Knight Musings

11/8/21

Another scorcher.

Began the adventures with the usual spiritual perfection mantra for 20 minutes.

In the afternoon, Arianna did another circle reading for me and I gave her permission to put it on her YouTube channel.

In the early evening, I chanted the mental prowess mantra for 25 minutes, before running through my lines for my project.

Later, I meditated to a binaural track before bed.

End of the adventures.

6 Likes

12/8/21

It was sweltering today, and just sitting to meditate was enough to work up a sweat.

Began the adventures in the usual way, with chanting the spiritual perfection mantra for about twenty five minutes.

In the late afternoon, I chanted the mental prowess mantra for twenty minutes prior to heading out to the festival preview night.

In the evening, I meditated to a binaural track for an hour before sleep.

End of praxis.

4 Likes

13/8/21

Another incredibly hot day. The sky was filled with smoke from the fires burning on the mainland.

Chanted the mental prowess mantra for twenty minutes in the late afternoon before rehearsal. It was a bit hard to focus due to my pre-show anxiety. We open tomorrow and my stomach is already in knots.

In the circle reading I received on Wednesday, Arianna said she saw me sitting in meditation, with a silver and a gold angel standing to each side. No names were revealed for these angels, but in speaking with @anon39079500, who is currently engaged in the Helios Unbound operation, it seems that in that book, Raphael is said to be silver, and Gabriel gold. Arianna mentioned that she felt the silver angel had to do with the past, and the gold angel was the future, and that there is something in my past that requires healing, so if the silver angel was indeed Raphael, the connection would make sense.

I also had a will’o’the wisp in my circle, which folklore connects to the Fae, so it may be connected to my work with the Unseelie and @UnseelieDiabolus’ Goblin Key.

Ended the adventures with a binaural track.

7 Likes

That’s beyond cool man! Keep posting!

1 Like

14/8/21

It was extremely hot today.

Was at the theatre for most of the day preparing for the premier of my show, so didn’t do any of my usual praxis. At home afterwards, had something to eat, and then promptly fell asleep for several hours. I was worn out, and the heat didn’t help.

5 Likes

15/8/21

The day was again very hot.

Got to squeeze in some adventures before I had to be at the theatre. Started by chanting the spiritual perfection mantra for 20 minutes.

I don’t know if anyone on the forum is using the angelic mantras I posted, but I’ve been getting a lot out of them. The mantra for enhancing mental prowess made learning the lines for my show a lot easier than it otherwise would have been in the short time frame I had. It seems to have opened my mind to enable the taking in of information at a faster rate. And the spiritual perfection mantra has definitely accelerated my Ascension progress.

Performed a pathworking with Raziel and Barachiel.

In the evening, after a post-show nap, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour.

Later, I listened to a binaural before bed.

End of the adventures in praxis.

7 Likes

It was a good day. Weather has turned, so it was cool, with a strong wind.

The adventures began in the usual way, with the chanting of the spiritual perfection mantra for 20 minutes.

In the late afternoon, I petitioned the archangel Raphael on behalf of a friend. When I burned the petition, and cast the ashes to the wind, the wind blew them right back into my face. Note to self: check the direction of the wind before throwing the ashes. They taste terrible on the tongue :stuck_out_tongue:

In the evening, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour.

End of praxis,

6 Likes

Whoops, I forgot to date my last entry. Oh, well lol

17/8/21

It was a pretty good day. The temperature was much cooler.

The adventures in praxis were light. I chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for 20 minutes to kick off the day, and then headed out to the theatre for another show.

I have to say, it feels really good to be able to get back into live theatre again after the past year and a half. I joke a lot about being introverted and hating to socialize, but the isolation did take its toll on my mental space. I forgot how something as simple as being able to perform for a live audience, even with masks and distancing protocols, can feel. And being able to go down to a pub for a beer with a friend afterwards felt freeing. I know others around the world are still grappling with outbreaks and lockdowns, but in my little neck of the woods, the return to normalcy feels almost…magical.

After my own show, I went to see another in the same festival, and for the first time in almost two years, I got to sit with other people (properly distanced, of course) and enjoy a basic human experience. It was glorious.

I rounded out the day with meditation to a binaural track before sleep.

12 Likes

18/8/21

A good day. I spent it going to see other shows in the theatre festival I’m participating in, so there were no adventures in praxis this day.

8 Likes

19/8/21

It was a fine day.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for twenty minutes.

Had a great performance at the theatre.

Meditated to a binaural track before bed.

End of the adventures.

8 Likes

Congratulations on your performance my friend.

1 Like

20/8/21

It was a nice day, not too hot, and not too cold.

Started the adventures with chanting the spiritual perfection mantra for 25 minutes.

In the evening, I chanted the mental prowess mantra for 20 minutes before leaving for the theatre. Had a really good show.

Meditated to a binaural beat before sleep.

5 Likes

21/8/21

It was a good day.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for 20 minutes to start things off.

About an hour or so later, I chanted the mental prowess mantra for 15 minutes before heading to the theatre to do my final show.

After the show, I went and had a beer at the beer garden and took in another festival show at the outdoor venue. It felt good to just sit back and chill after the frenetic energy of the last two weeks.

In the evening, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies before bed.

5 Likes

22/8/21

It was a very good day.

There weren’t many magical adventures, as it was the wrap up of the theatre festival so I mainly spent the day taking in the remainder of shows, and then went to the wrap party in the evening.

