Knight Musings

23/3/22

Whew! Another long day. I haven’t seen my roommate in a week; he’s now basically just a presence that I occasionally become aware of when he makes noise lol. My landlady returned three days ago and I haven’t seen her in person either. I have pretty much just been waking up, guzzling an energy drink, heading to the theatre until 1030-11 PM, and then returning and falling into bed. I’ll have more time in my days once the show hits the stage though.

I’ve been too busy for ritual, so my focus has been on simply trying to maintain a playful attitude towards everything. It’s a bit hit and miss right now, though, with the stress of the multitude of responsibilities I have regarding the show, but what better way to practice?

And the adventures keep coming.

6 Likes

Sounds like…something worked…

Sounds like…something worked…

Well, looks like the workings and energized intent helped. Nobody’s at War. Is there a Phase 2 that we can help with, since you’re busy?

4 Likes

24/3/22

Had some time to myself at the theatre today, and managed to get in some chanting of the high-vibration mantra for about 15 minutes. It felt good, like waking up again, after the boondoggle with the roommate on top of the stress of getting the show ready to open.

I’m meditating before bed, using some “reality shifting” music I found on YouTube. It’s relaxing, and a good way to unwind, though that’s about the only effect it has.

So the adventures continue.

5 Likes

25/3/22

My mood has been surprisingly good lately. Guess I’m just too busy to feel down; I’ve got too much to do lol

Got in another round of the high vibration mantra at the theatre, and opening night went well.

I’ve been sensing…forces…around me. Nothing negative, just the ebb and flow of something.

The adventures continue.

9 Likes

26/3/22 and 27/3/22

I managed to get in some more rounds of the high vibration mantra, and it’s helping with the stress I’m under.

I’m so exhausted after the show, I pretty much collapse into bed when I get back from the theatre.

And the adventures go on.

6 Likes

29/3/22

Vibrated the high vibration mantra for 15 minutes. It felt weird, though. There’s been a definite shift in the energy of the house and I found myself still worried about pissing off the roommate. I kind of felt like I no longer belonged here. When I returned from a walk, I overheard the landlady and the dickhead gossiping about me downstairs.

In the evening, I lit a candle for Hestia, to thank her for her work on my behalf (thanks, @ReyCuervo) and offered a glass of wine, and a glass of my favourite cider, to the other spirits called on my behalf (thanks, @anon39079500). I let Hestia’s candle burn down completely.

May the adventures continue.

8 Likes

Aww. That brought a Bro-tear to my eye. I showered, so it’s not that…

3 Likes

No worries, that’s what buddies are for

2 Likes

1/4/22

Got in twenty minutes of the high vibration mantra, and ten minutes of the Archangel Michael mantra for courage and confidence. I haven’t used it before so it took a few repetitions to get a good rhythm going. I’ve been focused mostly on the more spiritual oriented mantras, like the one for spiritual perfection, so have decided to give the more practical mantras a run.

I had a sort of “reverse intention” manifest. I accidentally oversold tickets for the night’s performance, so I declared an intention that we would have a couple of no-shows, and wouldn’t have to pull out any extra chairs (It is pretty common to have at least a couple of patrons not show up, so it wasn’t asking for anything unusual). Instead, every single ticket holder arrived, so we did wind up having to pull out some folding chairs for them. We very rarely ever have a show where there isn’t at least one no-show so it was a bit out of the ordinary.

And the adventures continue.

8 Likes

6/4/22

On the whole, it was a good day. My mood has improved, though, now that the show has finished, I will be home more, and am very wary about the roommate.

Vibrated the high vibration mantra for 20 minutes, followed by a few minutes of the Neville Goddard “I AM” meditation. I’ve been thinking about perhaps trying to develop a system of angelic mantra magick, using what I’ve channelled.

The adventures continue.

6 Likes

7/4/22

A pretty good day.

Vibrated the high vibration mantra for 25 minutes, followed by five minutes of “I AM” meditation.

Chanted the divine wisdom mantra for 15 minutes.

Connected to Hachashel via pathworking, and petitioned him to help a friend. The angel had an interesting energy, very subtle, and grounded.

Ordered pizza for dinner.

The adventures continue.

5 Likes

9/4/22

Day was cool, with rain in the afternoon.

Vibrated the high vibration mantra for 25 minutes, and “I AM” meditation for 5 minutes.

Performed a healing ritual from Ben Woodcroft’s book, Angelic Trance Magick, which was a tad difficult, since what I wanted to heal was an eye condition and the technique requires eye movement lol

Meditated to a theta binaural track for two hours in the evening.

