Knight Musings

23/5/22

It was a pretty good day.

Started the adventures with vibrating the attachment mantra for twenty minutes, followed by the god-self invocation mantra for ten minutes. Finished up with the first HGA protocol.

About an hour and a half later, I performed ritual two from Archer’s book.

In the late afternoon, I meditated to a theta binaural for an hour, and performed the second HGA protocol.

In the evening, I chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes.

Finished out the adventures with some more meditation, and the lullaby method before sleep.

2 Likes

24/5/22

The day was alright. Mood was balanced.

Vibrated the attachment mantra for twenty minutes, and followed it with the god-self invocation mantra for a further fifteen minutes. Finished up with five minutes of I AM meditation.

I decided to start doing the first and second HGA protocols separately throughout the day, instead of tacking them on to the end of my more disciplined mantra practice.

Performed the final repetition of ritual two from Henry Archer’s 7 Occult Money Rituals.

Meditated to a theta binaural for a couple of hours in the early evening, and wrapped the day’s adventures with whispering the spiritual perfection mantra for fifteen minutes.

3 Likes

25/5/22

Day was good. Weather was warm and windy. Mood was elevated.

Decided to forgo my mantras, and only performed the first and second HGA protocols. Tried to retain a neutral mindset throughout the day but my roommate tried to pick a fight with me. Fortunately, I was able to not engage with him, but it soured my mood. I tried to meditate to a theta binaural in the evening, but couldn’t relax.

Working with Neville Goddard’s Law of Assumption, i can’t help but wonder if the continued negativity and aggression from the roommate is a reflection of my own anxieties and fears.

The adventures keep coming.

6 Likes

26/5/22

Weather was cool, and windy, with light rain. Mood was good.

I’ve started beginning my day with a gratitude practice, and the sword banishing from Damon Brand’s book Magickal Protection.

Vibrated the energetic attachment mantra for thirty minutes and followed it with the god-self invocation mantra for another twenty minutes.

Performed ritual three from 7 Occult Money Rituals.

In the early evening, I meditated to a binaural track for an hour.

Performed the first HGA protocol.

Listened to a Neville Goddard guided meditation before sleep.

The adventures go on. Isn’t it wonderful?

4 Likes

27/5/22

Gratitude practice and sword banishing in the morning.

Vibrated the energetic attachment mantra for an hour, and followed it with the god-self invocation mantra for another hour. My whole body was buzzing afterwards, and I had a sleight headache.

Performed the first HGA protocol about an hour later.

After a nice walk in the in the fresh air, and a good lunch, I performed ritual three from Archer’s book.

In the evening, I meditated to a Neville Goddard guided meditation for an hour.

I chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes prior to performing the sword banishing again before bed.

Ended the adventures with falling asleep to another guided meditation.

i am finding it difficult to maintain the awareness of the god-state while immersed in my everyday life. It is very easy to get got up in the mundane when there appears to be no discernible movement towards change occurring.

4 Likes

28/5/22

Started the adventures with a gratitude practice, and sword banishing upon awakening.

Vibrated the energetic attachment mantra for thirty minutes, and an hour or so later, I performed the first HGA protocol.

Spent most of the day being as unproductive as possible, watching movies, and just trying to have a bit of enjoyment while I have the house to myself. Magick shouldn’t feel like work, or so the universe keeps telling me, so I tried to take a less disciplined approach to the day’s practices. I’d be lying if I didn’t say it hurt me just a little bit, and I couldn’t help feeling like I was just being lazy.

In the late afternoon, I completed the final repetition of ritual three from Henry Archer’s 7 Occult Money Rituals. Have to wait until Thursday to start the next one, the day of Jupiter.

In the evening, I meditated to a binaural track for an hour.

Before bed, I chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for twenty minutes, and performed the sword banishing. Fell asleep to a Neville Goddard guided meditation to end the adventures.

5 Likes

29/5/22

Gratitude practice and sword banishing upon waking.

About an hour or so later, I performed the first HGA protocol.

In the late afternoon, I vibrated the energetic attachment mantra for thirty minutes.

In the evening, I meditated to a theta binaural track for an hour.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for about twenty minutes before bed.

Performed the sword banishing, and fell asleep listening to a guided meditation.

3 Likes

30/5/33

An uneventful day.

Started with gratitude practice, and the sword banishing.

I did not do any mantras, only the HGA protocols and some guided meditations. It was a laid back, and relaxing day.