I did chant the spiritual perfection mantra for twenty minutes though.

4 Likes

23/8/21

It was a nice, relaxing, day. With the rush of the show behind me, it was a day to just chill.

The adventures were minimal. I started with some no-mind meditation for 15 minutes upon waking.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for twenty minutes in the afternoon.

In the evening, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour.

I haven’t decided what my next big magical operation is going to be yet, so I’m hoping the universe will throw a little guidance my way, though based on my history, that’s unlikely :joy:

8 Likes

What about the workings with the fae or loa? Maybe continue those? Or maybe visit sam for another adventure and maybe things will show you a new path?
Idk…whatevet happenes goodluck!

2 Likes

24/8/21

The day was cool, with a nice breeze. Mood was elevated.

Started the adventures off with some no-mind meditation for 30 minutes after waking.

In the afternoon, I chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for about 20 minutes.

Chanted the enhancing psychic powers mantra for 25 minutes in the evening, before taking a journey.

Back in June, @Lady_Eva did a reading for me with the Sortes Homericae that pointed out that “ancestral maternal power” wished to favour me, so I decided to finally reach out.

Sam was waiting for me at the World Tree when I arrived. I knelt down and gave him some ear scritches, and he pushed his head into my hand. I told him I missed him, and apologized for not visiting. I told him we were going to see an ancestor so he jumped up onto his usual perch of my shoulder, and we began the climb.

The membrane was a bit difficult to push through, but eventually we came out onto a flat plain, filled with long grass, A cool breeze blew through, making the grass rustle. There was a worn dirt path, and we followed it to a small cabin that sat alone on a slight hill. As we approached, the door opened and a figure emerged.

As we got closer, I could see that it was a stout woman, looking to be around middle age. She beckoned me in, then retreated back inside, leaving the door open. I climbed up the two small stairs and entered the dwelling.

It was was sparsely decorated, with a large table and a couple of chairs in the centre, and a wood burning stove in one corner. There were a few animal pelts on the wall, but that seemed to be the only decoration.

The woman sized me up, and then smiled. “Please, have a seat.”

I nodded, and sat in one of the chairs at the table. The woman threw some wood into the stove, briskly rubbing her hands together. "It’s a bit cool today, " she said. She turned back to me, and asked if I’d like some tea.

I said that would be nice, so she took a kettle off the stove, and poured two cups. She brought them over to the table and placed one in front of me, before sitting in the chair opposite to me.

Sam had jumped off my shoulder and was now stretched out luxuriously in front of the stove, basking in the heat.

“Who are you?” I asked, wrapping my hands around the cup.

She smiled and replied, “I am…you can call me Grandmother. It’s as fine a name as any.”

“I’ve come to…ask for guidance, and maybe get some help.”

She nodded. “You are strong, and have weathered many storms, but there are more storms to come, and you feel like mere survival isn’t worth it anymore.”

“Yes.”

A wistful smile played along her lips. “You still do not see. Stubborn as a mule you are.”

“What am i missing?”

“Drink your tea before it gets cold.”

I raised the cup to my lips and took a swallow. It tasted of ginger.

“An old family recipe,” she said in response to my unasked question. “It will strengthen you.”

She took another drink from her own cup before continuing. “There are many forces, and powers, that walk with you, but of which you remain unaware. You are not alone, my child. Your burdens may seem heavy, but they are not so heavy as to stop you from carrying them.”

“Grandmother, I don’t know what to do.”

She looked at me, her eyes darkening in the fading light of the afternoon. “You stand, and you walk on. Let the storms come. They are temporary, but you are forever. Always remember that. You are blessed, even if you cannot yet see it. Finish your tea, now.”

I idly drank the last of my tea, not sure to make of what I just heard. I could hear the drum track change tempo, signalling the time to return.

She smiled again. “You should go now. Return, and we shall speak some more.”

“Thank you, Grandmother.”

Sam got up from his comfortable place by the stove, and climbed back up to my shoulder. I said goodbye, and walked out. The trip down the tree was uneventful, and at the bottom, I sat with Sam, rubbing his belly and listening to him purr. I had a lot to think about.

After a few minutes, I opened my eyes, and ended the journey.

12 Likes

25/8/21

It was a fine day. Mood was good.

The adventures started with no-mind meditation for thirty minutes in the morning.

In the afternoon, I chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for 30 minutes.

The circle reading I received from Arianna last week hinted at something in the past that needs healing, so I’ve decided to do some work with the mantra I received from Raziel for purging/cleansing the subconscious. In the early evening, I chanted it for 30 minutes. It made me slightly nauseous, and my head felt like I was drunk. The effect lasted for almost an hour.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour before bed to end to adventures.

5 Likes

26/8/21

Warm day, but the weather has been getting cooler at night. Mood was stable.

Started the adventures with some no-mind meditation for thirty minutes upon waking.

I chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for twenty minutes in the early afternoon.

In the evening, I chanted the cleaning/purging mantra for thirty minutes. It really made my head feel like I was drunk, and the effect lasted for quite awhile.

Meditated to a binaural track before sleep.

6 Likes

27/8/21

It was a fine day. Mood was good.

No-mind meditation for 30 minutes in the morning.

Spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes in the afternoon.

Stuffed myself with slow cooker chili and beer in the evening, so that was the end of the adventures for the day.

6 Likes