Have been practicing the Neville Goddard Lullaby method while drifting off to sleep with a delta binaural.

6 Likes

10/4/22

Mood was down today. Felt a bit depressed.

Vibrated the high vibration mantra for 15 minutes, but wasn’t really into it, and it felt flat.

Meditated for two hours to a theta binaural track.

The healing ritual from Angelic Trance Magick was successful. My eye condition improved considerably, but I did the ritual a second time for an extra boost.

Ended the day with falling asleep to a delta binaural.

And the adventures continue.

7 Likes

11/4/22

Day was sunny, and warm.

Vibrated the high vibration mantra for 20 minutes, followed by 5 minutes of “I AM” meditation.

Meditated to a theta binaural for an hour or so.

Practiced the Lullaby method before sleep.

More adventures to come.

4 Likes

12/4/22

The day was sunny, but cool. Mood was good.

Silently vibrated the high vibration mantra in my mind for thirty minutes while riding the bus out and about. While vibrating, I imagined the mantra echoing to the ends of the universe.

On my way home from my errands, I silently chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for another thirty minutes.

I have not tested the angelic mantras with silent chanting, so it was an interesting experiment that I may investigate more in depth. I did not feel the same energetic effects, but that may simply be due to my unfamiliarity with the method. I’ve read that in mantric yoga, chanting mentally is considered superior to chanting out loud, but I don’t know if that also applies to angelic mantras, though it might be a good way to infuse every day life with the mantra’s effects, rather than setting separate time aside for chanting.

Meditated to a theta binaural in the evening. Wound up losing consciousness, and woke up to find three hours had passed. I felt out of sorts upon awakening, so I think I may have soul travelled, rather than fallen asleep. If so, I had no memory of where I went, or what I may have encountered.

After watching a couple of movies, I fell asleep listening to a delta binaural, and practicing Goddard’s Lullaby method.

The adventures continue.

6 Likes

13/4/22

Mood was good.

Vibrated the high vibration/energetic attachment mantra for 20 minutes. It gave me a slight headache for a few minutes afterwards.

In the early evening I meditated to a theta binaural for an hour.

Practiced the Lullaby method until I fell asleep.

4 Likes

14/4/22

Weather was warm, and mood was good.

Vibrated the high vibration/energetic attachment mantra for 30 minutes.

Did some breathwork and chi circulation for about twenty minutes while out and about.

On the way home from my errands, I did some more breathwork, and then chanted the spiritual perfection mantra silently in my mind for thirty minutes. Afterwards, I was struck with a sudden bout of melancholy and felt a bit queasy in my stomach. Not sure if it was related to the mantra, but it dissipated after a short while.

In the late evening, I meditated to a theta binaural for an hour.

Practiced the Lullaby method until sleep.

5 Likes

15/4/22

Weather was sunny, but cool. Mood was low.

Vibrated the high vibration mantra for 25 minutes.

Meditated to a theta binaural for an hour in the early evening.

Connected with Silence via pathworking, and asked It/Him to help me shatter my perception of linear time. During the pathworking, there was a deep sense of presence, but no acknowledgement of my request.

The adventures continue.

5 Likes

25/4/22

Have been finding myself preoccupied with contemplation of the phenomenon of time recently. I’ve also been feeling a deep sense of melancholy. I’m not sure if the two are related, or if either is connected with my request to Silence over a week ago, but I am the type that is heavily bound to linear time, so there is a possibility.

I am seeking to overcome the buffer of time when it comes to the manifestation of desires. My experimentation with the Law of Assumption via the Lullaby method of Neville Goddard is presenting more difficulties than anticipated. My anhedonia may be an obstacle.

The adventures continue.

6 Likes

26/4/22

It was a good day. Mood was better than it has been lately.

Did a 20 minute “I AM” meditation while riding the bus on the way to an appointment.

In the early evening, I vibrated the high vibration mantra for twenty minutes or so.

I petitioned one of the Angels of Omnipotence, Ebuhuel, for help in healing a relative of a friend. I originally planned to use the glyphs in Jareth Tempest’s book, but decided at the last minute to go to the angel directly, via pathworking, instead. It was my first time pathworking to one of the Angels of Omnipotence, so I asked Raziel to accompany me. The experience was…energetic, and left me with a slight energy hangover.

I’ve been noticing the fulfillment of several small manifestations. I usually find myself failing to recognize them at the time, as their appearance seems so natural in the moment that I don’t often connect it with my intention until much later.

I capped off the day’s adventures with silent chanting of the spiritual perfection mantra for twenty minutes while watching a movie.

6 Likes