Finished the adventures with the sword banishing, and a binaural track.

3 Likes

31/5/22

A good day. Weather was warm, and mood was stable.

Started the adventures with gratitude practice, followed by the sword banishing.

In the afternoon, after a nice walk outside, I vibrated the energetic attachment mantra for thirty minutes, and then performed the first HGA protocol.

A difficulty I’m finding with the HGA protocols from Magickal Destiny is that, because they are so simple, and take only the investment of a few minutes, they are very easy to skip over, especially if I don’t attach them to something else, like my mantra chanting. Without any kind of schedule, I seem to fall into my usual mundane mindset, and forget. Obviously, I have not yet succeeded in making them an integrated part of my day.

I’ve also noticed how easy it is to overlook the successful manifestation of simple intentions via the Law of Assumption. Sometimes, it doesn’t occur to me until several days later that something I had intended had actually come to pass. I think i’m going to have to start keeping track in a journal or something.

I’ve been meditating to some theta binaural tracks for an hour each day. I find them very relaxing, and I’ve also been listening to some guided meditations from Brian Scott on YouTube, especially his version of Neville Goddard’s “Isn’t it wonderful?” Lullaby method.

Since the universe keeps beating me over the head to be more playful, and bring some joy and wonder back to my magick, I’ve decided, in the spirit of the work of Pam Grout, to make a game out of trying to manifest my goals, especially I have a lot of emotional attachment to. Tomorrow, June 1st, I’m going to begin a 100 Day Challenge to see how fast I can bring them to pass. However, the main purpose of the challenge won;t be to force anything to happen, but to have some fun. I’m trying to take the approach that I am God at play with the universe.

Before bed, I did some light yoga, and whispered the spiritual perfection mantra for fifteen minutes. Then I performed the sword banishing.

More adventures to come,

6 Likes

1/6/22

Weather was good. Mood was alright.

Started the adventures with the gratitude practice, and sword banishing.

Performed the first HGA protocol about an hour or so later.

Didn’t do any chanting, but meditated to several binaural tracks throughout the day.

Ended with the sword banishing and guided meditation.

3 Likes

2/6/22

Weather was warm, but windy. Mood was elevated.

Started with the gratitude practice, and sword banishing.

Vibrated the energetic attachment mantra, followed by the first HGA protocol in the afternoon.

After some housework, I meditated to a theta binaural for an hour.

Ended the adventures with the sword banishing and guided meditation.

Edit to add: Forgot to include that I performed ritual four, a Jupiter ritual, from 7 Occult Money Rituals.

3 Likes

3/6/22

A relaxed day. Mood was good.

Gratitude and sword banishing upon waking.

First HGA protocol about an hour later.

In the afternoon, vibrated the the energetic attachment mantra for twenty minutes, and followed it with the god-self invocation mantra for a further ten minutes. When vibrating the anti-attachment mantra, I felt something deep within my chest, and my body immediately began to buzz with energy.

In the early evening did some chakra work.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for fifteen minutes before bed.

Finished the adventures with falling asleep to a binaural track.

4 Likes

4/6/22 & 5/6/22

Nothing too much to journal about. My focus remains on my mantras, and meditation to a variety of binaural tracks. but I’ve also started using the glyph to “soften reality” from Jareth Tempest’s Angels of Omnipotence.

I’ve thinking of putting the HGA work on the back burner for now, as I feel I am not able to be receptive enough to get anything from the protocols. My mind is too active.

3 Likes

6/6/22

Decided to fast today. Made it a wee bit difficult to focus with my stomach gurgling all day lol

Stated as usual with the gratitude practice and the sword banishing.

Vibrated the anti-attachment mantra for an hour, and gave myself a headache. I hold a lot of chronic tension in my neck and shoulders, and I think it causes energy to build within my head instead of flowing down through my body.

Meditated to several binaural tracks for an hour or two each session throughout the day. It’s very relaxing, and I often find myself losing awareness.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra in the evening for fifteen minutes.

Ended the adventures with the sword banishing, and listening to a subliminal affirmation track until sleep.

6 Likes

7/6/22

Started as usual, but added the “inner smile” technique from Mantak Chia to my morning gratitude practice, before the sword banishing.

Had a money intention manifest in my reality within 24 hrs.

Vibrated the anti-attachment mantra for thirty minutes in the afternoon.

