging mantra for ten minutes or so in the evening.

Finished the day with a ritual from Sigls of Power and Transformation to “bring peace to a home.”

5 Likes

5/9/22

Had another dream of being chased and hunted. It took a few moments to fully come out of it.

Whispered the word of power upon fully awaking.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for about ten minutes. Wasn’t really feeling it, though.

Went out for lunch, and performed the second repetition of the ritual from Sigils of Power and Transformation.

In the late afternoon, I chanted the purging mantra for about fifteen minutes.

In the evening, I meditated to a binaural track for an hour.

Ended the day’s adventures with falling asleep to another binaural.

2 Likes

6/9/22

No dreams recalled this day.

Whispered the word of power upon waking.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for twenty minutes. It felt better than the day before.

In the afternoon, I performed the Atuesuel ritual from Angels of Omnipotence.

Chanted the purging mantra for twenty minutes in the evening.

Performed the final repetition of the ritual from Sigils of Power and Transformation.

Finished the adventures with meditation to a binaural track before bed.

7/9/22

Had a restless sleep, and dream recall was fuzzy. The images left my brain almost immediately upon waking so I only recalled the feeling of falling.

Whispered the words of power before getting out of bed.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for twenty minutes.

In the late afternoon, I meditated to a binaural track for an hour or so.

Chanted the purging mantra in the evening.

And the adventures continue.

1 Like

8/9/22

Dreams were fuzzy again. Was only able to retain a feeling of pursuit upon awakening,

Whispered the personal words of power given by Raziel.

Before going out to a work meeting, I chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for twenty minutes.

In the evening, I performed the Atuesuel ritual from Angels of Omnipotence.

Chanted the purging mantra for twenty minutes.

Ended the adventures with meditation to a binaural track before bed.

1 Like