Continued with meditating to several binaural tracks throughout the day.

In the evening, I chanted the mantra for enhancing psychic powers for an hour. I like this mantra, and it gave me a sort altered perception. Moving my head made everything appear to slide in slow motion.

Finished the day’s adventures with chanting the spiritual perfection mantra for twenty minutes, and the sword banishing. Fell asleep to a subliminal.

7 Likes

8/6/22

I’m continuing to fine tune my morning practice. I’m trying to find a routine that will establish a pattern for how my daily reality unfolds. The inner smile, pre-paving gratitude, and the sword banishing look to be a good start.

A few hours after waking, I vibrated the anti-attachment mantra for thirty minutes.

I’ve been musing on the subject of surrender lately. Not surrender as in giving up my will to any sort of spirit or external force, but letting go of any resistance to the magick itself. As previously mentioned in this journal, I’ve consistently been told in divination readings that I need to play more, to find my joy and wonder again, but I have a deeply ingrained habit of trying to control every little detail of ritual, and holding myself back from the full depth of the experience. When children play, however, they give themselves completely over to whatever they’re doing. The cardboard box is a spaceship when they are “playing.” They have no resistance at all to the inherent magick of the moment, but neither are they overly attached to it. When they are called to dinner, they have no problem dropping the spaceship, and walking away into a different reality.

I’ve been meditating to several binaural tracks lately to help establish a certain mindset I can carry with me when engaged in mundane tasks. It’s too easy to get bogged down in the everyday reality, and forget about its inherent beauty and magick.

In the evening, I chanted the mantra for enhancing the psychic senses for half an hour. I feel this mantra may have some potential to open my perception wider, so I might glimpse that which moves behind everything.

Completed the adventures with listening to a guided meditation before sleep.

5 Likes

9/6/22

Continuing with my morning practices, and mantra chanting. I’ve mainly been focusing on the high vibration and spiritual perfection mantras, with a couple of others, like the enhancing psychic powers mantra, thrown in here and there, but I’m thinking of maybe moving into some of the more material ones. There is the one for manifesting material desires I received from Sandalphon that I haven’t tested out yet, and I haven’t heard any reports from anyone on the forum using it either, so it could be a worthwhile experiment.

I’ve been using the glyph to soften reality from Angels of Omnipotence approximately every two days, but have not seen any noticeable effect thus far. Of course, that doesn’t mean there isn’t one, only that I haven’t observed it yet.

I’m feeling the pull to increase the amount of energy work I do, so I’m going to put together a program to work through on more of a regular basis. I’m also going to start adding some breathwork to my daily practices.

Still meditating to several binaural tracks every day. I found a good theta track that I enjoy, and it puts me in an decent altered state, as well as a feel-good affirmation track with some relaxing music.

The daily adventures end with me using falling asleep to either a guided meditation track or a binaural.

5 Likes

10/6/22

Along with my usual mantra chanting and meditations, I’ve decided to embark upon another unlocking operation, similar to the 72 Challenge. I’m going to begin with the seven main archangels, and then move on to the Angels of the 42 Letter Name.

So, of course, I started with Raziel. When I made my request, she reached out and touched my forehead, and I felt a gentle nudge of energy enter my Ajna. I thanked her, and came out of trance, with a slight headache.

Onward to adventure!

7 Likes

11/6/22

Got distracted upon awakening, and so forgot to do my morning practices. It didn’t even occur to me that I missed them until later in the day. It just goes to show how easy it is to fall into old habits.

I did manage to vibrate the anti-attachment mantra for twenty minutes in the late afternoon, and perform the ritual to soften reality in the evening, but that was all I did, beyond meditating to a binaural track.

The adventures continue.

4 Likes

12/6/22

Did my morning practices, but dropped the sword banishing. With the idiot roommate out of the house for a while, I decided there was no real need to continue doing it morning and night.

Vibrated the anti-attachment mantra for twenty minutes, before leaving to go play politics. I had to represent the theatre company I work for, and what I thought would be a quick meeting lasting maybe an hour, turned into a four hour mud slinging contest that made me really wish I had actually done the sword banishing. I left feeling a little gross, and had to unwind with some meditation and a comedy movie when I got back home. My vibration seemed to remain high, though, so I think the mantra helped quite a bit to mitigate the negativity I found myself immersed in.

Finished up the day’s adventures with the enhancing psychic powers mantra, and some more meditation before bed.

3 Likes